pixeltracker

stunning broadway stars?- Page 5

stunning broadway stars?

Josh Freilich
#100re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 3/15/06 at 8:05am

Sorry I forgot Mandy Gonzalez. So pretty.
As well as Julia Murney.

"How could she just suddenly, completely disappear into thin water?" - The Little Mermaid

jsrocks
#101re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 3/20/06 at 1:25pm

John Slattery re: stunning broadway stars?

"Michael's got a head like a Ping Pong Ball" -The Cast of Sweeney-

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#102re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 3/20/06 at 1:29pm

I'm just looking for an excuse to post this. re: stunning broadway stars?

re: stunning broadway stars?

A work of art is an invitation to love.

bardolator
#103re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 3/23/06 at 9:15am

fachedaluna said: "Stephanie J. Block is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Those perfect teeth, big brown eyes, radiant hair and skin to die for. Not only that she's a tall, lean singing machine. Geez...she gorgeous all made up and lovely just a-natural. I woulda thought more of you out there would have included her on this list."

She's even beautiful GREEN (one of only two Elphabas of whom one can really say this, IMO--the other is Julia Murney)! And her personality is lovely, too. :)

Updated On: 3/23/06 at 09:15 AM

fachedaluna Profile Photo
fachedaluna
#104re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 3/23/06 at 6:38pm

Thanx for the agreement Bardolator...a lady (or gentleman) with extremely FINE TASTE.
Updated On: 3/23/06 at 06:38 PM

DancNdaMoonlite Profile Photo
DancNdaMoonlite
#105re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 3/23/06 at 7:25pm

Adam. Hands down.

CJR
#106re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 10:18am

I know Im reviving a really old thread here, but in looking for something else, I found this and had to respond:

Vicki Frederick. She was a diva at the stage door, but a performer doesn't owe a teenage fan anything but a performance. She has been too long off the boards.

Was she really a diva? That actually kind of surprises me, knowing her..... but I suppose things were different then. She'd already been off the stage for years when I met her.

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#107re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 10:26am

No matter what you think of her talent or roles she chooses, you have got to admit Idina Menzel is stunning. I also think Tina Maddigan is beautiful, too.

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

Garland Grrrl Profile Photo
Garland Grrrl
#108re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 10:29am

I think Donna Murphy is unusually gorgeous. She has fantastic skin and you cannot fake that. But, she could use a sandwich or two.

Mind is Mantra.

ashley0139
#109re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 10:31am

I think this picture is absolutely stunning.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

mikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
#110re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 1:01pm

These are my the girls I think are stunning with beautiful voices.

Idina Menzel
Kristin Chenoweth
Michelle Federer
Jenna Leigh Green
Kerry Butler
Stephanie J.Block
Sarah Litzsinger
Celia Keenan-Bolger

JustABroadwaybaby2
#111re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 4:48pm

I found myself drooling when I saw that Raul picture. Wow. Wowie wow.
I love personally:
Sherie Rene Scott
Kelli O'Hara
Celia has this quirky cuteness, especially when she's questioning something, like, whenever she says "may i have a definition?" zshe gets a very cute look on her face.
Jenn Gambatese is cute in most pictures.
Idina Menzel has something very striking about her, something that makes you notice her. Looks-wise, not belt-wise. It could be her nose. I'm not sure.
And Adam and Norbert are adorable. See this thread:

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." Please support BC/EFA at goodsearch.com! Search for anything, and your charity will get a cent!

TheaterJunkie
#112re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 5:05pm

Female: For age I definately agree Bernadette Peters! (she has beautiful skin)
Male, since I didn't read anyone else said this I will: Harry Connick Jr.

actor
#113re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 5:24pm

Idina Menzel

kaboodles041 Profile Photo
kaboodles041
#114re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 5:59pm

Jennifer Hope Wills. Beautiful voice, stunning looks, wonderfully sweet personality. What more could you want?

Arghh! Grammar pet peeve #1: your vs you're. "Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is the contraction of "you are." <<

TBone Profile Photo
TBone
#115re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 6:11pm

Orfeh.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#116re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 6:23pm

Laura Benanti for 1000, please.

Also, Kevin Kern.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

ashley0139
#117re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 6:33pm

I like pictures of pretty people...

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

flamenco_girl
#118re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 6:36pm

John Barrowman!

Maggie_May
#119re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 6:41pm

I'd have to say Jeremy Kushnier. I am in awe when I see him but a big part of that is because the man is so amazingly talented.

snl89
#120re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 10:00pm

yeah, I'd say all the people above :P

and lots others too, because broadway people are gorgeous!

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.
Updated On: 10/10/06 at 10:00 PM

bigbigbill Profile Photo
bigbigbill
#121re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 10:11pm

Sutton Foster, Norbert Leo Butz, etc. Those are my two favorites. Patrick Wilson is very good as well.

MimiLovesRoger Profile Photo
MimiLovesRoger
#122re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/14/06 at 3:44pm

norbert leo butz. the love of my life. =)

jimnysf
#123re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/14/06 at 4:06pm

Norbert Leo Butz stunning in the looks department? OY! I'm sure that there are discount coupons in your Sunday paper for Lens Crafters. Please take advantage of them before your eyes get worse. re: stunning broadway stars?

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Sant
#124re: stunning broadway stars?
Posted: 10/14/06 at 4:20pm

Matt Cavenaugh.

Videos