pixeltracker

Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt- Page 2

Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt

willact4food Profile Photo
willact4food
#25re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 7:33pm

blue j, i wasn't just talking about the people who talked about the grammer and spelling. there were other comments made that made me mad. and i'm sorry your browser has problems, but thats not really ashley's fault is it? sbo is an incredibly run site, as you said it was.

greenegirl87
#26re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 7:35pm

this is rather silly.... the arguing isnt getting anywhere and its just making people frustrated..how bout we let shoshana fans have fun and enter the contest and everyone else go focus on what you like instead of cutting down things you dont

"But now the air is filled with confusion. We replace care with illusion."

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#27re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 7:36pm

It's true, there is nothing said badly about Ashley...we all love her, really!

Guys seriously it's a contest. Let's have tea!

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#28re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 7:45pm

this looks like SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! ahh i'm excited.

haha. But really it's a cute idea for the little ones.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

JoMarch Profile Photo
JoMarch
#29re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 7:47pm

Thanks for the heads up =-) As far as the debate goes: I think Twizzlers could be capitalized and the first question sounds odd. shouldn't it be "What show *were* Shoshana's two friends", instead of What show *was* Shoshana's two friends"? I am not trying to nitpick. At any rate, it sounds like a fun event! Go Sho! =-)

Benzy92 Profile Photo
Benzy92
#30re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 7:52pm

Ashley puts forth SOO much effort, hard work, and LOVE into this website, so for you all to be nagging on her about her grammar, are SO off base.

And on a happy note, I have completed Round 1 :)

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#31re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 7:55pm

GOOO Round oners!

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#32re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 8:16pm

Is she advocating for crazy stalkerish fans? A somewhat nice idea...have fun people doing it!

Question 1. ASU
Question 2. Darn, I forgot, I remember reading it once...
Question 3. Defy Gravity, yo!
Question 4. Think Pink.
Question 5. Ballet Slippers Updated On: 11/1/05 at 08:16 PM

hearthatstrue
#33re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 8:19pm

"Is her acting ability one of the things on the list?" Come on people. Well, whatever, my mom thinks I'm hilarious.

I laughed. Probably harder than I should have...

The only problem, however, would be finding it. I think it would take years. You can't do that to the thirteen year old girls who have yet to experience life.
Updated On: 11/1/05 at 08:19 PM

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#34re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 9:06pm

So wait...

I make a comment that she should check her spelling and grammar and get my thread chewed off. Now, there's a whole thread devoted to it.

Huh.

Idina: Somehow I got myself to the stage, came out at the end of the show, and I had some kind of closure.
Some guy: You looked great!
Idina: Thanks...I WAS SO HIGH! 8/21/05

#35re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 9:16pm

"Ashley puts forth SOO much effort, hard work, and LOVE into this website, so for you all to be nagging on her about her grammar, are SO off base."

You is right. Grammar are way overrated. Shoshana's site don't need to be improved none. Who cares if the already nice site could be improved with more betterer grammer. No need to strive for something more better.

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#36re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 9:17pm

classic

Idina: Somehow I got myself to the stage, came out at the end of the show, and I had some kind of closure.
Some guy: You looked great!
Idina: Thanks...I WAS SO HIGH! 8/21/05

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#37re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/1/05 at 10:41pm

i say 10 points to Kuhn for that!

defying_gravity2
#38re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 5:23pm

If Round 1 ends at 6pm today, does anyone know when Round 2 begins? And when will we found out if we made it to the next Round?

Pillowpants. 'Nuff said.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#39re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 5:41pm

I will throw another 10 points in for Kuhn. I agree. Why not make the site as good as it can be? Is grammer not important? I think it is. I was reading a study that said because of the extended amount of time kids and teens spend online, they have learned all of the online lingo while letting the use and knowledge of proper English decline. And not pointing any fingers here, but I think we have all seen it in posts on this and other sites. I even notice this happening with adults. So the young lady who runs this site may be a very nice person, and it sounds like that is agreed upon by all, but I don't see anything wrong with suggesting the use of proper grammer and spelling. It can only make her look better. Just my 2 cents.

Just give the world Love.

bunchamuncha Profile Photo
bunchamuncha
#40re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 5:47pm

people that don't even have "real names" as identities are criticizing a fan site for grammar?!
Glass houses kids.

If you really want to help the American theater, don't be an actress, dahling. Be an audience..... Don't be taken in by the guff that critics are killing the theater. Commonly they sin on the side of enthusiasm. Too often they give their blessing to trash... Tallulah Bankhead

musicalsFan
#41re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 5:49pm

Proper grammar is important.

In all likelihood, the webmaster of the fan website isn't getting paid and is doing for the "love" of Shoshana, so, Shoshana probably cuts her some slack.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#42re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 5:49pm

I don't think screen names fall into this category.....As long as the screen names are spelled correctly.

Updated On: 11/2/05 at 05:49 PM

musicalsFan
#43re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 5:56pm

what does not having "real" names have to do with anything?????

poor grammar is poor grammar
we can read
all you need is to have been taught correct grammar in school...

442namffug Profile Photo
442namffug
#44re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 6:02pm

Why did this thread become a discussion about grammar?

Go become an English teacher if you wish to make a fuss over things like that.

This is a Broadway message board. Take your PMS elsewhere.

musicalsFan
#45re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 6:07pm

isn't it obvious wise one????

it became one about grammar because there are some anti-Shoshana people on this board; just like there are some anti-Sara Ramirez people on this board

Never seen Shoshana in Wicked; can't say whether I'm a fan or not; don't really care.

Updated On: 11/2/05 at 06:07 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#46re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 6:10pm

I am not an anti Sho fan. Nor am I a big fan. I was just commenting. I think this became a conversation about grammer because someone made a simple suggestion to make an already nice fansite better and then got blasted for it.

#47re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 6:46pm

Feel free to search any of my past messages. I'm not anti-Shoshana at all. I merely suggested that a site that represents her (it does say OFFICIAL on it) should use a spell and grammar check. It's clear some people would rather it not be improved. Odd, but whatever.

BUNCHAMUNCHA says "people that don't even have "real names" as identities are criticizing a fan site for grammar?!
Glass houses kids."

Love your name, Ms. Muncha!

bunchamuncha Profile Photo
bunchamuncha
#48re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 6:52pm

but I also didn't criticize spelling on a fan site! If you want it improved, email the webmaster on that site, not a bway board! obviously not only is fun lost on this crowd but so is sarcasm.

If you really want to help the American theater, don't be an actress, dahling. Be an audience..... Don't be taken in by the guff that critics are killing the theater. Commonly they sin on the side of enthusiasm. Too often they give their blessing to trash... Tallulah Bankhead

#49re: Shoshana Bean Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 11/2/05 at 7:15pm

Newsflash: It may be run by a fan but it's labeled and promotes itself as "official."

Videos