pixeltracker

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?- Page 10

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

Tanya 4 Profile Photo
Tanya 4
#225New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 3:38pm

Knemickas said: "similarly, Olivia Valli (understudy from 2NT) has been hanging out with GC and MK today, so could it possibly be her? She’s not new to the role per se, but I don’t think she’s been on broadway before either"

I just saw that on their Insta stories!! We are on the same trail, trying to figure this out . . . lol

magictodo123
#226New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 3:56pm

anislander said: "Not Chelsea. Not Olivia. Not Shoshana. Not MK. Not Alison."

Do you work in casting, is this how you know who it is? 

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#227New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 3:59pm

Can somebody crack the code or give another clue? I don't have time to look at every single Broadway female's Instagram.

All I know is that I checked Liza, Bernadette, and Chita's Instagrams, and its not them...so, does it really matter at that point?! New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone
Updated On: 3/20/19 at 03:59 PM

hamiltonstradition
#228New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 4:16pm

Ariana Grande mentioned Jess on her Instagram story last night......

Tanya 4 Profile Photo
Tanya 4
#229New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 4:22pm

hamiltonstradition said: "Ariana Grande mentioned Jess on her Instagram story last night......"

Oh please noooooo! Not AG New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#230New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 4:30pm

Ariana has a world tour this year. Don’t worry.

MannPhan24601
#231New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 4:33pm

Ariana started out her career in 13 on Broadway in 2008, so thank u next

MannPhan24601
#232New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 4:33pm

Ariana started out her career in 13 on Broadway in 2008, so thank u next

James Kerrigan2
#233New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 5:57pm

Just to Recap, All We Know Is (still!)

- Not A Celebrity

- Never in Wicked 

- Known Name

- Broadway Debut 

- Has an Instagram Account  and recently hinted at Wicked (new clue)

LesWickedly
#234New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 6:03pm

wicked4l said: "There’s a hint on the new Elphaba’s Instagram."

Well if they’ve hinted at it publicly, why can’t you share that with us?

James Kerrigan2
#235New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 6:11pm

LesWickedly said: "wicked4l said: "There’s a hint on the new Elphaba’s Instagram."

Well if they’ve hinted at it publicly, why can’t you share that with us?
"

We found out Ginna Claire in January it's beyond me that we've been speculating for a month and still haven't found out who it is.

mailhandler777
#236New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 6:20pm

Chelsea, Olivia, Anne Brummel and a bunch of others were posting because it was the tours 10th year anniversary.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#237New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 6:23pm

I’m beginning to think this is some massive troll

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Bell0708
#238New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 6:29pm

James Kerrigan2 said: "Just to Recap, All We Know Is (still!)

- Not A Celebrity

- Never in Wicked

- Known Name

- Broadway Debut

- Has an Instagram Account and recently hinted at Wicked (new clue)
"

Known name but not a celebrity?  I think whoever's posting this information is messing with our minds and the new Elphaba is.....Cher!!!!!!!!!  Because she doesn't feel like performing in her own show.

James Kerrigan2
#239New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 6:40pm

I'm starting to have doubts as well about whoever started the rumour about the new Elphaba and since that other post stated about how the new Elphaba hinted it on Instagram I don't understand why they can't tell us who it is.

We have been so patient with this and didn't even consider the possibility of the blogger is wrong and the new Elphaba being Christine Dwyer (please come back).

Bell0708
#240New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 6:45pm

James Kerrigan2 said: "I'm starting to have doubts as well about whoever started the rumour about the new Elphaba and since that other post stated about how the new Elphabahinted it on InstagramI don'tunderstand why they can't tell us who it is.

We have been so patient with this and didn'teven consider the possibility of the blogger is wrong and the new Elphababeing ChristineDwyer (please come back).
"

Whoever started the rumor is reading all of these posts and laughing, thinking to themselves, "Wait til they find out it's Jackie Burns again!"  Which wouldn't be a bad thing at all, she's phenomenal, just totally different from what we thought.

James Kerrigan2
#241New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 6:55pm

Bell0708 said: "James Kerrigan2 said: "I'm starting to have doubts as well about whoever started the rumour about the new Elphaba and since that other post stated about how the new Elphabahinted it on InstagramI don'tunderstand why they can't tell us who it is.

We have been so patient with this and didn'teven consider the possibility of the blogger is wrong and the new Elphababeing ChristineDwyer (please come back).
"

Whoever started the rumor is reading all of these posts and laughing, thinking to themselves, "Wait til they find out it's Jackie Burns again!" Which wouldn't be a bad thing at all, she's phenomenal, just totally different from what we thought.
"

I say we just ditch the rumour until we have ACTUAL EVIDENCE that confirms them and just start to speculate who we think it is or want it to be. 

I think there is a high chance of Christine Dwyer coming back after the waitress tour and I would also love Laurel Harris to take over the role full-time.

LesWickedly
#242New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 7:09pm

Well I think this is it. Hannah Corneau. The comments suggest she is hinting at it. If true, so great to see a fresh face! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvJ7nz4AYmJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ojyzli3erqvx

Updated On: 3/20/19 at 07:09 PM

James Kerrigan2
#243New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 7:14pm

LesWickedly said: "Well I think this is it. Hannah Corneau. The comment suggests she is hinting at it. If true, so great to see a fresh face!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvJ7nz4AYmJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ojyzli3erqvx
"

I could see her doing it I've never heard of her though so I'm gonna listen to her voice.

MannPhan24601
#244New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 8:02pm

What if Mandy Gonzalez finally leaves Hamilton to go back to Wicked ,lol

James Kerrigan2
#245New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 8:15pm

I wish Donna Vivino can come back to Wicked on Broadway Full - Time.

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#246New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 8:19pm

LesWickedly said: "Well I think this is it. Hannah Corneau. The commentssuggest she is hinting at it. If true, so great to see a fresh face!

"

I would love this. She was fantastic as Yitzak on the Hedwig tour. I saw her twice.

James Kerrigan2
#247New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 8:38pm

It's probably her

\_(•_•)_/ Profile Photo
\_(•_•)_/
#248New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 8:55pm

It’s Hannah. Can everyone chill now?

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#249New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/20/19 at 9:03pm

Am I supposed to know who Hannah is? For a "Broadway name" I have no idea.

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone