News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?- Page 2

THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?

ardiem
#25THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 8/28/23 at 11:12pm

JayElle said: "Broadway Flash said: "I hope they can get the original guys back to Broadway."

Well, Adam Godley should be available since that "One More Time...' ends next week. His ability to twist into a deathly heap on the table was just one of his incredible moments.
"

It's funny you mentioned this! As I was watching OUAOMT, I kept thinking to myself how unusual it was to find Godley here fresh off of his brilliant work in The Lehman Trilogy. I wasn't aware of his personal connection to the show until later.

Dom P
#26THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 8/29/23 at 8:44am

MatthewS1 said: "uncageg said: "two ladies tickets said: "The Chicago production that begins performances in a month is not a tour stop. It's an independent production."

The Denver Center Theater Company is also doing it this season.
"

So is The Rep in St. Louis. Performances start next week.
"

The Arden Theater iin Philadelphia is also doing the show,Spring 2024.

UWS10023 Profile Photo
UWS10023
#27THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 8/29/23 at 8:05pm

I heard it was a premature announcement. 

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#28THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 9/6/23 at 11:45am

Johnny O of NY Post said deal to bring Lehman to Lincoln Center fell through.

Broadway Flash Profile Photo
Broadway Flash
#29THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 9/6/23 at 12:54pm

Where did he say that?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#30THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 10/2/23 at 6:24pm

I hadn’t heard it fell through but spoke to a buddy of mine at the flea yesterday that works at LCT who told me it wasn’t happening. I was really surprised because i was looking forward to bringing someone who’s never seen it. 

UWS10023 Profile Photo
UWS10023
#31THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 10/2/23 at 11:52pm

I have heard that the theatre will be dark until April and then Uncle Vanya will start previews.

Voter
#32THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 6/23/24 at 8:57pm

This could be a error on the website, but I was looking for Broadway Roulette for October. I noticed they had The Lehman Trilogy as one of their upcoming shows. It says coming September 24. I don’t know if this is a glitch or not on their behalf. Any ideas?

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#33THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 6/23/24 at 9:30pm

Voter said: "This could be a error on the website, but I was looking for Broadway Roulette for October. I noticed they had The Lehman Trilogy as one of their upcoming shows. It says coming September 24. I don’t know if this is a glitch or not on their behalf. Any ideas?"

Most definitely an error. Broadway Roulette, while owned by TodayTix, would not have that type of info up front, and a show would not be giving inventory to a sales partner like B.R. prior to announcing.

Unless it's for some regional production of the show?

two ladies tickets
#34THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 6/23/24 at 10:16pm

The show is returning to the West End for a limited engagement starting in late September so they had the right date but the wrong country. 

CoffeeBreak Profile Photo
CoffeeBreak
#35THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 6/24/24 at 3:17am

Every regional theater is doing it this year (many, thus far, with awkward sets & various gender choices) along with Fat Ham, Jersey Boys, Primary Trust, Beautiful etc.

bear88
#36THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
Posted: 6/24/24 at 4:23am

ACT in San Francisco had a very solid, if postponed, production of what I assume was a version of the London and Broadway play - co-produced by the National Theatre - that closed this month. Given the amount of resources that clearly went into it, I got an almost absurd bargain: $15 rush tickets for premium orchestra seats, bought 90 minutes before curtain. I almost felt guilty about it.

Videos