#26re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:10am

that's not me in the video that's my cousin and he's a boy

RAWR! TATISAURUSREX BEEYOTCH! xoxo <3

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#27re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:13am

maybe I'm incapable of reading, but I didn't ghostlight2 called you a sock puppet, taty. I read it as more of an introduction, and a warning for you not to take the sock puppet seriously.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

TimeSquare3 Profile Photo
TimeSquare3
#28re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:13am

Ohhhhh......... You do have a nice voice though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpyArjsFPIU&feature=channel_page

Please don't put it on this 5 year old facade, it's pisses people off & they will dig and find out things about you. If you want to know the extents of the searching then PM Coolkid11776. From his name alone people found out his name, where he lives, where he goes to school, his cellphone number, & that he wears diapers. DON'T F*CK WITH THESE PEOPLE.

<<-- Help save Terminator: SCC
"The gay one?" -- Marissa Jaret Winokur on the Jonas Brothers.

TatyRox Profile Photo
TatyRox
#29re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:20am

Thanks :] My voice has improved a lot from there..Thank God for voice teachers right?
And that thing about them finding out all that stuff about that person...yeah, not fun, so you're right

RAWR! TATISAURUSREX BEEYOTCH! xoxo <3

ghostlight2
#30re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:34am

Holy cow, wow, Times Square, and yes, of course, and thanks, givesmevoice.

Et tu, Diva?

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#31re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:44am

orange skittles, it's called makeup and acting (which miley is oh so good at)

re: Sweeny Todd

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

Mekroth
#32re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 2:01am

Oh, lord. It's an IMDb troll.

raker
#33re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 9:08am

Clay Aiken IS Sweeney Todd.

BroadwayBoy2 Profile Photo
BroadwayBoy2
#34re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 9:18am

While were a it:
Dream cast of wicked
Elfaba: Whitney Houston
Pink witch: britney spears
Hunky Guy: Harvey firestein
Wizard: the dad from "last house on the left"
That old lady: suri

I'll have them clawing at eachother, like drag queens at a wig sale"

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#35re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 9:44am

*sigh* They're not even trying anymore. re: Sweeny Todd

hunterchi Profile Photo
hunterchi
#36re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 10:54am

So would I actually...I would actually probably pay a year's salary just to see Shelly Winter's version of over the moon!

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#37re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 11:39am

Hunky Guy: Harvey firestein

This probably doesn't make me nearly as happy as it does.

I'm confused, though, what's wrong about TatyRox? Her post seemed thoroughly sensible to me.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#38re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 11:40am

I was going to ask if Taty was a fat boy or girl...

"Et tu, Diva?"

Meaning what?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#39re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 11:46am

Whoever mentioned the sock puppets trying, I miss it too. Now its just laughably bad.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

TheatreDiva90016
#40re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 11:53am

I miss AngryDeer.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

ghostlight2
#41re: Sweeny Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 12:28pm

"Et tu, Diva?"

Meaning what?

Taking a sock puppet seriously enough to correct its spelling.

TheatreDiva90016
#42re: Sweeney Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 12:43pm

Every poster in this thread had the chance to point out the spelling or to change it, but no one did...

That's the quickest way to point out a sock, when they don't even know how to spell a shows title.

Theatreboy49
#43re: Sweeney Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 12:53pm

Is it sad that at times like this I ALMOST miss coolkid, toodarnhot and chenzel?

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

TheatreDiva90016
#44re: Sweeney Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:03pm

Yes, it's sad you feel that way.

Theatreboy49
#45re: Sweeney Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:23pm

Well Diva, they amused me so much.

Dollypop
#46re: Sweeney Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 5:27pm

I saw coolkid1776 just a few days ago when I was in Port Jefferson Station.

Cool he's not.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Updated On: 4/11/09 at 05:27 PM

TimeSquare3 Profile Photo
TimeSquare3
#47re: Sweeney Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 5:33pm

Did Charleston get banned?

<<-- Help save Terminator: SCC
"The gay one?" -- Marissa Jaret Winokur on the Jonas Brothers.

PiraguaGuy2
#48re: Sweeney Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 5:46pm

I think so.

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#49re: Sweeney Todd
Posted: 4/11/09 at 6:59pm

I thought so, too... either that or he's lying low.

I saw coolkid1776 just a few days ago when I was in Port Jefferson Station.
How did you pick him out?

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

Videos