pixeltracker

Into the Woods Official Movie Thread- Page 85

Into the Woods Official Movie Thread

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#2100Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/6/13 at 7:27am

Jayne is a regular on a British TV series called 6Degrees, so she might not have been available to film.

I'm sure she auditioned if it worked into her schedule, otherwise, no.

She's still completely gorgeous, too.

Into the Woods Movie Cast

Into the Woods Movie Cast

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22
Updated On: 11/6/13 at 07:27 AM

wicked1492 Profile Photo
wicked1492
#2101Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/8/13 at 10:45am

I guess Lilla's really working towards that character breakdown description of "Little" Red...

"OMG!! #crazyspaghetti w @alexxhayden my new Post Filming day #Intothewoods ritual! #londonFollow"
http://instagram.com/p/gcwFApS2RO/

"These rabid fans...possess the acting talent to portray the hooker...Linda Eder..." -The New York Times

beautywickedlover
#2102Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/26/13 at 11:58am

Here is Meryl talking about the new song that Sondheim has written for her.

VIDEO: Meryl Streep Reveals All-New Sondheim Song for 'The Witch' in INTO THE WOODS!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#2103Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/26/13 at 12:49pm

I love how she sounds like a fangirl about Sondheim, and I LOVE his inscription to her on the song. LOL

Gothampc
#2104Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/26/13 at 1:00pm

This is interesting because Meryl is known for not wanting to do press interviews.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

MadAboutTheBoy Profile Photo
MadAboutTheBoy
#2105Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/26/13 at 2:20pm

@ groucho: I think the person gyrating in leather is Tori Amos? Not sure, though.

I felt like the article on Meryl's new Sondheim song was a bit misleading. She didn't reveal the song. She just mentioned he wrote a new one, which is something we already know. I thought the comment about her August: Osage County was hilarious, though.

beautywickedlover
#2106Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/28/13 at 2:11pm

And that's a wrap! We have less than 13 months till its released.

Filming Wraps On INTO THE WOODS Movie! James Corden & More Tweet From Set

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#2107Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/28/13 at 2:32pm

That's too long. And James Corden looks so thin.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

beautywickedlover
#2108Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/28/13 at 2:37pm

^ It might be, but I can understand why Disney wanted to release it around Oscar season. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#2109Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/28/13 at 3:11pm

Yeah, I wish they were releasing it as a summer movie, but I get why they want it to be their big holiday family film, it's a great angle to sell the film. It'll also give them plenty of time to complete post-production and such, rather than rush it (I remember last year LES MIS barely had time to finish in time for a December release). I can't wait for a teaser with some footage, wonder when we'll see some of it. Corden looks a little thin, but it's hard for him to look unattractive, he's quite a hottie.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

beautywickedlover
#2110Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/28/13 at 4:35pm

"Yeah, I wish they were releasing it as a summer movie, but I get why they want it to be their big holiday family film, it's a great angle to sell the film."

It also works because summer 2014 is full of family-friendly movies. There is 'Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return', 'Maleficent', 'How to Train Your Dragon 2', 'Planes: Fire & Rescue', and 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'.

Mattbrain
#2111Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/28/13 at 11:28pm

" 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'"

Sssssssh, we do not speak of that.

And Corden looks great!

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

beautywickedlover
#2112Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/29/13 at 1:46pm

Joss Wheldon visited the set and he said he was crying when he was watching Anna Kendrick sing "No One is Alone" to Lilla Crawford.

Plus, Anna tweeted a picture.

Joss Whedon Visits INTO THE WOODS Film Set! Anna Kendrick & More Tweet

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#2113Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/29/13 at 1:48pm

who is the guy in the pic???

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

beautywickedlover
#2114Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/29/13 at 1:50pm

^ It's Tyrion Lannister from 'Game of Thrones'.

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#2115Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/29/13 at 3:41pm

But, with the CGI effects and animation, that's why it is taking a year for it to come out

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#2116Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 11/29/13 at 3:50pm

At this point, they could have it out for summer if they wanted to do it, CGI and all.

They're holding it for awards season next Christmas. I think it's a smart move. They will also save some money in rush fees.

EDIT: That can't be Anna Kendrick in that picture, can it? It doesn't even look like her. Weird angle, I guess.

Updated On: 11/29/13 at 03:50 PM

logan2 Profile Photo
logan2
#2117Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 12/6/13 at 3:22am

Since Sondheim wrote "don't f*ck it up" on the manuscript for Streep's new song, we know he's heard her sing before.

But seriously, I must say after reading that Frank Rich Sondheim article where Sondheim says he was excited about Meryl digging deeper and deeper into the character of the Witch while he watched her record the songs, I'm putting aside my misgivings and getting excited about what she will bring to the role dramatically.

Can't wait til next Christmas!! And may it lead to another Sondheim musical finally reaching the big screen.

Gothampc
#2118Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 12/18/13 at 2:16pm

ONLY 1 YEAR AND 7 DAYS UNTIL THE PREMIERE!!!

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Musicaldudepeter
#2119Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 12/18/13 at 7:04pm

What are some crazy, pre-pre-premature predictions you guys have for this film for awards-season next year? I'm thinking for the Globes: Best Musical/Comedy, Best Actress Musical/Comedy for Streep and Blunt (I wonder will either go supporting...? My guess is Blunt) and Best Actor Musical/Comedy for Corden, and Supporting Actor for Depp... Anyone else? Maybe Kendrick? I would say Streep may be in with a chance for winning that Globe next year - they can't resist a musical performance especially when placed in the musical category

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2120Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 12/18/13 at 7:25pm

I think it'll be overshadowed by the CATS movie and Meryl will get her nomination for that instead of for WOODS.

beautywickedlover
#2121Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 5:51pm

Here are Craig Zadan and Neil Meron talking about when they were developing the film for Sony/Columbia.

InDepth InterView: Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Talk THE SOUND OF MUSIC: LIVE!, PIPPIN Movie, Oscars 2014, Upcoming Projects & More

beautywickedlover
#2122Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 12/23/13 at 2:28pm

Meryl said that she will not be singing the song that Sondheim has written for her at the 2015 Oscars if it is nominated for Best Song. Maybe they will probably have some famous singer do a version of it for the credits.

Meryl Streep: What She Won't Do at the Oscars Updated On: 12/23/13 at 02:28 PM

Tom 2 Profile Photo
Tom 2
#2123Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 12/24/13 at 12:02pm

No matter who plays the roles its a great musical (one of the best, I think) and I can not wait for its release.

Tom McGovern Jr

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#2124Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 12/24/13 at 2:01pm

So Meryl confirmed that she's playing Grizabella? She'll give Betty Buckley a run for her money!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos