News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 200

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

mplstheatrefan
#4975Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/21/18 at 9:00pm

Has anyone had any luck with Come From Away, Hello Dolly, or the Book of Mormon? I’m sure there’s posts, but I can’t figure out how to sift through this thread in order to find them. Is there a way to search for a key word inside a specific thread?

Anyways, I haven’t sent any fanmail before but does anyone have any advice for first time senders? (Besides sending a second unsealed and stamped 6x9 envelope) What shows/actors do you need to pay to get a playbills from? I know that some shows may charge for a full cast signed playbill, but are there actors from those shows that send you them for free? 

irishgator1
#4976Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/21/18 at 9:11pm

mplstheatrefan said: "Has anyone had any luck with Come From Away, Hello Dolly, or the Book of Mormon? I’m sure there’s posts, but I can’t figure out how to sift through this thread in order to find them. Is there a way to search for a key word inside a specific thread?

Anyways, I haven’t sent any fanmail before but does anyone have any advice for first time senders? (Besides sending a second unsealed and stamped 6x9 envelope) What shows/actors do you need to pay to get a playbills from? I know that some shows may charge for a full cast signed playbill, but are there actors from those shows that send you them for free?"

I just got a cast-signed Playbill from Come From Away yesterday. I didn’t send a donation. I think the turnaround was around 7 days, as I sent my request on 1/11. It usually takes 2 days to arrive in NYC from my location so assuming they received it on 1/13, maybe it took them 5 days to respond, and then 2 days back in the mail to me by 1/20? I also got a response from Carolee Carmello, sent and received the same days as CFA. 

I sent to BoM the same day and haven’t heard back yet.  I also sent to Gavin Creel in HD and it also took him about a week to respond. 

mplstheatrefan
#4977Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/21/18 at 9:12pm

Thank you for your thorough response Irish gator!

BroadwayNoob
#4978Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/21/18 at 10:47pm

I'm glad to hear that about CFA. I'm seeing the show on Feb 7th with my music honors society but obviously wont be able to stage door after the show

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#4979Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/22/18 at 2:43am

Has anyone heard from Spongebob Squarepants, Latin History for Morons, Jersey Boys (Off-Broadway), The Parisian Woman, Farinelli and the King, and John Lithgow: Stories By Heart? Thanks! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

Moriah3
#4980Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/22/18 at 7:59pm

I’m still waiting to hear from Spongebob.... and Book of Mormon....

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#4981Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/22/18 at 10:47pm

I heard back from Jason Mraz today. It took 16 days, very quick!!

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4982Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/23/18 at 7:10am

if I write to Michael Arden at the circle in the square do you think there’s a chance he’ll get it? or is there another adress?

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

Moriah3
#4983Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/24/18 at 9:04pm

Heard back from Gavin Lee today took 21 days!

Sherbear8081
#4984Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/28/18 at 8:52pm

Are there any shows that are requesting BCEFA donations?  If so, which ones?

TheBroadwayBubble
#4985Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/29/18 at 5:47pm

Sherbear8081 said: "Are there any shows that are requesting BCEFA donations? If so, which ones?"

Dear Evan Hansen, Once on This Island, Anastasia, A Bronx Tale, The Band's Visit, Hello, Dolly!, Waitress, and probably a few others

Moriah3
#4986Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/2/18 at 9:07pm

Does anyone know if Bernadette Peters responds or Victor Garber? Also, if you send to a cast member of Hamilton will they send back a playbill?

Heard back from Ethan Slater, it took 20 days!

CoolDogeGuy
#4987Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/3/18 at 4:35am

thebookofwhizzer said: "if I write to Michael Arden at the circle in the square do you think there’s a chance he’ll get it? or is there another address?"

It might get to him. I was going to try doing the same thing with Jason Robert Brown when Prince of Broadway was still running, but I didn't know at the time that the run was short. But if you believe (in life after love), then it will get to him! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

CoolDogeGuy
#4988Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/3/18 at 4:37am

Also, two days ago, I heard back from Wicked LLC! I asked for a cast-signed Playbill of the new cast (Ashley Parker Angel, Rondi Reed, Jackie Burns, etc.) and signed photos from them. Man, Wicked is WICKED. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

CoolDogeGuy
#4989Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/4/18 at 10:17pm

Has anyone received fan mail from Phillipa Soo? I want to send to her before The Parisian Woman closes. I want to send her a Great Comet Playbill to sign, but I don't want it to not come back. I heard while she was in Hamilton that she responded to fan mail. Thanks! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

pc1145N
#4990Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/5/18 at 12:12am

Yes, she does. She responded to me while she was in The Parisian Woman.

TheBroadwayBubble
#4991Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/5/18 at 10:55pm

I heard back from Sara Bareilles on Saturday, took 3 weeks. She’s such a sweet person. Also, today I heard back from Taylor Trensch, it took a little over 2 months.

Moriah3
#4992Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/6/18 at 6:19pm

Will people in Hamilton respond to fan mail? And what is the address for Wicked LLC?

CoolDogeGuy
#4993Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/6/18 at 11:21pm

Moriah3 said: "Will people in Hamilton respond to fan mail? And what is the address for Wicked LLC?"

Yes, people in Hamilton do respond to fan mail. I do not know who specifically though. 

And here's the address for Wicked LLC:

Wicked LLC
321 W. 44th Street
Suite #801
New York, NY 10036

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

Moriah3
#4994Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/7/18 at 8:36pm

Thank you! Do you just ask Wicked LLC for what you want them to send back to you?

CoolDogeGuy
#4995Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/8/18 at 8:02pm

Moriah3 said: "Thank you! Do you just ask Wicked LLC for what you want them to send back to you?"

Yes. 

Also, I got back a signed Playbill from John Leguizamo (who's currently in Latin History for Morons) today! So to those who want to send to him, he DOES NOT ask for donations. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

I received a cast-signed Playbill from The Children yesterday as well. 

I'm still waiting for responses from Spongebob, The Parisian Woman, Jenn Colella, John Lithgow, Farinelli and the King, Jersey Boys (Off-Broadway), Jason Mraz, and Noah Galvin. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

Matthew Andresen
#4996Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/15/18 at 10:17pm

has anyone heard from spongebob? i sent to the stage manager on 1/22, and have not heard back,

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#4997Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/15/18 at 11:35pm

Matthew Andresen said: "has anyone heard from spongebob? i sent to the stage manager on 1/22, and have not heard back,"

Read the board... no one has heard back. I sent back in November and haven't heard back, either. Also, a cast signed Playbill recently sold on BCEFA's eBay for $200+.. so I don't think they'll be giving free ones away soon, or at all

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

10086sunset
#4998Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/16/18 at 3:20pm

From what I've heard, Spongebob hasn't even replied when a donation was included.

Kathleen ONeill2
#4999Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 12:34am

I'm a student (and not a real adult yet) so I don't have checks of my own- I feel like sending cash for a donation isn't the best idea, would a receipt for a donation included with a playbill request work? (I'm sending to Anastasia). Thank you!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos