pixeltracker

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements- Page 59

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

robskynyc
#1450HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/8/18 at 5:25pm

LizzieCurry said: "Man, you are more invested in a stranger's employment than the most hardcore baseball fan around the trade deadline."

get over yourself. its become a running joke on this thread. ::eyeroll::

CedricOates
#1451HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/8/18 at 6:21pm

I feel that the principals and standbys on Broadway minus Wallace Smith, Anthony Lee Medina, Joanna Jones, Michael Luwoye and Elizabeth Judd really are giving bland performances nowadays. It would be lovely if most of the principals and standbys were replaced. It would give a freshness to the show :)

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#1452HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/8/18 at 11:18pm

I just got in from seeing the Angelica tour this evening (absolutely fantastic).  It looks like Paul Oakley Stovall is their new George Washington.  His slip in the Playbill says, "Hamilton welcomes to the company"

Julia Harriman gives such a wonderful performance as Eliza.

Austin Scott (Hamilton) was finally there since being out the two other times I saw the tour, and he was fantastic.

Dorcas Leung was on as Angelica, and she too was wonderful.

There really isn't a weak link in this cast, and everyone seemed committed throughout the entire performance.  Kudos to the ensemble as well.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1453HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/9/18 at 4:37pm

robskynyc, obviously we have different ideas about jokes and which ones should be running, but have a great time being you!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1454HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 12:27am

As of tonight's first performance of the Angelica tour in Boston, the company's new Eliza Hamilton is Hannah Cruz and George Washington is Paul Oakley Stovall. 

Solipsist234
#1455HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 1:24am

BroadwayConcierge said: "As of tonight's first performance of the Angelica tour in Boston, the company's new Eliza Hamilton is Hannah Cruz and George Washington is Paul Oakley Stovall."

Okay, here's what I don't understand: didn't you start this thread to detail the Broadway cast changes? I don't know how the narrative got changed to include the other productions, but this struck me as especially strange (I mean, we already have separate threads for the Chicago production and the Angelica Tour, I believe, so why talk about those productions here?)

Solipsist234
#1456HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 1:28am

LizzieCurry said: "robskynyc, obviously we have different ideas about jokes and which ones should be running, but have a great time being you!"

Yeah, robskynyc's brand of "humor" is mostly just complaining and whining because two performers he doesn't like are still in a show two years later! But like you said: he should honestly just have fun with himself, because... I don't know. Maybe he just doesn't have anything better to do! I would honestly do the same thing, but I actually like Lexi and Mandy, so there you go...

BroadwayConcierge
#1457HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 1:34am

Solipsist, when I started this thread, the Broadway company was the only one in existence. Now there are five.

Solipsist234
#1458HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 1:45am

BroadwayConcierge said: "Solipsist, when I started this thread, the Broadway company was the only one in existence. Now there are five. "

I understand that, but you do realize that other threads were started when the Chicago and touring productions opened, right? 

Do they not count because they didn't get the 'Official' tag line?

Edit: Just did a quick web search, and it turns out you were the one that started the 'Official' tour thread! My mistake...

Updated On: 9/19/18 at 01:45 AM

BroadwayConcierge
#1459HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 1:49am

Why is it such a big deal to you?

Solipsist234
#1460HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 1:55am

BroadwayConcierge said: "Why is it such a big deal to you? "

When isn't anything you post such a big deal to me? Like honestly. You don't hear my adamant thoughts on these specific posts, but even your simple-minded reviews feel... off to me. 

At this point, I'm just waiting for confirmation that you work for BWW, plain and simple! The threads you post don't necessarily bother me anymore as much as your posts do now...

Whatever. I'll probably get banned for a few days again because I had this "little spat" with you.

Updated On: 9/19/18 at 01:55 AM

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#1461HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 2:35am

If I saw everything correctly, do we know why Samantha Warie (if i have the last name right) dropped out of Girl from the north country, if I never saw a hamilton thing on her?

Could she be going to the Purtio Rico production?

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#1462HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 9:07am

Bwayfan292 said: "If I saw everything correctly, do we know why Samantha Warie (if i have the last name right) dropped out of Girl from the north country, if I never saw a hamilton thing on her?

Could she be going to the Purtio Rico production?
"

She got a  TV pilot.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

BroadwayConcierge
#1463HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/19/18 at 9:32am

Get over yourself, Solipsist.

