pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery- Page 20

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#475Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/25/17 at 2:09pm

herewegoabc said: "Not any more likely than anything else. Partial view is also sold out/saved for lottery for the near future.

"

So they are sold out in advance. Alright. Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a ticket in march.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

youwillbefound2 Profile Photo
youwillbefound2
#477Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/26/17 at 3:22pm

1. Is there a limit to how many tickets you can get? Like I know at the Hamilton line, you can only get two tickets per person. 

2. I've been trying the 4-days-out Telecharge thing and it's been working until yesterday... does anyone know what happened to that?

chuckydisc
#478Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/26/17 at 4:09pm

youwillbefound2 said: "1. Is there a limit to how many tickets you can get?"

Two tickets max per person.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#479Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/26/17 at 4:14pm

youwillbefound2 said:

2. I've been trying the 4-days-out Telecharge thing and it's been working until yesterday... does anyone know what happened to that?

It doesn't happen every day. If no extra tickets are available for any given performance, none will show up.

chuckydisc
#480Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/26/17 at 6:04pm

CT2NYC said: "youwillbefound2 said:

It doesn't happen every day. If no extra tickets are available for any given performance, none will show up.
"

Aren't the majority, if not the entirety, of the 4-days-out tickets simply unpurchased wheelchair plus companion seats?  If they are all bought in advance by those in need of those exact seats then none would be available anymore to offer up to the rest of the world at that 4-days-out mark, right?

youwillbefound2
#482Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/27/17 at 4:01pm

Would an unaccompanied minor be able to see the show? I know the website says it's recommend for twelve and up and children under 4 won't be allowed in, but just asking.

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#483Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/27/17 at 4:44pm

A seven year old could show up with a ticket and be let in.

chuckydisc
#484Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/27/17 at 8:02pm

youwillbefound2 said: "Would an unaccompanied minor be able to see the show? I know the website says it's recommend for twelve and up and children under 4 won't be allowed in, but just asking."

Do you mean a 4-year-old or one who is 17?

youwillbefound2
#485Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/27/17 at 8:39pm

So if I'm trying for a Saturday matinee, should I show up around 9:00 AM or would that be too late? I'm arriving in New York Friday night, but I won't be in Manhattan until Saturday morning, so I can't really just show up at the crack of dawn. Also, when do they start selling cancelled tickets? Also, I will be with a friend, and if one of us has to leave to use the bathroom or something if we're waiting for a long time, will the person that left have to go to the back of the line or be able to come back to their spot? I'm buying both of our tickets so it should be fine if one of us leaves right because it's not like we're buying separate tickets..

Updated On: 8/27/17 at 08:39 PM

chuckydisc
#486Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 1:25am

youwillbefound2 said: "So if I'm trying for a Saturday matinee, should I show up around 9:00 AM or would that be too late? I'm arriving in New York Friday night, but I won't be in Manhattan until Saturday morning, so I can't really just show up at the crack of dawn."

What is it that prevents you from arriving at the theatre earlier?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#487Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 2:55am

youwillbefound2 said: "I've been trying the 4-days-out Telecharge thing and it's been working until yesterday... does anyone know what happened to that?"

Well, you're four days until Ben is back, so probably not a coincidence there. A lot of people haven't been trying as hard to get tickets. Usually they appear and disappear very quickly, but have been a bit slower to move lately.

And beyond that, the 4-day seats are seats not being used by patrons with accessibility needs and their companions, and it's reasonable that at some shows, the seats are all being used.

secretschuylersister Profile Photo
secretschuylersister
#488Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 7:36am

Hey all! This is my first time but I've been a lurker for a long time.

I saw both Dear Evan Hansen and Hamilton all by myself. I'm 16. Back in June, my parents flew us all from Guam to NYC (my first time there nd first time to america!) just to see both shows. You'll be fine.

Edit: Just figured out how to quote after posting this, sorry everyone! I'm only used to twitter and reddit, lol

Updated On: 8/28/17 at 07:36 AM

youwillbefound2
#489Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 11:56am

Does anyone know the fees for StubHub because I'm thinking of just splurging on a 300 dollar ticket but someone told me the fees add another 100 dollars and I can't buy them if that's true

youwillbefound2
#490Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 11:56am

Does anyone know the fees for StubHub because I'm thinking of just splurging on a 300 dollar ticket but someone told me the fees add another 100 dollars and I can't buy them if that's true

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#491Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 12:02pm

Just go through Stubhub and pretend you're buying a $300 ticket -- they have to show you the fees before you give the credit card. Then just... don't put in a credit card.

youwillbefound2
#492Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 1:40pm

When I first did that this morning, the fee was 60. Now it's 70. So I did it again and now it's 80. Why does it keep going up???

chuckydisc
#493Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 6:00pm

youwillbefound2 said: "When I first did that this morning, the fee was 60. Now it's 70. So I did it again and now it's 80. Why does it keep going up???"

Simply to spite you.

Kiwibelg
#494Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 7:12pm

I was at Sunday matinee and they let people come in between songs during act 1 - I was very surprised

greenifyme2
#495Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 7:53pm

youwillbefound2 said: "When I first did that this morning, the fee was 60. Now it's 70. So I did it again and now it's 80. Why does it keep going up???

"There could be a cookie on it- they know you've searched for it before. Try going incognito in a new window! 

youwillbefound2
#496Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/28/17 at 8:17pm

greenifyme2 said: "youwillbefound2 said: "When I first did that this morning, the fee was 60. Now it's 70. So I did it again and now it's 80. Why does it keep going up???

"There could be a cookie on it- they know you've searched for it before. Try going incognito in a new window! 

"

Oh, that makes sense thank you!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#497Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 9/1/17 at 8:02am

DELETE 

Updated On: 9/3/17 at 08:02 AM

Abbade
#498Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 9/1/17 at 1:22pm

JUST ANNOUNCED AT TELECHARGE: MLB will alternate the role of Evan Hansen with Ben. Michael will do all the matinees (wed/sat). Many peeps will be disapointed but, yeah, cheers for MLB and it's good to preserve Ben's voice!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions

bwaykelly2
#499Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 9/1/17 at 2:16pm

Abbade said: "JUST ANNOUNCED AT TELECHARGE: MLB will alternate the role of Evan Hansen with Ben. Michael will do all the matinees (wed/sat). Many peeps will be disapointed but, yeah, cheers for MLB and it's good to preserve Ben's voice!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
"

So now they don't have September 6th evening listed anymore. Do we think this means Ben will be in?

LAStevieG
#500Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 9/3/17 at 7:18pm

CT2NYC said: "youwillbefound2 said:

It doesn't happen every day. If no extratickets are available for any given performance, nonewill show up.
"

Since I've benefited greatly from this thread over the past few months, I wanted to share that a handful of 4-days-out seats just dropped into the Telecharge inventory for 9/7. However, the price has gone up to $425 each. Before Ben Platt's departure was announced, they were in the $300s.

smoff13
#501Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 9/4/17 at 10:45pm

So if i have tickets for oct. 18th at 8 i will see ben, correct?

Videos