Broadway look-a-likes

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#25re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 9/25/06 at 11:45am

One of the voice teachers at my college IS Donna Murphy...I even brought in a picture and everyone agrees.

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

bwaymizfit
#26re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 9/25/06 at 12:39pm

When I went to Costa Rica this summer, I went on one of those canopy tour, things. Anywho...this guy in my group looked like Christian Borle. He said he was from New York, too. I know it couldn't have been him, but I was amused.

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#27re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 9/25/06 at 1:03pm

I swear Christine Ebersole was eating at the next table when I was in Hawaii this summer.

kate2
#28re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 10:27pm

Greg Jbara and my Algebra teacher from last year are identical.

Yero
#29re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 10:31pm

My Media teacher reminds me of Adam Pascal.

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

alphieboy Profile Photo
alphieboy
#30re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 10:34pm

I had an improv teacher who looked slightly like Idina. It was the bone structure in her face.

"If I have something to say, the whole world (BroadwayWorld) should hear it." - Thenardier

BSoBW2
#31re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 10:35pm

I know a few people who look like Broadway.

StephenSondheimWHOO Profile Photo
StephenSondheimWHOO
#32re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 10:53pm

At the flea market there was this guy who looked like a hippie sondheim

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#33re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:11pm

re: Broadway look-a-likes

HEather Spore, Tina Maddigan, and Diana DeGarmo

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler
Updated On: 10/7/06 at 11:11 PM

John3 Profile Photo
John3
#34re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:18pm

I was at an audition today and there was a girl there who looked like a more rocker version of Kelli O'hara. Same face and everything.

Another time I was in the subway at 50th and I thought I saw Shuler Hensley. I went up to talk to him and it actually was him. He took from my current voice teacher so we talked about that.

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#35re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:19pm

I once saw a Michelle Federer look-a-like on the E train.

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#36re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:32pm

My math teacher looks like a Blonde Idina Menzel. It's freaky. I actually am thinking of asking her if I can call her Idina.

But the funny thing is, she has NO idea who she is. Or what RENT or Wicked is.

The Best of Times is Now!

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#37re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/8/06 at 12:10am

My spanish teacher last year looked almost exactly like Spencer Kayden.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

justagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
#38re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/8/06 at 12:16am

My friend Rachel is a red-haired Idina Menzel. It's kind of bizarre, but the facial structure is identical.
Updated On: 1/21/07 at 12:16 AM

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#39re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/8/06 at 12:16am

dancingthrulife04, that is scary! Wowza. They really do look alike.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

GreenGirl22406 Profile Photo
GreenGirl22406
#40re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/8/06 at 8:37am

My english teacher looks just like Lauren Molina. It's definately weird.

"In the rain, the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever."

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#41re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/8/06 at 8:51am

Do these two count? re: Broadway look-a-likes

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 10/8/06 at 08:51 AM

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#42re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/8/06 at 9:03am

Ellen Greene and Georgia Engel.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#43re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/8/06 at 1:16pm

Actually, this was pretty funny...

A week after I had seen the Odd Couple with my friend, we were both back in the city (I was seeing the Producers, she was seeing Chitty). She went to this cafe next to the Odd Couple and her mom could have sworn she saw Brad Garrett and a bunch of other people from the show-- turns out it WAS them, but my friend and her aunt told her mom to not approach them since that would be rude.

But, of course, when my friend and her aunt went to the bathroom, my friend's mom DID approach them, and told them they were wonderful and how we saw them all the week before. My friends mom saw the two coming back and said "Don't tell my sister or daughter I came over to talk-- they would be really mad."

When they all sat down, Brad Garrett said, (jokingly) "Don't worry, we won't tell them you came over to the table!"

The Best of Times is Now!

#44re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 10/8/06 at 2:10pm

My french teacher looks like a wrinkly Kristin Chenoweth. She's 4'11 and acts just like her too. She always dances to French techno music in class. It's great.

singtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
#45re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:06pm

Okay, so I'm having trouble loading the images. But, I think Sherie Rene Scott and Marin Mazzie look alike.

"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert
Updated On: 11/20/06 at 06:06 PM

JustABroadwaybaby2
#46re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:18pm

My mother mistook me for Idina in a picture. I hugged her after that :)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." Please support BC/EFA at goodsearch.com! Search for anything, and your charity will get a cent!

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#47re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:19pm

My uncle-godfather looks just like JLY.

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

Allie
#48re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:26pm

Ana Ortiz, who plays Betty's sister, Hilda, on Ugly Betty, looks so much like Mary Louise Parker! I'm searching for a good comparison picture.

singtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
#49re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:29pm

*crosses fingers this works*

Marin Mazzie

Sherie

(Edit to add an exciting gesture which indicates my joy of successfuly posting these pictures) *gesture*

Sherie

"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert
Updated On: 11/20/06 at 06:29 PM

Videos