pixeltracker

Broadwayworld.com The Musical- Page 3

Broadwayworld.com The Musical

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#50re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 12:12am

I will be happy if they give me a character whose only role is to be part of the chorus in the Sondheim vs. Andrew Lloyd Webber number, of course my small character would have to be on the Sondheim side, oh and also if there's a scene in which a compulsive fourteen year old Wicked posting bitch is beaten by a group of people, I want my small character to be part of the group, that's all I ask.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

smartpenguin78 Profile Photo
smartpenguin78
#51re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 1:19am

I searched and searched for this "original thread" with casting and whatnot. Has it been deleted? Are you talking about the game we played in the Pascal thread a while back?

I can't believe I care but it's pretty fun to do this kind of thing.

I stand corrected, you are as vapid as they say.

rockfenris2005
#52re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 6:12am

Clive Barnes as me. We'll review it as the worst / best thing since Carrie re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical

Who can explain it, who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, wise men never try -South Pacific

Mimi Imfurst
#53re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 6:43am

Who the hell will play me?

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#54re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 7:38am

I imagine a moment in the show sort of like when the villagers go to torch the beast in Beauty and the Beast. It features BWay Worlders and Wicked fans. lol Just thought I would throw that idea out there.

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#55re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 10:57am

Mimi, I wanted Divine to play you, but he's not available!

Not Emily, thanks. I want my portrayer to actually be there.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

feinstein9 Profile Photo
feinstein9
#56re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 1:11pm

ouch! a'ight then, maureen mcgovern, you can have your way... with yourself.

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#57re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 1:14pm

oooo, snap!

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

WonderBoy Profile Photo
WonderBoy
#58re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 1:19pm

re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical

Well, if I cannot play myself then I suppose Michael Berresse will do.

"For me, THEATRE is an anticipation, an artistic rush, an emotional banquet, a jubilant appreciation, and an exit hopeful of clearer thought and better worlds." ~ an anonymous traveler with Robert Burns

CastAlbumFan Profile Photo
CastAlbumFan
#59re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 4:13pm

I wouldn't mind Corey Reynolds (The original Seaweed in HAIRSPRAY) playing me. Or Andre DeShields or Hinton Battle in their prime.

Praying Decca Broadway will put "Don't Bother Me, I Can't Cope" on CD!

BSoBW2
#60re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 4:14pm

Andre is still IN his prime.

CastAlbumFan Profile Photo
CastAlbumFan
#61re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 4:17pm

I'll say an "AMEN!" to that!

Praying Decca Broadway will put "Don't Bother Me, I Can't Cope" on CD!

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#62re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/12/05 at 5:09pm

I wanna be in this!

And if Dakota Fanning comes anywhere near a musical, I'll have to force her to swallow a knife and kick her repeatedly.

..That video is so friggin' amusing.

Piazzaslight Profile Photo
Piazzaslight
#63re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/14/05 at 10:51pm

Have Harrison Chad play me!

And I know we aren't talking about musical numbers, but I have an idea that will be the most silliest, most hysterical, and most juvenile thing to hit audiences EVER!!!

Okay, so the concept is: You know how the Teeny boppers on this board get annoying? Well, we could have a big, spectacle- number with all the Teeny boppers singing their own song! I already have a the refrain down. This is it:

I just love the Teeny bopper song!
I just love the Teeny bopper song!

Bibity bibity bibity bibity
bop bop bop!
hipity hipity hipity hipity
hop hop hop!

I already posted this on the other musical board, so I thought I'd share it here. I know it's really stupid and cheesy, but it's supposed to be cheesy! That's why it is so funny. Also, we could have the Teeny boppers drag my character in their crowd, they'd bop me, change me name to teeny male bopper, but I change it back to Piazzaslight, and they sing the big finale!

And again, have Harrison Chad play me!

MARGARET: "Clara, stop that. That's illegal." - The Light in the Piazza

"I'm not in Bambi and I'm not blonde!" - Idina Menzel

RaininSmilies
#64re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/14/05 at 11:01pm

I'd be happy to just be a part of the chorus. I'm pretty sure that I don't post enough to have a big role.

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#65re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/14/05 at 11:22pm

Featuring Michael Riedel, As "The Beaver".

"It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance." - Elizabeth Taylor

Illegally Blondish Profile Photo
Illegally Blondish
#66re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/15/05 at 12:11am

Updated On: 3/12/06 at 12:11 AM

MargoChanning
#67re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/15/05 at 12:45am

FYI -- Ken Mandelbaum, not Clive Barnes, wrote the book (and coined the term) "Not Since Carrie."

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#68re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 10/15/05 at 7:29am

re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical

John Dossett will be portraying me.

Trekkie2
#74re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 2:13am

Gideon Glick would be nice... but I am nowhere near as hot as him

"I think of avant-garde as downtown shows where you rub waffles and chocolate on yourself."- Hunter Bell

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#75re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 2:28am

Wow, three years. Pretty major bump there.

I have no idea who would play me lol

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#76re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 2:32am

Norbs is in final negotiations to play me. Haha!
Short, cute, charming ... Yep, that about covers it!

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#77re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:29am

Oooh. I wanna write some songs!!! Anyone want to send me some lyrics or song ideas/names and i'll write an updated song(s)...might not be as good as Marc's but it'll be good.

Anyone?

A little known fact is that in the original screenplay, Pan's Labyrinth was Pan's FLAByrinth. Hmmmmmmm...glad they changed it.

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#78re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:32am

This would surely make a lovely project!

I'll glady pen some lyrics as well...

How's about starting-off by poking fun at myself
with the ballad, "Ode to Being (Too) Positive",
"Bright 'n' Sunny on Broadway", "It's Another Rave from Mike", or somethin' like that, dramarama? Haha!
Updated On: 4/24/08 at 03:32 AM

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#79re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:41am

Yeah, but If we do a song about you...everyone will wanna have a song lol. And if we were to give everyone on BWW a song it'd be like a 9 hour epic in 3 parts, like Utopia.

A little known fact is that in the original screenplay, Pan's Labyrinth was Pan's FLAByrinth. Hmmmmmmm...glad they changed it.

Videos