pixeltracker

Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 24 American Idol- Page 8

Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 24 American Idol

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#175re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 10:22am

The bottom 3 deserved to be in the bottom three. Anwar was hard to take seriously. I don't know why. Anthony: Clay Aiken wannabe... and Scott (evil Shrek): He seems 'troubled' to me. I predict Constantine will come in 2nd if he doesn'w win.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#176re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 10:58am

He has really grown since he started on this show. I think a lot of them may be getting the vocal coaching they so desperately needed. Vonzell and Constantine are probably my too favorites. I like Bo, but he is very mechanical at times, not really growing much, but still good. SAvol needed to go a long time ago. As for Carrie, I find her very very very boring. She needs to learn how to tell a story with music. Anthony is fine, cute, but boring.

#177re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 11:25am

I think Bo sounds like David-Clayton Thomas anyway--so his song choice was very appropriate. (IMO)

BjornFugleman2
#178re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 2:19pm

Quote-"He has really grown since he started on this show. I think a lot of them may be getting the vocal coaching they so desperately needed. Vonzell and Constantine are probably my too favorites. I like Bo, but he is very mechanical at times, not really growing much, but still good. SAvol needed to go a long time ago. As for Carrie, I find her very very very boring. She needs to learn how to tell a story with music. Anthony is fine, cute, but boring "-Quote

Not much to say, just agree with this exactly. It sucks that we'll have to look at Scott for another week or two, but eventually it'll be his time. I think Constantine has much more versatility than Bo. Bo seems the same every week...and I hate when he drags and waves the mic stand around.

PB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
#179re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 2:37pm

www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"
Updated On: 5/28/05 at 02:37 PM

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#180re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 2:43pm

I think he just cant have an agent or representation. Was he on Broadway or in the tour? Is he equity?

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#181re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 2:46pm

From what I've been told, he was not considered a 'professional' since the Rent tour he was in was non equity.

sfs1414
#182re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 2:47pm

He was in the Non-Equity Tour.

GirlfriendFromCanada
#183re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 3:26pm

He also doesn't have an agent, which is the difference. He COULD have been equity for all they cared, long as he didn't have an agent.

PB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
#184re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/21/05 at 4:13pm

www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"
Updated On: 5/28/05 at 04:13 PM

BjornFugleman2
#185re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/23/05 at 3:23pm

When AI first started this season, I wanted Constantine to lose so bad. I found him so irritating and fake. Now he's the one I'm behind the most. How did this happen? I don't think I'm the only one though. Last night on "The Soup" there was a segment on him called "Constantine Maroulis' School of Hypnosis". He's gonna get us all hooked with his annoying stares and pouts...I'm living proof. He seems to have the biggest buzz out of any of the idol contestants, loved or hated.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#186re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/23/05 at 3:29pm

I love him, and he's the only one I want to win. No one even comes close to him...

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

BjornFugleman2
#187re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/23/05 at 3:38pm

He had me at Bohemian Rhapsody. I saved it on my computer and he's my new desktop photo even though my husband teases me about it. He dislikes theatre, and RENT in particular, ergo he dislikes Constantine. (sad little man)

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#188re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
Posted: 4/23/05 at 5:28pm

well that hypnosis thing of his is definatlly getting to me! i hated him in the beginning and now i want him to become the next american idol! BjornFugleman2 he also had me at bohemian rhapsody! aww that was "astonishing". wow i can't believe i just quoted simon cowell!!!!!!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#189re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/27/05 at 10:53pm

I honestly can't believe it. I was dead sure he was going to take the whole thing. Well, he'll still get an album deal, and it will outsell everything else the finalists record.

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#190re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 12:34am

Ok, I'll say it.

AMERICA SUCKS!!!!

How did Anthony "Peter Pan" Fedorov and Scott "Evil Shrek" Soval beat Constantine???

Who is voting these aweful people in?

I can't believe it.
Updated On: 4/28/05 at 12:34 AM

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#191re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 12:51am

I am shocked.

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
KristiAnn85 Profile Photo
KristiAnn85
#193re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 1:00am

I'm shocked and appalled!!!!!! Do people think the judges are just...THERE??? I'm pretty sure that Scott was WAY worse than Constantine...granted, I think last night was his worst performance, but...SCOTT has had MANY a HORRIBLE performance, so...why wasn't he gone 5 years ago???

Seriously, folks...(and I know I'm preaching to the choir) the judges are not on the show just to hear themselves talk. They are there to guide your ears, so to speak. Scott Savol should NOT be as far as he is, and Constantine should still be on the show...America is just getting ridiculous! It's like everyone out there said...Let's see if we can keep the WORST singers in the competition this year!!!

Please save us!

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#194re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 1:19am

Further prove America is retarded.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#195re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 1:20am

Not that I loved Constantine or anything, but there's no reason that Wifebeater and Blowhole should have outlast him.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#196re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 1:23am

I sometimes vote for the people whom I feel need my vote, so perhaps others have felt this way too......

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#197re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 10:19am

I didn't start out as a fan of Constantine. I was mostly impressed that he had a theater background. But he grew on me. I didn't really dig his "sorrowful" look he would give but never the less...I wanted him to win.

This is Simon's fault. On Tuesday he told Scott to pack his bags..which generates the sympathy vote. I think that is what happened last night. People were not voting as to who they thought were the best...they were trying to help the underdog.

I have to accept that reason...'cause I refuse to believe people would want to buy Scott Soval's or Anthony Fedorov CD over Constantine's.

DancerGirl16 Profile Photo
DancerGirl16
#198re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 10:22am

UGH!!!! I AM NEVER WATCHING AGAIN!

When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill our history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill in dancing. - Moliere

mleshawn
#199re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 10:24am

There has also always been the "rocker" vote. Last week when Bo was in the bottom 3 I think that all the Rockers shifted to Bo to make sure that it didnt happen again.

Videos