pixeltracker

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread- Page 60

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#1475Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 1:45pm

Very pleased, I was able to grab dress circle E 111/112 for thurs/friday, and I returned my balc row F seat 12/14 for Wednesday the 16th. The agent on the phone misread the policy and issued a refund on my third call, so it just takes one with poor literacy as the wording is weird.

(Insert Clever Name)
#1476Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 1:51pm

Also, I found a way to hold tickets for longer to aid in the process. Duplicate the tab and click the price point. Search for the tickets, and it will pull up the same tickets but with 10 minutes time to make the decision, rinse and repeat until you make a decision. I was holding the tickets without release for over 40 minutes.

Notreallysilent 2
#1477Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 4:03pm

I just returned a $40 per part seat for April 6 2019. It’s in row M of the dress circle. Idk if anyone is going to be interested in it so far in advance but just thought I’d let people now! It’s up on the site already

KatieQuick
#1478Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 4:52pm

Hi all! Finally made an account here to join the scavenging. (Sorry if I’m not posting correctly) I saw parts 1 and 2 during previews, which I thought would satisfy me, but only made my desire to see it again stronger! Haha. Saw it from a balcony seat, which was surprisingly fine view wise, but I’m dying to see it with a better view. Sigh. You guys have been so helpful to everyone and I’m excited to join in the search. Can’t believe how many tix are available for affordable price.

Updated On: 5/5/18 at 04:52 PM

stlrod
#1479Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 6:25pm

June 5 has at least 8 seats in Dress Circle C and F for $130 per part.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1480Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 8:02pm

Orchestra G 9-11 are available on Ticketmaster for Wednesday 6/6, $130 per part.

RJEvans
#1481Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 8:13pm

CT2NYC said: "Orchestra G 9-11 are available on Ticketmaster for Wednesday 6/6, $130 per part."

This thread is amazing. Going to keep monitoring it for awhile.

And it does seem like 6/5 and 6/6 have some great seat availability for $130.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1482Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:18am

Orchestra F 3 is available for today's show, $165 per part.

(Insert Clever Name)
#1483Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:29am

Very good deal, I had F end of row for 199/part

LxGstv
#1484Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 12:03pm

CT2NYC said: "Orchestra F 3 is available for today's show, $165 per part."

They actually reduced the price to $20 and I was able to get them. I’m dying!!!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1485Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 12:21pm

LxGstv said: "CT2NYC said: "Orchestra F 3 is available for today's show, $165 per part."

"

Ridiculous!!! Have fun!!!

KatieQuick
#1486Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 2:32pm

LxGstv said: "CT2NYC said: "Orchestra F 3 is available for today's show, $165 per part."

"

Amazing!! Enjoy! That is a ridiculously amazing price!

juice23 Profile Photo
juice23
#1487Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 5:14pm

Hey all- I have two tickets available for Thurs and Fri. May 24 and 25. I am just looking to get back what I paid... my parents can no longer go on this night. The seats are row H in the dress circle, center. Seats 103 and 104. They are available for transfer already. With the fees, it came to $851.50. I think it is too close to the event for ticketmaster to accept a return, but I am trying. I figured I would see if anyone here was interested first.

My Music Classroom Giving Page: https://www.donorschoose.org/MrHMusicRoom

Chiasgirl
#1488Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 6:04pm

juice23 said: "Hey all- I have two tickets available for Thurs and Fri. May 24 and 25. I am just looking to get back what I paid... my parents can no longer go on this night. The seats are row H in the dress circle, center. Seats 103 and 104. They are available for transfer already. With the fees, it came to $851.50. I think it is too close to the event for ticketmaster to accept a return, but I am trying. I figured I would see if anyone here was interested first."

If you purchased prior to April 4rd, it is a 14 day window for returns.  I had to call three times before I found someone that realized the 28 day window did not apply to my purchase.  Good luck!

Ljkk1194
#1489Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 6:31pm

I've been checking for reasonable priced tickets for the 12th or 13th. I'm not too optimistic that I'll be able to snag 2 tickets.

Has anyone had experience with the cancellation line? Wondering what time we should get in line, and if there really is much chance we'd get tickets that way?

Thanks!!

Notreallysilent 2
#1490Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 6:48pm

Ljkk1194 said: "I've been checking for reasonable priced tickets for the 12th or 13th. I'm not too optimistic that I'll be able to snag 2 tickets.

Has anyone had experience with the cancellation line? Wondering what time we should get in line, and if there really is much chance we'd get tickets that way?

Thanks!!
"

cant speak for the cancellation line, but you could probably get seats through that. But keep in mind they usually offer the higher priced seats at the cancellation line. I’d keep checking Ticketmaster (or the box office if your in town). They seem to release last minute seats now closer to the show. However a lot of the last minute seats seem to be singles. So you might have to sit separately but usually the seats are near each other 

RealCursedChild
#1491Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 7:35pm

I was lucky enough to win the $40 lottery for this Wednesday's performance.
Any idea what seats they reserve for the lottery winners? Also, do they give out better seats if you pick up the tickets earlier in the day because I won't be able to pick up the tickets until about 1pm.

(Insert Clever Name)
#1492Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 7:53pm

juice23 said: "Hey all- I have two tickets available for Thurs and Fri. May 24 and 25. I am just looking to get back what I paid... my parents can no longer go on this night. The seats are row H in the dress circle, center. Seats 103 and 104. They are available for transfer already. With the fees, it came to $851.50. I think it is too close to the event for ticketmaster to accept a return, but I am trying. I figured I would see if anyone here was interested first."

Keep calling until someone refunds them, it might take a few tries but in my experience, someone will misread the policy.

Notreallysilent 2
#1493Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 8:11pm

RealCursedChild said: "I was lucky enough to win the $40 lottery for this Wednesday's performance.
Any idea what seats they reserve for the lottery winners? Also, do they give out better seats if you pick up the tickets earlier in the day because I won't be able to pick up the tickets until about 1pm.
"

I believe the tickets you get are based on when you bought it. They already picked your seats I think before picking it up. I don’t know  for sure though. Have fun st the show! 

juice23 Profile Photo
juice23
#1494Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 10:46pm

Thanks. I've tried twice so far, and even just asked to change to a different date. No luck. The tickets were purchased after April 3, so I guess I'm out of luck.

My Music Classroom Giving Page: https://www.donorschoose.org/MrHMusicRoom

(Insert Clever Name)
#1495Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:41pm

Orch R row S seats 6-8 have been released for 199 a part for many dates until the 20th

Notreallysilent 2
#1496Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/7/18 at 3:23pm

There are $130 seats for Thursday/friday and Sunday. As well as some other price points

greenifyme2
#1497Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/7/18 at 3:41pm

Wow, $130/part to sit in the 4th row of the Balcony? Crazy.

(Insert Clever Name)
#1498Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/7/18 at 4:00pm

Pricing makes little to no sense, I paid 40 to sit in 5th-row DRESS CIRCLE dead center and they want to sell an objectively worse seat for over triple the price?

hermionejuliet Profile Photo
hermionejuliet
#1499Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/7/18 at 6:50pm

I think it just means that the producers are spreading the affordable tickets around the theatre which is amazing. Most producers limit their cheap purchase ahead tickets to the last two rows of the theatre or partial views.

There's nothing like a fantastic seat to a show, and apparently about 60% of theatre goers to Cursed Child are first time theatregoers. Hopefully, they continue to do this and grow theatre fans along the way.

So, that was the Drowsy Chaperone. Oh, I love it so much. I know it's not a perfect show...but it does what a musical is supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue. Ya know?

Videos