pixeltracker

Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN- Page 3

Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN

Mr.  Tuttle Profile Photo
Mr. Tuttle
#50re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:18am

My mistake. We now have TWO idiots in the room.

Ignorance is temporary. Stupidity last forever. Watch out BWW... HE'S BACK.

#51re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:21am

And their names are Mr. Tuttle and RockyRoad.

After reading this thread, there's no doubt in my mind that FOA and Munk are the correct ones. They seem to have better things to do than check out threads and bitch and start fights with other posters.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#52re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:23am

I'm so glad your mother taught you how to count. You're growing by leaps and bounds. Has your mom been fired from the Gulf Station yet for sticking the gas pump in inappropriate crevices in her body? What's next for her, Rite Aid?

Now Tuttle, I know you think you know everything. I know you think people value your opinion. I know you think people care about your existence on this board. However, you are sadly mistaken. Read your signature. Let it sink in. It applies completely to you. You can't even get the quote right - how typical is that?

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson
Updated On: 4/24/05 at 03:23 AM

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#53re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:23am

Oy. I'm just not going to bother with morons.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde
Updated On: 4/24/05 at 03:23 AM

RockyRoad Profile Photo
RockyRoad
#54re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 1:38pm

Yes folks, let's talk idiots.

I came to this thread because I wanted to discuss Kelly and guess what I found. Two idiots named FOAnatic and Munkstrap who decided to turn this great discussion into a little ego fest for themselves. They just start fights just so someone will recognize their pittiful lives.

Too bad we couldn't have a discussion that was intended. But let's remember these idiotic posters who decided to end the discussion.

For those of us who were actually interested in this topic, we apologize Mr Tuttell for these idiots.
Updated On: 4/24/05 at 01:38 PM

WayWicked
#55re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 1:41pm

To heopfully get this back on track...

I think Kelly is over rated. She wasn't the best AI singer. Put Tamayra in it instead!

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Joshua488
#56re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 1:43pm

Tamyra was amazing, but Kelly Clarkson was more of a marketable pop star. And you have to keep in mind that the competition is not only about finding the best singer, but the best pop star. Kelly definitely had that in the bag.

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#57re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 1:52pm

Wow, for once I am not fighting in a BKLYN board. Kelly would be interesting in the role, but no thank you.

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

Albin Profile Photo
Albin
#58re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 1:52pm

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kelly Clarkson! I dont know know if she can act though"

obviously you didn't have the misfortune of sitting through "From Justin to Kelly."

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#59re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:01pm

Well, so much for leaving BWW.

RockyRoad - As soon as you bring Les Miz into a convo you can bet I'll be on your ASS. And when you bring it into a convo in negative light - you can bet I am going to beat your ASS.

Now, with that said:
Mr. Tuttle - "talking." Why don't you post threads when people are PAST the stages of talking. This way, we don't have ANY MORE problems with "he said, she said." In your own words, if "talking" doesn't mean much, why post it.

Now, for me, it takes a lot to have to agree with munk - but no, he isn't an idiot. Hostility does not equal idiocy. Mr. Tuttle and RockyRoad, on the other hand...

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#60re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:03pm

Talk about being mature enough to drop something when it's obvious you're wrong.

Sad for RockyRoad.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#61re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:05pm

HA! I love it how people who are miles away from each other are threatening to beat someone's ass....

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#62re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:08pm

cyberly, I meant. It's all about cyberly.

Joshua488
#63re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:14pm

I think I like that adverb... cyberly...

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
Juliet2170 Profile Photo
Juliet2170
#65re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:30pm

i agree with thenardier for the "talk" comment. why the hell post if you really meant it was just talk. i think the initial post was heavily implying she was going to be in the show...

rocky: i dont think anyone here is apologetic towards tuttle about FOAnatic or Munk. what's this we...

real kelly talk: i saw from justin to kelly on HBO! haha boy that was bad...but how much real acting is involved in Brooklyn? i think it was mostly narration and songs. it's definately more vocally leaning than acting

Carl Magnum Profile Photo
Carl Magnum
#66re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:36pm

Ok this post is in all honesty. I hate BKLYN. I think it's trash, but thats just my opinion. Here is my question though. RENT has been known to ruin voices. Some of the young untrained people they get who permenently strain their voices night after night.

It would seem to me that BKLYN would be in more danger of this than rent. Will the constant screaming/belting eventually tear down the voices of that cast night after night and will future replacements who aren't trained in "Pop Singing" fall to this music? Thoughts? And TINY if you respong please say more than "No cause Brooklyn is magic and can do no wrong!!!"

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#67re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:37pm

i love kelly, and if she would EVER do this (it's not going to happen), i would hope she doesn't ruin her voice...

amen, carl, amen.

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

Joshua488
#68re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:39pm

I know, this has to be hurting the cast. I mean, come on. I don't care how much Eden Espinosa mixes or screams or whatever; belting high A flats eight times a week cannot be good for you.

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#69re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:08pm

I think she knows what she is doing. She would never do anyting to hurt herself.

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

alphieboy Profile Photo
alphieboy
#70re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 5:39pm

Well... what a heated post...
but as for my comment,
Kelly Clarkson is a delight indeed. I do enjoy most of her first album, and was rooting for her on AI. She is an incredible singer, and the girl can belt an E. But as far as being in Brooklyn...NO. She would ruin her voice.

"If I have something to say, the whole world (BroadwayWorld) should hear it." - Thenardier

theactorsociety Profile Photo
theactorsociety
#71re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/28/05 at 2:47am

I understand that BKLYN"s plot isn't very good, but it bugs me that everyone says that Eden is crappy. I'd like to hear anyone else sing a b# in their legit voice.(The area between head and chest voice)And if you saw it she sings live like it is CD quality.

Ragtime322
#72re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/28/05 at 11:37am

Tuttle I would just like to know who you work for...PM me if you want, I too work in the industry but do not work for Brooklyn or their GM office - but i think the point being missed her is Tuttle stated that Ms. Clarkson was in NYC doing SNL and spoke to some Casting people for the show. But as was stated earlier that was taped 3.5 months ago - so why wait so long to post an obviously false, albetit interesting rumor. Tuttle, I'll be waiting for your PM to prove you know anything.

Videos