pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 196

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

josh147
#4875Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/15/17 at 12:00am

10086sunset said: "Was told The Band's Visit replied. That said, the person who told me also sent a donation."

I sent at the end of October (no donation) and will let you know what I get back.

Also sent to Phantom (couldn't find anything on this thread about whether they sign or not) and In & Of Itself on the same day.

Josh

Br0adway
#4876Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/15/17 at 5:22am

Moriah3 said: "Can you send to James Igleheart at Hamilton? And does Jennifer Laura Thompson respond? Just curious! "

I think JLT does but I personally haven’t sent her anything so I’m not 100% sure. I wrote to James Monroe Inglehart a few days ago and will get back to you.  

tigerlily2
#4877Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/15/17 at 1:14pm

Moriah3 said: "Can you send to James Igleheart at Hamilton? And does Jennifer Laura Thompson respond? Just curious!"

I know people that JLT wrote back too, and when I sent a picture to Michael Park and asked him to have her sign it too, she did, so I'm sure she would respond. 

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#4878Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/15/17 at 7:21pm

tigerlily2 said: "Moriah3 said: "Can you send to James Igleheart at Hamilton? And does Jennifer Laura Thompson respond? Just curious!"

I know people that JLT wrote back too, and when I sent a picture to Michael Park and asked him to have her sign it too, she did, so I'm sure she would respond.
"

I believe all of the cast members respond to fan mail. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

CoolDogeGuy
#4879Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/15/17 at 7:26pm

josh147 said: "10086sunset said: "Was told The Band's Visit replied. That said, the person who told me also sent a donation."

I sent at the end of October (no donation) and will let you know what I get back.

Also sent to Phantom (couldn't find anything on this thread about whether they sign or not) and In & Of Itself on the same day.

Josh
"

I've sent to Phantom and it took about 2 or 3 weeks. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

BroadwayNoob
#4880Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/15/17 at 8:55pm

Finally got a Cats response after I think around 5-7 weeks. Can't remember. I got a full cast signed playbill back with no donation, which is great since I saw the show in July and only 2 Cats stagedoored because it was a matinee

CanadianBroadwayGal Profile Photo
CanadianBroadwayGal
#4881Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/16/17 at 7:58am

Did you send in a donation to BCEFA?

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#4882Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/16/17 at 1:23pm

FYI to anyone who wrote to Christy Altomare last month: There seems to have been a mixup with the last batch of replies she sent out, and no one got their replies. This is according to her Twitter. Just in case you think she forgot about you, she didn't. There seems to have been a mixup with the mail, and she feels really bad Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

Updated On: 11/16/17 at 01:23 PM

CoolDogeGuy
#4883Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/17/17 at 2:33am

Has anyone ever gotten a response from Sherie Rene Scott? I really want to send to her before "The Portuguese Kid" closes at New York City Center. I want her to answer my questionnaire, sign my Rent sticker (which, by the way, also has Telly Leung's signature and I'm afraid that it might not come back) and sign a Playbill. I'm afraid that she won't reply and I've been really wanting to send to her. Thanks! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

BroadwayNoob
#4884Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/17/17 at 4:46pm

CanadianBroadwayGal said: "Did you send in a donation to BCEFA?"

If you're talking to me - no I did not

CoolDogeGuy
#4885Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/17/17 at 7:04pm

CanadianBroadwayGal said: "Did you send in a donation to BCEFA?"

If you're talking to me, no. Phantom doesn't ask for donations. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

josh147
#4886Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/18/17 at 2:20pm

10086sunset said: "Was told The Band's Visit replied. That said, the person who told me also sent a donation."

Just heard back today from Band's Visit (saw the show October 25, sent in October 28). They sent me back my unsigned Playbill (that I sent them, in the SASE I included) with a note:

"Thank you for your interest in THE BAND'S VISIT. We are very excited to bring this beautiful show to Broadway. We have received your request for a signed PLAYBILL, but unfortunately we do not have any to send you. Twice a year we will be selling signed playbills to raise money for an organization called BROADWAY CARES/EQUITY FIGHTS AIDS. We have enclosed an unsigned Playbill for you to enjoy. Best regards, THE BAND'S VISIT Stage Managers"

Bummed, but good to know.

Josh

CoolDogeGuy
#4887Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/18/17 at 4:30pm

josh147 said: "10086sunset said: "Was told The Band's Visit replied. That said, the person who told me also sent a donation."

