SCRIPT on EBAY

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#25re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/24/04 at 11:34pm

ughh typeatiff your icon...gross lol

does anyone know if there is a bklyn script online?

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

Missy37
#26re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/26/04 at 2:54pm

Which Sites have the script Posted? I would love to read it.

My Fair Lady Profile Photo
My Fair Lady
#27re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/26/04 at 2:56pm

Bootlegging.

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#28re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/26/04 at 2:59pm

Kim, I'll post the BKLYN script below

ACT ONE

SCENE ONE

EDEN: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

ACT TWO

SCENE ONE

EDEN: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

CURTAIN

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Updated On: 12/26/04 at 02:59 PM

My Fair Lady Profile Photo
My Fair Lady
#29re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/26/04 at 3:00pm

When did this become a thread for Brooklyn bashing?

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#30re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/26/04 at 3:01pm

When I decided to do it.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

chrisdrew
#31re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/26/04 at 3:23pm

I have a copy of the original Phantom script...does that count?

NYBroadwayNY
#32re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/26/04 at 6:31pm

Well, I tried.....We'll see what happens....

I contacted eBay and informed them of the listing of this item, which is a violation of copyright laws, then I emailed Steven Schwartz and his assistant and did the same.

Asferra
#33re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/3/05 at 11:30pm

I am also interested in the Wicked Script.. Could I borrow a little help? I can't seem to find it.

divacathe Profile Photo
divacathe
#34re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/4/05 at 3:09am

So Sad...I should sell a tissue she "used" when she wiped her "tears" on stage... hahaha

"Love is stupid and it bleeds, it satisfies my needs, I think it's wonderful..." ~Bill Finn is God!

broadwayalto01 Profile Photo
broadwayalto01
#35re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/4/05 at 9:43am

I saw the Eyelashes.. Who does that? Honestly?

Idina.. can I have your used eyelashes and would you sign the box? please?? I have to make rent this month..

And the script thing.. Wow, I wonder how much you could make seeling other scripts printed off the internet?

I can't bash Brooklyn, cause I haven't seen it.. I am not going to say it's bad.. But Eden is amazing.. I don't care what anyone says about her..

Life is like a patio door, you never know which side is open... and then you run into the glass.... ~Connie and Carla

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#36re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/4/05 at 11:07am

I was having fun searching through ebay late last night and found so many autographed things from Idina. I would feel horrible if I was any actor knowing that as you are signing these things, the people are going to be making a $100 profit off it. Now if I was her, I would post autographed things myself on ebay and get a piece of the action. re: SCRIPT on EBAY

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

wicked4good2 Profile Photo
wicked4good2
#37re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/4/05 at 11:42am

wow...i thought selling the script was bad on ebay. i was on there the other day and saw a VHS of the show selling for $80. not sure if it was the real thing but still...

"It is a curious thought, but it's only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."

rhiannon
#38re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/14/05 at 5:43am

Do you still have the link for the free copy of the script online? I would be much obliged if you might share it! :)

stagemomfromhell Profile Photo
stagemomfromhell
#39re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/14/05 at 10:54am

check it out! The script is up to $171.

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#40re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/14/05 at 10:57am

"It gets better -- Idina Menzel's used false eyelashes are being sold..."

Ewwww. Who the hell...never mind.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

stagemomfromhell
#41re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/14/05 at 11:04am

DARN!! I was going to buy those eyelashes when they went down to a better starting price. They have only been up for auction for almost a month!

virgil blessing2 Profile Photo
virgil blessing2
#42re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:48pm

There is a link for the WICKED script? What is it?

"I am not 'a' Eunice Burns. I am THE Eunice Burns!!!"

apdarcey
#43re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:03pm

for those of you that keep asking... because in fact the free posting is an infrigement on copyright laws as well no one here will be posting that link... it's been done in the past just to be eliminated (by me usually)... the really useful group has found the website and demanded that all of webber's musicals be taken off the website, which they have been... for those that have the site, they are lucky, for there are many advantages to it... however, it is also a very sticky issue... if you must have the script you may pm me stating why you need it and i will gladly send you the script, but to just post the link on a board like this is very poor indeed... andrew

stagemomfromhell
#44re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/15/05 at 10:14pm

That darn thing is up to $205!!!

jjdude2000
#46re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/15/05 at 10:32pm

Hey, someone is selling the article about her last performance from the new york times. It's up to $10.50...I mean, yes, seeing the picture and the actual newspaper is kind of cool...but couldnt someone just read the article online? I mean, come on.

Grace: I just gave a quarter to a homeless man. I think it was Johnny Depp.

BSoBW2
#47re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/15/05 at 10:39pm

I have a great script - with color and rare pictures...Maybe I should sell it, lol

broadwaybelter Profile Photo
broadwaybelter
#48re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/15/05 at 11:37pm

LOL

CatieElphie1 Profile Photo
CatieElphie1
#49re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 1:17am

I don't know if this is the same one or not, but there's a PHOTOCOPY of the script going for 177.00 USD with a PHOTOCOPIED signature on it from Idina Menzel..I emailed the guy and told him that you could get it for free, but I never heard back...I wish I had 177 bucks to drop on a fake signature and a script from kinko's

Was that a fat joke?

TVBoy Profile Photo
TVBoy
#50re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 2:10am

Good God, apdarcey... Where did you get your Internet Police badge? Dollar General?

A simple visit to a search engine, and the typing of the words "wicked musical script" will work wonders. See... I didn't even have to post the actual link.

Enjoy! :)

"I'm not a catcher! I'm a piano player!" -- Schroeder from "Peanuts" ----- http://www.facebook.com/p/Brandon_Bartlett/500719306
Updated On: 1/16/05 at 02:10 AM

Videos