pixeltracker

Theatre Related Tattoos? - Page 3

Theatre Related Tattoos?

vfd88 Profile Photo
vfd88
#50re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/29/11 at 2:16pm

That guy in the middle is one of the characters from Memphis. I don't remember his name, though.

wiggy2687
Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#52re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/29/11 at 4:37pm

re: Theatre Related Tattoos?

Thought given the thread, I'd post this as well. BBAJ's dramaturg doing possibly the most bada$$ thing a dramaturg has ever done:

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#53re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/29/11 at 4:49pm

Later, she can tell people that she REALLY, REALLY loves Apple Jacks.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#54re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/29/11 at 5:15pm

Oh, theatrediva, you're so pithy and humorous in your tattoo jealously. I know, you want something fun and cool but can't think of anything because you have a stick so far up your bum it's inhibiting your creativity. Maybe you should replace the stick with a tattoo gun and solve both problems at once.

<3 <3

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

purple1793 Profile Photo
purple1793
#55re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/29/11 at 5:59pm

am i the only one who is creeped out by the faces of the three billys on that guys back???

littlegreen2 Profile Photo
littlegreen2
#56re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/29/11 at 6:47pm

"I will not cease from mental fight, nor shall my sword sleep in my hand: Till we have built Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land."
Updated On: 6/18/11 at 06:47 PM

husk_charmer
#57re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/29/11 at 8:25pm

I have, on occasion, thought about getting the ACL Logo as a tramp stamp.

I wish I was joking, but I'm not.

http://www.youtube.com/huskcharmer

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#58re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/29/11 at 9:21pm

haha- That would be the classiest tramp stamp ever!

btws littlegreen- love the font!

Urban
#59re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 1/30/11 at 6:30am

I have definately thought about it, the Miss Saigon logo definately has been considered, but the reality, I don't care for any of them well enough to be inked on my body at the end of the day (I have multiple tattoos already - so getting another isn't the problem - it is just my pickiness). I would personally want something that is slightly iconic but vague enough to have a little bit of being 'in the know' - and anything with a face is automatically ruled out.

YankeeMate Profile Photo
YankeeMate
#60re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 5/25/11 at 11:23pm

n2n Updated On: 5/25/11 at 11:23 PM

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#61re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 5/25/11 at 11:26pm

wow that is awesome yankeemate

YankeeMate Profile Photo
YankeeMate
#62re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 5/25/11 at 11:58pm

Thanks, steven

YankeeMate Profile Photo
YankeeMate
#63re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/23/11 at 4:13pm

Now she has a shoulder to cry on.

ClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
#64re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/23/11 at 5:18pm

I have a friend, (who is on BroadwayWorld, but rarely visits the Broadway Board, so I'm sure he won't mind me mentioning), who has "OUR EYES ARE OPEN" underneath a peace sign on his wrist.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#65re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/23/11 at 7:42pm

I am terrified of needles but kind of want a tattoo; if I ever got one, it would be one of a few Sondheim lyrics I've been pondering, in type-face like font.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

FrauleinKost    Profile Photo
FrauleinKost
#66re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/24/11 at 8:50am

I have three tattoos (none theatre related). I would LOVE to get a theatre one. I like the idea of Sondheim lyrics...now, which ones...

"I chose and my world was shaken--so what? The choice may have been mistaken, the choosing was not. You have to move on"

Barcelona Profile Photo
Barcelona
#67re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/24/11 at 10:58am

I know at least four people who have "No day but today" somewhere on their body

#68re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/24/11 at 1:05pm

Posers tattoo "Hair" on their back.

I however, have actual hair on my back. THAT is dedication.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#69re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/24/11 at 1:22pm

LOL!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

EVIE Profile Photo
EVIE
#70re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/24/11 at 3:06pm

I have "On my own" written in the Les Miz font (I know it's not called the Les Miz font but I forget it's actual name) going across my left wrist. Les Miz was my introduction to live musical theater. I was 16 and in London with my HS class for our senior trip. One of those high school friends of mine sadly passed away recently, making my little tat that much more meaningful...

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#71re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/24/11 at 7:46pm

<< I know at least four people who have "No day but today" somewhere on their body

>>

I have "no day but today" as well--- (no quotes) --

Like "Rent", but just love the expression more...

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#72re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/24/11 at 8:29pm

Yeah, I remember a few of those back in the ol' RENT rush days! Also recall a few "525,600" ones. I don't believe they are at all diminished by repetition- everyone I spoke to who got one did it for an incredibly legitimate reason. And it is a great expression!

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#73re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/25/11 at 2:27pm

Yep, got it on my wrist (top/outside)--- so whenever I get depressed at work, (basically every day!) it helps me get going again !

PopAria Profile Photo
PopAria
#74re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
Posted: 6/26/11 at 1:29am

THe normal Heart logo would look sweet on my ankle or shoulder blade.

And I really want No Day But Today around my wrist or on my forearm