pixeltracker

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs. at 10 pm- Page 2

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs. at 10 pm

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#25stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:11pm

I hope all three of you that show up make a big, scary splash!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#26stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:11pm

Anyone remember the YouTube video spoof of this guy dressed as a reverend and going around Times Square about the Broadway community and its promotion of Faggotry? They were HILARIOUS!

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#27stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:12pm

So she wishes what - she'd used the word Faggot instead of Fag? If Fag is censoring herself, she must be really have some issues to work out. Maybe she IS a homophobe.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#28stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:19pm

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs  at 10 pm

Updated On: 6/7/10 at 06:19 PM

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#29stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:19pm

Alice Ripley THIRDLY, HOW IS IT APPROPRIATE TO MAKE JOKES ABOUT PHYSICAL ABUSE TOWARD WOMEN? I THINK I'M GOING TO GET AN ANGRY MOB TOGETHER. OHHHHH, IT'S A JOKE? OHHHHH, I GET IT NOW. OH WAIT, YOU CAN ONLY JOKE ABOUT CERTAIN INJUSTICES, NOT ALL? HMMMMM.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#30stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:20pm

Was someone threatening violence against her?

I do like the whole "Stay in line, fags" tone she's taking.

Wow, and this is from someone who is pushing fifty!
Updated On: 6/7/10 at 06:20 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#31stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:22pm

OK the woman is unhinged.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#32stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:22pm

GOD HATES MUSICALS! *That's* what it was called. Yeah. Those were funny. Can't find them on youtube anymore, though. Nope. Nosiree...

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

wonderwaiter Profile Photo
wonderwaiter
#33stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:23pm

Is she reading the board and updating her Facebook status?

ALICE, PLEASE - GIVE THE CAPS LOCK A REST!!!

And no one grew into anything new, we just became the worst of what we were."

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#34stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:24pm

Has anyone tried those new Pretzel M&Ms? I hate them straight out of the bag, but if you freeze them overnight they are MUCH better frozen!

--Aristotle

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#35stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:26pm

Nice drapes!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

JustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
#36stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:26pm

Someone needs to tell her it's C U Next Tuesday, otherwise the acronym doesn't work. You end up with SYNT.

"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#37stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:28pm

Those are delish, but the Almond Joy Pieces kick the Coconut M&M's little colorful asses.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#38stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm

What a freakin' synt! I like it!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#39stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm

Oh I know, but I wanted to just say it without saying it. Jeez, people are so touching.

And as long as there is violence against gay people, I will hold on to my misogyny. It's called doing the The Ripley!

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#40stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:30pm

Who's all going to the Next to Normal CD burning after the stage door demo?

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#41stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:32pm

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs  at 10 pm

CapnHook, I just don't think pretzels and chocolate should go together under any circumstances. It's like incest in your mouth...yuk! I do, however, love a good frozen candy bar. Whenever I see a convenience store has a Twix or something in the fridge on display, it really makes me feel like people really are good at heart.

Oh, and here's a photo of Scott Caan I found!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

JustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
#42stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:34pm

If I didn't censor myself people would know how big an asshole I really am .

No worries dear, I think we're discovering that, even with you censoring yourself. Hahahahahaha!

"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
Updated On: 6/7/10 at 06:34 PM

JerseyGirl2
#43stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:35pm

People are nuts, much like Almond Joy.

This is all getting printed to her wall. lol

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#44stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:35pm

So Rip is reading this board and updating her FB with increasingly erratic and nonsensical posts?

Alice, honey, you need help.

(maybe electro-shock?)

"And as long as there is violence against gay people, I will hold on to my misogyny. It's called doing the The Ripley!"

LOL. Luv you Phyl!

....but the world goes 'round

JerseyGirl2
#45stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:37pm

All I got was, "DID YOU KNOW THAT THE WORD 'C*NT' WAS ONCE USED TO DESCRIBE NOBILITY? INTERESTING HOW THE TABLES TURN."

I must be on the wrong friends list.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#46stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:42pm

This is like watching a good old fashioned meltdown, only instead of a BWW poster, it's Rip.

How embarrassing for her.

....but the world goes 'round

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#47stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm
Posted: 6/7/10 at 6:43pm

If she were posting this to BWW, someone would gently suggest it's time to unplug and walk away.

JerseyGirl2
#48stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm

It's almost 1 am. This killed my Ambien.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#49stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm

Yeah, who needs Antonijan anymore?

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt