News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!- Page 3

May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!

altoid06 Profile Photo
altoid06
#50re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/17/06 at 9:02pm

I'm really excited about this movie. I wanted to see it when in was in NYC, but sadly, didn't get to.

Finally, a movie worth going to see that's rated R. I've been 18 almost a year, and still haven't bothered to see one.

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." -- Maya Angelou

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#51re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/18/06 at 12:33am

whatever gets you to the cinema...

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#52re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/18/06 at 1:45am

The link doesn't work for me...grr...is the trailer at another website?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#53re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/18/06 at 2:40am

Looks great! I love the play, and the boys are amazing.

And Dominic and Jamie are so. freaking. attractive.

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#54re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/18/06 at 8:19am

http://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk

it should be on the homepage

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#55re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/19/06 at 11:00pm

just a little bump cuze IT'S SO AWESOME!

who's seen it twice today?

def. not me

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#56re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/19/06 at 11:39pm

re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!

MAYBE HE'S NO CASANOVA
STILL HIS KISSES KNOCK ME OV-AH

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOY!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#57re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/20/06 at 12:26am

oh man! I love that picture!!! It was my avatar for such a long time!!!! Russel is so sexy re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!

WiiCKED x3
#58re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/20/06 at 6:57am

Wow, It looks really good. I don't see movies that often because i'm always in the city. I think i'm going to see this one.

Act4ever Profile Photo
Act4ever
#59re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/20/06 at 12:18pm

you only have to be 17 to see a rated R movie... and this looks really good

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#60re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/20/06 at 1:58pm

Oh, I'm so excited! Ok, I'll stop bumping this thread... re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!

broadwayxminixidina Profile Photo
broadwayxminixidina
#61re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/20/06 at 2:06pm

So it is rated R?

I am very excited for this film!! Can't wait ot see it since, like many others, I have not got the chance to see it in NY.

DO you know when it is closing in NY?

"Broadway is a very special place, filled with very special people, people who can sing and dance, often at the same time! They are a different people, a multi-talented people, a people...who need people...and who are, in many ways, the luckiest people in...the world." --Spamalot
<^>BROADWAY is LOVE<^>
<^>RENT is LOVE<^>
<^>WICKED is LOVE<^>
<< Me and Norbie. I look icky becuase I was FREAAAAKKKIIINNNGG out.

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#62re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 8/20/06 at 2:09pm

Yeah, it's rated R and closes the 1st of October (Equity contracts are UP!)

I'm sad. I wish I could see it again...

mabel Profile Photo
mabel
#63re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:06pm

Bump!

New Trailer

But when did New Hampshire become--Such a backward wasteland of seatbelt hating crazies?...I mean, only 40 people actually live there. The others are just visitors who come for the tax-free liquor and three inches of novelty coastline. John Hodgeman on The Daily Show (1-30-07)

OnMyWay Profile Photo
OnMyWay
#64re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:18pm

Andy making out with that girl made me jealous.

"People that excel in the arts understand that the journey is the reward...the result an added bonus. Every day I act or train is a blessing and a dream come true. If Broadway beckons so be it. I have a personal definition of success that is unshakable by a possibly unobtainable goal." -HamletWasBipolar

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel Profile Photo
Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#65re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:19pm

Ahh. Love the new trailer. I've watched the first a ridiculous amount of times...so watching a new one at least makes me feel sane. I can't wait! Wish I could make it into the city to see the show a second time...but don't think I'll be able to re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!.

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#66re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:23pm

GAH! Can't believe I haven't seen it yet! It's aweeeessssoooonmmmeee!

mabel Profile Photo
mabel
#67re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:27pm

I didn't have my glasses on. Who the hell was that breakdancing near the end?!?!? One of the boys? Some random guy? I couldn't tell, and after the day I've had, I'm too lazy to go downstairs and fetch my glasses. How sad is that?

But when did New Hampshire become--Such a backward wasteland of seatbelt hating crazies?...I mean, only 40 people actually live there. The others are just visitors who come for the tax-free liquor and three inches of novelty coastline. John Hodgeman on The Daily Show (1-30-07)

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#68re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:31pm

I sorta think that might be the explanation for Lockwood's tennis shoes? mayyybe?

I dunno.

can I add that i think the voice-over man is pretty awful.

Plum
#69re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:32pm

It's a bit dinky for a theatrical trailer, but as an online teaser on the RNT's website it's alright. I got a kick from recognizing "In Between Days" playing at the end.

mabel Profile Photo
mabel
#70re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:36pm

As a general rule, voice-over men are pretty awful!

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#71re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 10:03pm

it makes me sad.

ANYWAY-

how cute is that snippet of Jamie hugging Dom?

and is that Lockwood I spy makin'-out with FIONA!!?

Mouser
#72re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 10:32pm

That is going to be awesome, I can't wait... Great job :)

Smaxie Profile Photo
Smaxie
#73re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 10:43pm

Sam Anderson is a breakdancer, so it's probably him.

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#74re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 10:51pm

oh! cool! I never knew!

So I guess it's Crowther. I thought that tied up Lockwood's tennis shoes nicely, guess not.

Videos