pixeltracker

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements- Page 62

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1525HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/17/18 at 5:05pm

Honestly Lexi has been in the cast so long it’s hard not to think of her as a member of the OBC. Haha. So glad that she got another job or the production staff came to their senses. Hopefully Denee pulls it off! I think she will.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

asoftplacetoland Profile Photo
asoftplacetoland
#1526HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/17/18 at 5:59pm

I’ve been waiting for a new Eliza!! Denee will be divine! The role really does suit her so well.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#1527HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/17/18 at 10:46pm

Carvens Lissaint is wonderful as George Washington. Now I know why he departed the tour before it left DC.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1528HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/21/18 at 8:31pm

Original cast member Rubén J. Carbajal is leaving the Angelica tour when it ends in Boston on November 18.

BroadwayConcierge
#1529HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/28/18 at 3:09pm

In addition to Lexi Lawson (Eliza) and Bryan Terrell Clark (GW) leaving the Broadway company today, it looks like Sabrina Sloan (Angelica) is departing the first national today as well.

Do we know who the Angelica tour’s new Angelica is?

Updated On: 10/28/18 at 03:09 PM

CedricOates
#1530HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/28/18 at 4:03pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "In addition to Lexi Lawson (Eliza) and Bryan Terrell Clark (GW) leaving the Broadway company today, it looks like Sabrina Sloan (Angelica)is departing the first national today as well.

Do we know who the Angelica tour’s new Angelica is?
"

Imagine in some spur of events that both Lexi and Mandy were leaving, and that’s why Sabrina is leaving the cast on short notice?! ?? 

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#1531HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/28/18 at 7:45pm

In happy Hamilton news, Andrew Chappelle is and has been playing Laurens/Phillip during Anthony Lee Medina’s hiatus.

QueenTwinnied
#1532HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/28/18 at 8:06pm

Happy Trails to Sabrina and Lexi!

I saw Sabrina as Angelica twice and her portrayal was so wonderful. I'm sad to see that 2/3 of the iconic Julia, Sabrina, Isa trio have left the show. 

Congratulations to Lexi for two strong years with the show. I saw her August 2017 and was moved by her beautiful voice and portrayal of Eliza. 

I can't wait to see what Denee brings to the show! She was incredible in The Great Comet. 

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#1533HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/28/18 at 8:39pm

I saw Dorcas Leung as Angelica in DC, and she was excellent.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#1534HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/28/18 at 8:45pm

Don't read too into it, but Ana Villafane posted on her insta story a couple days ago a white binder on a music stand with the logo covered that read Ana Villafane Script/Score and the caption said Werk Werk!

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

robskynyc
#1535HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/28/18 at 9:52pm

Bwayfan292 said: "Don't read too into it, but Ana Villafane posted on her insta story a couple days ago a white binder on a music stand with the logo covered that read Ana Villafane Script/Score and the caption said Werk Werk!"

I. WOULD. DIE.

BroadwayConcierge
#1536HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 11:03am

Do we know who the new Angelica is on the Angelica tour, or who's going on tonight? The show's website for the tour cast hasn't been updated yet (although, miraculously, the Broadway cast page is somehow current and accurate!). 

Sondheimite Profile Photo
Sondheimite
#1537HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 11:47am

Bwayfan292 said: "Don't read too into it, but Ana Villafane posted on her insta story a couple days ago a white binder on a music stand with the logo covered that read Ana Villafane Script/Score and the caption said Werk Werk!"

:)

Broadway World's Fireman.

CedricOates
#1538HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 11:59am

Sondheimite said: "Bwayfan292 said: "Don't read too into it, but Ana Villafane posted on her insta story a couple days ago a white binder on a music stand with the logo covered that read Ana Villafane Script/Score and the caption said Werk Werk!"

:)
"

Please tell usssssss

GreeneStreet Profile Photo
GreeneStreet
#1539HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 12:05pm

I saw that same story, and the logo was kinda blue (the part she didnt block out). So I dont think its hamilton, but to use a sticker saying werk werk on a score binder could be all we need lol.

MyLife
#1540HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 12:24pm

Who will be the new W2 on Broadway with Lexi Garcia gone?

And Lauren Boyd is no longer listed on the website. Did she leave too? Who will be W1?

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1541HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 1:21pm

Maybe Ana is doing the “...And Peggy” production?

Is Aubin Wise still in the Chicago production? Wonder when she’ll be leaving for maternity leave.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Engineer Thuy
#1542HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 2:03pm

Stephanie Umoh is the new Angelica  in the Angelica Tour

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#1543HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 2:16pm

Which tour is in Boston? I will be at the performance tonight and can report back! Cool I may be seeing a first performance!

conealpetterson
#1544HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 2:21pm

Sabrina Imamura, who was in the Angelica tour, posted that she will be joining the Broadway company on Nov. 6.

Mike Barrett
#1545HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 2:25pm

conealpetterson said: "Sabrina Imamura, who was in the Angelica tour, posted that she will be joining the Broadway company on Nov. 6. "

If she was with the company earlier in the Boston run, she was outstanding!!!! Sad I won't be seeing her again tonight, but I will report back on the new cast member tonight! Absolutely love the Angelica tour. Such an incredible and strong cast 

BroadwayConcierge
#1546HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 5:37pm

Engineer Thuy said: "Stephanie Umoh is the new Angelica in the Angelica Tour"

Thank you!

Mike Barrett
#1547HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 6:39pm

Anyone else at the Boston performance tonight?

Mike Barrett
#1548HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 7:16pm

Dorcas Leung is on for Angelica tonight in Boston.

conealpetterson
#1549HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/30/18 at 7:54pm

Sabrina Imamura was in the ensemble of the OTC for the Angelica Tour.  I think she stayed with the tour a little over a year.  I assume she is replacing. Lexi Garcia.

Videos