pixeltracker

Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?- Page 2

Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#25re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/18/09 at 5:42pm

I'd totally put on a temporary tattoo for $1000. Why not?

Someone permanently tattoed a scene from In the Heights on their arm.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

mormonophobic Profile Photo
mormonophobic
#26re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/18/09 at 5:42pm

If it were just a temporary tattoo like those in the article, I would do it without even thinking twice. Besides my hair grows so fast it wouldn't even be a problem. And even a permanent one, if the money were right. I know I'm a whore, but hey I have student loans to pay.

Dollypop
#27re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/18/09 at 6:05pm

I already have a HELLO, DOLLY tattoo. I've had it for years.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#28re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/18/09 at 6:16pm

Did you get money from Jerry Herman? For the tattoo, that is.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

nicole neumann2 Profile Photo
nicole neumann2
Celticblockhead Profile Photo
Celticblockhead
#30re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/18/09 at 7:02pm

A friend of mine has a line of one of the songs from [tos] tattooed on her foot. If this were temporary I'd put it on my forehead or shoulder of something, but I wont shave my head. Even for a show I hated, if the price were right, sure. I gots students loans to pay.

jessica0414 Profile Photo
jessica0414
#31re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/18/09 at 7:38pm

Yes for sure if it was a temporary tattoo. *Maybe* a permanent one depending on the logo/show and how much money they were offering. I already have 2 tattoos so getting more wouldn't be that big a deal (except that my mom would be hella pissed haha)

"You don't just stop posting horse s*** on the web!"-The [Title of Show] Show

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#32re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/18/09 at 9:05pm

I don't see the point. I wouldn't go see a show just because I saw the logo tattooed on some one's face. I'd probably make a note to stay away from that show.

once a month Profile Photo
once a month
#33re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/19/09 at 8:28am

I'd be most happy to oblige, lol. I can see me at Sandy Hook Beach, with A Chorus Line across my chest, or a Contact on my butt.

parislover87 Profile Photo
parislover87
#34re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/19/09 at 8:36am

I have a blacklight tattoo (one that only shows up under blacklight) of the two roller skates with wings from the xanadu cast recording cover art on my wrist... and i want to get the logo from anyone can whistle on my forearm... I don't see what the big deal is

It's the music and I'm its hapless victim

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#35re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/19/09 at 9:11am

I'd be most happy to oblige, lol. I can see me at Sandy Hook Beach, with A Chorus Line across my chest, or a Contact on my butt.

nothing but class at Sandy Hook. we are talking about Gunnison Beach, aren't we?

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

SporkGoddess
#36re: Would You Tattoo A Broadway Show Logo for $$?
Posted: 2/19/09 at 10:57am

I would get Miss Saigon if anything because it's my favorite show, and as others have mentioned, would look fairly normal as a tattoo.

I was thinking I would have gotten one to advertise LitP while it was playing, but I think you'd need a pretty big area of skin for either the picture of Fabrizio catching the hat or Clara running in the light. :P

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Videos