Just heard back today from Band's Visit (saw the show October 25, sent in October 28). They sent me back my unsigned Playbill (that I sent them, in the SASE I included)with a note:

"Thank you for your interest in THE BAND'S VISIT. We are very excited to bring this beautiful show to Broadway. We have received your request for a signed PLAYBILL, but unfortunately we do not have any to send you. Twice a year we will be selling signed playbills to raise money for an organization called BROADWAY CARES/EQUITY FIGHTS AIDS. We have enclosed an unsigned Playbill for you to enjoy. Best regards, THE BAND'S VISIT Stage Managers"

Bummed, but good to know.

Josh
"

So does this mean that they've run out of cast-signed Playbills? I ask this because 10086sunset said the person that told them sent a donation and got a Playbill.

10086sunset
#4888Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/18/17 at 9:22pm

I've seen the cast signed Playbill with my own eyes that my friend requested with attaching a donation. It was sent in the second week of October, right after the first couple of previews.

From the stage managers message, I guess they ran out even though it's still the collection period?

annang
#4889Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/19/17 at 11:33am

10086sunset said: "I've seen the cast signed Playbill with my own eyes that my friend requested with attaching a donation. It was sent in the second week of October, right after the first couple of previews.

From the stage managers message, I guess they ran out even though it's still the collection period?
"

I saw it last night, and they did not do collections or sell BCEFA items. So I guess they're no longer doing them...

josh147
#4890Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/21/17 at 11:27am

josh147 said: "Also sent to Phantom (couldn't find anything on this thread about whether they sign or not) and In & Of Itself on the same day."

Just got the signed Playbill back from In & Of Itself... silver ink by Derek DelGaudio. Jury's still out on Phantom. :)

Josh

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4891Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/21/17 at 11:49am

Finally heard back from Andy Mientus yesterday. It took around 6 months. Also forgot to report here but I heard back from The Book Of Mormon and Wicked three weeks ago. Both took around a week to get back to me. 

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

Frenchbacon
#4892Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/23/17 at 2:27pm

Hello!! I've two things to ask today.

1. I heard from a friend that TGC has a P.O. box that you can send/recieve fanmail from and I just want to confirm this. Can anybody confirm this? (also I think he has an account on here so hi evan!)

2. I'm currently starting a sort of "quest" to send a letter to every member of the DEH cast, including understudies. Should I send photos or ask for a playbill?

Thanks

irishgator1
#4893Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/23/17 at 2:30pm

Yes, Brittain Ashford posted an address:

The Great Comet
PO Box 170463
Brooklyn, NY 11217

secretschuylersister Profile Photo
secretschuylersister
#4894Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/24/17 at 12:44am

Frenchbacon said: "Hello!! I've two things to ask today.

1. I heard from a friend that TGC has a P.O. box that you can send/recieve fanmail from and I just want to confirm this. Can anybody confirm this? (also I think he has an account on here so hi evan!)

2. I'm currently starting a sort of "quest" to send a letter to every member of the DEH cast, including understudies. Should I send photos or ask for a playbill?

Thanks
"

1. I sent fan-mail to The Great Comet's P.O box back in mid-September to Brittain and Scott and have not heard anything since. However, I know that mail does get delivered because Dave has talked about it a few months ago. Several cast members check the box. I don't know if this address is still active, though. 

2. You should send photos. Most cast members (especially principal ones like Laura) don't send Playbills out. If you want them to sign a Playbill, you're better of buying one on eBay and sending it with a photo.

:)

Flowerlovestage5 Profile Photo
Flowerlovestage5
#4895Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/24/17 at 6:20pm

DOLLY question:

Has anyone received a Bcefa Playbill recently?

Also, if I send in a check - can I just request Bette's signature? 

Thanks for the help!

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#4896Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/25/17 at 3:03am

Frenchbacon said: "Hello!! I've two things to ask today.

Thanks
"

Hi Noah!! Yes, Great Comet has a PO box and it's checked periodically and you should ask for Playbills from the DEH cast, but also include a photo.

TheBroadwayBubble
#4897Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/25/17 at 3:06am

I heard back from Laura Dreyfuss on Wednesday. It took 13 days, definitely my fastest response. She sent back a nice note and she signed the photo that I included.

TheBroadwayBubble
#4898Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/25/17 at 3:09am

I heard back from Laura Dreyfuss on Wednesday. It took 13 days, definitely my fastest response. She sent back a nice note and she signed the photo that I included.

pdjennings Profile Photo
pdjennings
#4899Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 11/25/17 at 5:13pm

I got a signed Meteor Shower playbill in a week or so. Letter/request was mailed accompanied by a preemptive cash donation.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos