pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 199

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

Evans2
#4950Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/30/17 at 8:05pm

Can anyone help with this -  If sending to the American Airlines Theater, am I safe with this - 227 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 or do I need to send to the stage door on 43rd street?

Really would appreciate the correct address. Thanks in advance.

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#4951Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/30/17 at 11:25pm

Heard back from Betsy Wolfe yesterday! Wrote to her back in mid September, so it took about 3 months.

secretschuylersister Profile Photo
secretschuylersister
#4952Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/31/17 at 12:38am

Moriah3 said: "Does anyone have the address for spongebob? The one I have keeps getting sent back saying it’s not the correct address. Trying to send to Gavin Lee"

160 W 47th St

New York, NY 10036

When sending to the Palace Theater, you need to address your mail to their stage door address and not the address in TS.

Moriah3
#4953Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/1/18 at 6:35pm

Thank you so much!!! Has anyone heard from Ashley Parker Angel since he’s been in Wicked?

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4954Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/2/18 at 2:56pm

Heard back from The Mad Ones today! I got a cast signed playbill and my freaky friday playbill returned signed by Emma Hunton. Took 20 days.

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#4955Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/2/18 at 11:31pm

I heard back from Cats! It took a total of 3 weeks. This was the 2nd time I sent to them btw and they put the Playbill in a protective sleeve.

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

Moriah3
#4956Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/18 at 10:53pm

Has anyone heard back from Ashley Parker Angel? I also sent out to JLT in DEH asked if she and Noah Galvin could sign the poster I sent. Does she normally get other cast members to sign when you ask?

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#4957Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/18 at 10:56pm

CoolDogeGuy said: "I heard back from Cats! It took a total of 3 weeks. This was the 2nd time I sent to them btw and they put the Playbill in a protective sleeve."

I'd sooner bet it was probably one from the flea market or other charity sale that didn't get purchased because, let's be honesty, CATS isn't the hottest of commodities.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Moriah3
#4958Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/18 at 11:00pm

BroadwayRox3588 said: "Heard back from Betsy Wolfe yesterday! Wrote to her back in midSeptember, so it took about 3 months."

Have you written to Ashley Parker Angel at all?

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#4959Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/6/18 at 1:52pm

Just sent fan mail out to Jason Mraz, Laura Michelle Kelly, Adam Kaplan, and Stephanie J. Block. I'll keep you guys updated!

secretschuylersister
#4960Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/6/18 at 2:44pm

TheBroadwayBubble said: "Just sent fan mail out to Jason Mraz, Laura Michelle Kelly, Adam Kaplan, and Stephanie J. Block. I'll keep you guys updated!"

Adam Kaplan replies very quickly! I got a response from him in less than a week.

Moriah3
#4961Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/6/18 at 6:43pm

How do you send to Stephanie J. Block?

TheBroadwayBubble
#4962Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/7/18 at 9:19pm

Moriah3 said: "How do you send to Stephanie J. Block?"

You can send to her through her talent agency:
Stephanie J. Block
Viking Entertainment
445 West 23rd Street
Suite 1A
New York City, NY 10011
USA

BroadwayNoob
#4963Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/8/18 at 5:39am

So, has anyone heard back from Sponge Bob?

Evans2
#4964Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/8/18 at 9:19am

BroadwayNoob said: "So, has anyone heard back from Sponge Bob?"

Wrote them in November and have yet to hear back.

TheBroadwayBubble
#4965Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/9/18 at 6:52pm

(not entirely Broadway related) I heard back from Zachary Levi yesterday, I sent to him last summer so it took several months.

Moriah3
#4966Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/11/18 at 8:02pm

Has anyone heard from Ashley Parker Angel?

Chicken_Flavor Profile Photo
Chicken_Flavor
#4967Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/12/18 at 10:46pm

I sent a letter asking for a cast-signed playbill for Wicked, but forgot to include a self-addressed envelope (oops). Although, four months later they sent a cast-signed playbill and letter with their own envelope, which was great because I thought it was a lost cause.

Anyways, has anyone tried Springsteen on Broadway? Also if you send a request to OOTI for a signed playbill by only one castmember, do they still charge?

Updated On: 1/12/18 at 10:46 PM

christineb101
#4968Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/13/18 at 9:09pm

I heard back from Phillipa Soo yesterday! It took about 4 weeks!

TheBroadwayBubble
#4969Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/14/18 at 9:01am

I heard back from Jessica Keenan Wynn on Friday. It took several months due to her filming Mamma Mia!

Br0adway
#4970Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/15/18 at 6:06pm

Br0adway said: "Moriah3 said: "Can you send to James Igleheart at Hamilton? And does Jennifer Laura Thompson respond? Just curious! "

I think JLT does but Ipersonally haven’t sent her anything so I’m not 100% sure. I wrote to James Monroe Inglehart a few days ago and will get back to you.
"

As of today, JMI has not responded. Kind of disappointed since I have two Aladdin playbills signed by him and I didn’t stagedoor after Hamilton (idk if he did!) so I wanted to get a signed Hamilton playbill to go with my Aladdin ones! 

BroadwayNoob
#4971Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:29pm

If I send to individual members of DEH like Will or Laura and ask for a playbill, will they send one back?

secretschuylersister
#4972Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/16/18 at 12:35am

BroadwayNoob said: "If I send to individual members of DEH like Will or Laura and ask for a playbill, will they send one back?"

No. You need to send your own Playbill.

secretschuylersister
#4973Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/16/18 at 12:37am

Br0adway said: "Br0adway said: "Moriah3 said: "Can you send to James Igleheart at Hamilton? And does Jennifer Laura Thompson respond? Just curious! "

I think JLT does but Ipersonally haven’t sent her anything so I’m not 100% sure. I wrote to James Monroe Inglehart a few days ago and will get back to you.
"

As of today, JMI has not responded. Kind of disappointed since I have two Aladdin playbills signed by him and I didn’t stagedoor after Hamilton (idk if he did!) so I wanted to get a signed Hamilton playbill to go with my Aladdin ones!"

I sent to JMI back in August and haven't heard back either, so I've given up. But if you ever go back to the RR, JMI is one of the 3 cast members that usually stagedoors along w/Anthony Lee Medina & Lauren Boyd.

Moriah3
#4974Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/20/18 at 10:16pm

Just heard back from JLT it took 15 days!! Some of the Signatures I don’t recognize is there anyway to find out whose is whose?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos