pixeltracker

MERRILY will transfer next fall- Page 4

MERRILY will transfer next fall

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#75MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 9:55am

Go to the Hudson Website. It will take you to a queue. I've been in it for almost an hour just to save my place in line. 

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

Dylan Smith4
#76MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 9:56am

Best of luck, everyone!

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

JasonC3
#77MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 9:59am

In and purchased.  Surprising painless and not horrifically priced.

I have no idea it how it happened as I was never put in a queue, but immediately shown the performance calendar.

Snagged a Dress Circle seat with lots of open space next to it that I had for Doll's House: $147 on a Tuesday night.

Updated On: 3/23/23 at 09:59 AM

bwayobsessed
#78MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:01am

Jesus it says my wait time is more than an hour….

Hairspray0901
#79MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:02am

Whelp. I watched the clock count down… nothing happened. Now I’m 2,810 in line. Not hopeful anymore lol. Hmm. 

Age_of_Mendacity
#80MERRILY will transfer next falli

And my wait time is more than an hour with 3753 people in front of me

Dylan Smith4
#81MERRILY will transfer next falli

48 Minute Wait time. Hope that goes by quickly. Glad to hear they are not badly priced. 

batchels
#82MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:04am

Also in an hour queue with more 2000 ahead of me.

Dylan Smith4
#83MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:04am

It just dropped to 24 minutes. If you have an hour's wait time, don't worry. It will come down quickly. 

Dylan Smith4
#84MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:06am

Whatever you do, DO NOT REFRESH. You'll lose your place in line. 

Akitarent
#85MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:06am

Does anyone know what the ticket prices are going for?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#86MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:08am

This is pissing me off. No matter seats/dates I click,  I’m getting an error message 

Dylan Smith4
#87MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:08am

Someone said they got dress circle for $147. That's not too bad. 

Dylan Smith4
#88MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:09am

Jordan Catalano said: "This is pissing me off. No matter seats/dates I click, I’m getting an error message"

Oh don't tell me the site crashed already

bwayobsessed
#89MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:10am

Down to 22 min

Dylan Smith4
#90MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:10am

Down to 8 Minutes

briansb
#91MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:11am

Got ambassador seats, row F, center orch for $370. A lot of $$$ but I was panicking so I pounced on them.

Joined the queue page on my phone and my computer at the same time. My phone got in within minutes, but my computer was 4000+ in line. 

Updated On: 3/23/23 at 10:11 AM

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#92MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:11am

Still 14 min to go. Anyone able to say what the typical weekly performance schedule is?

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Anastasia_Beaverhausen
#93MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:12am

PLENTY of seats available, Got front row mezz Dec 5th. $364 each though!!!

Updated On: 3/23/23 at 10:12 AM

Dylan Smith4
#94MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:13am

Anastasia_Beaverhausen said: "PLENTY of seats available, Got front row mezz Dec 7th. $364 each though!!!"

$364 for Front Mez? WTF?????

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#95MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:14am

JFC now it kicked me out and asked for the code again and it’s saying the code isn’t valid. 

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Anastasia_Beaverhausen
#96MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:15am

Front orchestra is same price. $364

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#97MERRILY will transfer next falli

It keeps saying the promo code is wrong. Im going to scream.

musikman Profile Photo
musikman
#98MERRILY will transfer next falli

Looks like the site crashed for me after I got in for a performance.   Can’t get back in. 

-There's the muddle in the middle. There's the puddle where the poodle did the piddle."

Jakeevan942
#99MERRILY will transfer next falli

Promo code not working for me, either

Videos