IN the Full Monty...

BroadwayNick Profile Photo
BroadwayNick
#25re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/6/05 at 10:05pm

What are the rumors about Patrick Wilson?

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. --Dave Berry

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#26re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/6/05 at 10:14pm

What are the rumors about Patrick Wilson?

I'm sure someone could put this better than I ever will, but I do believe the rumors are that he's well hung. *Cough* re: IN the Full Monty...

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#27re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/6/05 at 10:37pm

Oy vey... what has this thread become?!

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

thespian geek
#28re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/6/05 at 11:01pm

Well, it is a Full Monty thread. I was just answering the question, though! Haha. Don't blame me.

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#29re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/6/05 at 11:03pm

Haha, true. But the thread changed from discussing whether or not everyone got totally naked to the size of Patrick Wilson's... um... endowments.

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#30re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 8:25am

Sorry, guys. Didn't mean to take the chat in the wrong direction (PW). Just an observation.

". . . POP . . ."

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#31re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 8:42am

Is Patrick Wilson OBC or on tour? re: IN the Full Monty...

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#32re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 8:44am

OBC.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#33re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 8:48am

Darn! lol

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

beacon1
#34re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 8:50am

Hanna...

And many of us appreciated that "eyewitness report."

LOL :o)

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Patrick Wilson Fans --New "UnOfficial Fan Site". Come check us out!

Patrick Wilson Yahoo Group

Patrick Wilson Facebook Fan Page

mikelg80 Profile Photo
mikelg80
#35re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:08pm

Anyone got any pictures of this phemonenon lol re: IN the Full Monty...

broadwayguy2
#36re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:10pm

i saw a pic from that show moment once.

mikelg80 Profile Photo
mikelg80
#37re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:12pm

Some people have all the luck!

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#38re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:23pm

three words: angels in america. re: IN the Full Monty...

mikelg80 Profile Photo
mikelg80
#39re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:35pm

What's Angels in America got to do with anything?

sorry if this is a really dumb question!

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#40re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:44pm

Patrick shows some groinage in AIA.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

mikelg80 Profile Photo
mikelg80
#41re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:47pm

who does he play?

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#42re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 4:21pm

he was Roy Cohn's butt boy... I mean... Joe.

BroadwayNick Profile Photo
BroadwayNick
#43re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/7/05 at 5:49pm

"he was Roy Cohn's butt boy... I mean... Joe."

Haha...too funny, CATSNYrevival!

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. --Dave Berry

#44re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/9/05 at 12:14am

Wow, you're right...I had no idea she died, much less that she died so soon after her last performance!

But like I said, we didn't know what was wrong with her. I think a lot of us thought she was intoxicated. But perhaps she was just elderly and ill.

frontrowcentre2 Profile Photo
frontrowcentre2
#45re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 1:28am

"...But the thread changed from discussing whether or not everyone got totally naked to the size of Patrick Wilson's... um... endowments."

Uh, the word is endowment. Unless Mr. Wilson is really gifted and has more than one! LOL!

I am amused that so many people focus on this one aspect. In this day and age where nudity is so common in plays, movies and TV (Cable TV) why is is such a big deal? Or maybe here in Canada we are more casual. Toronto has its own nude beach and at least five naturist groups. It used to be that a nude scene in a play was cause for some comment in the press. Now it hardly gets mentioned.

If you a curious about THE FULL MONTY's finale, it was shown on the 2001 Tony Awards (better known as Broadway's tribute to THE PRODUCERS.)

Cast albums are NOT "soundtracks."
Live theatre does not use a "soundtrack." If it did, it wouldn't be live theatre!

I host a weekly one-hour radio program featuring cast album selections as well as songs by cabaret, jazz and theatre artists. The program, FRONT ROW CENTRE is heard Sundays 9 to 10 am and also Saturdays from 8 to 9 am (eastern times) on www.proudfm.com

thespian geek
#46re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 3:43am

If you want an idea of most people's reactions to the finale of TFM, just watch the 2001 Tony performance and look at Gwynth Paltrow's face at the end. She was sitting front n' center for that one.

Bluejay2 Profile Photo
Bluejay2
#47re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 6:20am

I don't know if you're intrested but down in Italy the show ends exactly as you described it, the actors do the full monty but the lights prevent you from seeing anything...in theory the thing works...besides the second time I've watched it and the lights didn't turned on so for a bunch of seconds we got to see everything :-P and the poor actors turned all shades of red...

lilstardrop Profile Photo
lilstardrop
#48re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 6:52am

That is so funny... was it a professional production?

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#49re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 10:16am

alas the lights worked...re: IN the Full Monty...

Videos