Anyway, yes, it looks like Ware’s time with the show is done. However, I’m still curious about what’s next for Harriman. The Puerto Rico production starts up in January, so I have to imagine we’ll learn about that cast probably mid-October or so?

BroadwayConcierge
#1464HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 11:41am

Not that this matters in any way beyond an artistic/personal choice, but I saw on Instagram that Hannah Cruz, the new Eliza on the Angelica tour, has a shaved side of her head in the role. It's the first time I've seen an Eliza Hamilton that didn't wear a long wig. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast ReplacementsHAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

Updated On: 9/20/18 at 11:41 AM

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#1465HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 11:44am

Yikes. Put a wig on her.. If anyone should have a shaved head it should be Angelica or even peggy. But not eliza.

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18
Updated On: 9/20/18 at 11:44 AM

BroadwayConcierge
#1466HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 11:53am

Bwayfan292 said: "Yikes. Put a wig on here. If anyone should have a shaved head it should be Angelica or even peggy. But not eliza."

Right? I think it's a little strange since Eliza is supposed to be extremely feminine. I got used to Angelica having a shaved side when Emmy Raver-Lampman was in the role because Angelica can have that fierce edge to her... but Eliza doesn't seem like a good fit for it. I'm hoping they're still finishing up her wig or something...

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#1467HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 11:59am

BroadwayConcierge said: "Bwayfan292 said: "Yikes. Put a wig on here. If anyone should have a shaved head it should be Angelica or even peggy. But not eliza."

Right? I think it's a little strange since Eliza is supposed to be extremelyfeminine.I got used to Angelica having a shaved side when Emmy Raver-Lampman was in the role because Angelica can have that fierce edgeto her... but Eliza doesn't seem like a good fit for it. I'm hoping they're still finishing up her wig or something...
"

I doubt it. Hamilton has lowkey been dissaponting me with all its decisons its making in the last couple of years, I feel like this show lost what it was, and now they are just in it for the money, (which they were in the first place). I dont know its just lost its magic it had when it first opened. 

Solipsist234
#1468HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 12:52pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Get over yourself, Solipsist."

Maybe you should get over yourself and learn to live with the fact that an Eliza in a current company of Hamilton does not have a wig! What the actor personally looks like is completely irrelevant to the entire theme of Hamilton; it is based around a suspension of disbelief (that's the whole point!)

Hamilton already broke the norms in terms of being a groundbreaking piece of musical theater; you not accepting the fact that an Eliza does not have a wig is completely besides the point!

BroadwayConcierge
#1469HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 12:58pm

It's amazing how any opinion I have on anything sends you into a tizzy of rage.

Solipsist234
#1470HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 1:06pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "It's amazing how any opinion Ihave on anything sends you into a tizzy of rage."

I don't understand what you mean by "rage." Normally, when someone rages, they use inappropriate language, 'ALL CAPS' letters, and usually have inaccurate assertions without any facts to back it up!

My argument is completely reasonable. If you need more examples of how to handle my supposed "rage", you know where to find me.

Also, "tizzy" is so 1948, dude. Brush up on your Shakespeare! Sorry, I couldn't resist jabbing your word choice... HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

BroadwayConcierge
#1471HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 1:10pm

K.

Solipsist234
#1472HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/20/18 at 1:19pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "K."

Aww, it was a pleasure talking to you too!!! HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

(Also, I had no clue you were 15! How's high school treating ya?) 

Sondheimite Profile Photo
Sondheimite
#1473HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/21/18 at 3:41pm

Solipsist234 said: "BroadwayConcierge said: "K."

Aww, it was a pleasure talking to you too!!! HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

(Also, I had no clue you were 15! How's high school treating ya?)
"

I was threatened with a forever ban from this site for posting that an obvious troll should either "stfu or gtfo."  Solipsist acts in a combative, bullying, and often delusional way and stays.  The moderators need deal with the real issues on this site and people like Solipsist.  

Broadway World's Fireman.

BroadwayConcierge
#1474HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/21/18 at 3:48pm

Indeed, Sondheimite. After the truly horrible thing Solipsist wrote in The Room thread, I have to imagine the moderators are considering the existence of his username on here a little more seriously.

Videos