pixeltracker

Broadway on Broadway reviews!- Page 4

Broadway on Broadway reviews!

Yankeefan007
#75re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 6:30pm

Officially, according to NBC 4 in NY, it will be on Wednesday night at 7 PM.

#76re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 7:00pm

ASU rocked. Cheyenne and I had the same shirt on and I went to the stage door of ASU to meet my aunt who had been walking around and got to see him and take pic with him in our matching shirts.

Other good ones- Sweet Charity, Lion King and Beauty and The Beast and Wicked.

In My Life- ALL OVER THOSE DAMN CDS! i got 3, their horrible... anyone want a CD about a girl with OCD and a guy with tourets

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
#77re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 7:23pm

TELL me abouti it dude...i've never seen a friggin cd pushed so much!! I feel bad, I never wish a show to fail, but it doesn't look good.

Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#78re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 7:24pm

Oh, guys -- not to be anal, but please don't use my photos without permission. You know, for avatars and things. Thank you! re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

TennesseeTwang
#79re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 7:33pm

Was it windy? Everyone seemed to be having bad hair days.

luvtheEmcee
#80re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 7:38pm

It was a bit windy, but the weather was nearly perfect!

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#81re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 7:51pm

great pics emcee!

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

LionessInWinter
#82re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 10:09pm

Thanks for all the pics, Em!
Especially Raúl's, of course!

He's cute in that haircut...and the sandals or birkenstocks he wore, too.
He killed me with that last note.

luvtheEmcee
#83re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 10:16pm

ha. The one thing about being that close is that I couldn't see anybody's feet!

The last note was beautifuuuuuuuul. That vibrato just makes my knees go limp. He sounded great; clear like glass today! The Chitty music usually doesn't let him belt his brains out like that; it was nice to see him have a go.

luvtheEmcee
#84re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/18/05 at 10:17pm

oh, hey! I'm watching the news and there's some quick coverage - Channel 11.

softershade Profile Photo
softershade
#85re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 10:42am

lennon's performance was so emotional for me. terrance had to be a "rock star" and start the arm wave then i helped change it to the peace sign (i was in the front and terrance winked at me when i changed it and he changed his too) julie even admitted to trying to hard not to cry.
then julia was a big loveable dork with her camera up there and taking pictures of everything even spotting me in the crowd and telling me to pose for her. i'm dying to see her pictures now haha. if anyone finds any pictures of the crowd during imagine please let me know, i'm planning on using it for an essay i have to write for my english class now haha.

Idina_obsession Profile Photo
Idina_obsession
#86re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:03pm

i have a TON of pictures from the show...that ummm are to many to actually post cause i dont want to take up like the entire thing, but your more than welcome to IM me at oxolilangeioxo and ill send them to you...i have great great closeups of sweet charity, victoria clark, spelling bee, stephanie dabruzzo, and the lennon cast :)
<3 samantha

"I looooove being on the road!!! I got to drive up here in a van with all the guyyys...i wake up at 1 in the afternoon...i played poker with them last niiight its so much fun! its when my dark side comes out...then i go home and im like "LETS HAVE BABIES!!!!"-idina menzel <3 Samantha

Myron
#87re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 1:41pm

Yes, "Broadway on Broadway" will be televised in an edited format on local New York station WNBC-TV this Wednesday, Sept 21, I believe at 7 PM. Hope you can see it then.

BwayTheatre11
#88re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 2:21pm

Have any pics of Ashley Brown?

CCM '10!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#89re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 7:11pm

Emcee, love the pics! May I make an avatar of the last Raul one, and possibly a Lennon one? I'll upload them to my own photobucket account.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Chrysanthemum62001
#90re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/20/05 at 2:39am

Raul was fantastic. I don't think I've ever seen him look better.

One thing, I just wanted to say was how much I HATED the performance for In My Life. Wow, seriosly. That made me want to vomit.

I think my favorite performance was from Lennon. There is something so beautiful about that song, and the harmonies are brilliant. I must see that show again before it closes.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

rjmcbean Profile Photo
rjmcbean
#91re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/20/05 at 3:17am

I was suprised to see that Chicago wasn't there. Spamalot was not represented in any way and they made no mention this year of the "straight plays"... they have made it a "Musical Theatre Event".

I was hoping with all the hype of dedicating the even to Hurricane Katrina victims, that NBC would broadcast it on it's affiliates also. I always the thought of something like this is to get tourism to NYC. . . what good it is if only the people IN NYC and the immediate tri-state area see it?

I am not that far from NYC and I don't get it up here. My parents are in the catskills and they will get it.

Either way - great day!!
Bean

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#92re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/20/05 at 9:59am

Saw this posted on ATC:

"Just wanted to let everyone know that A&E's "Breakfast with the Arts" was shooting at "Broadway on Broadway" yesterday and we'll be airing our segments nationwide on Sunday, October 2nd."

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatchat/d.php?id=173380

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

bradk
#93re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/21/05 at 12:36pm

i feel like i'm spamming here, but since it's on topic afterall, i do have pics i took of the event available here:

http://bradk.smugmug.com/gallery/825707

movieinmymind Profile Photo
movieinmymind
#94re: Broadway on Broadway reviews!
Posted: 9/22/05 at 7:24pm

thanks, bdwaygirl! (it didn't air yesterday at 7; and i live in the tristate area!)

My name is Jamie. NYU class of 2011!!!

Videos