pixeltracker

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?- Page 7

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

JVJ93
#150New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/23/19 at 3:56pm

Don't know if she can sing, but what if the new Elphie is Abby DePhillips?"

LOL. That’s a joke, right? 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#151New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/23/19 at 4:04pm

Audrey Caldwell fits the bill, though she’s currently on tour with Falsettos...

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#152New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/23/19 at 4:07pm

Sorry.... caRdwell.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

James Kerrigan2
#153New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/23/19 at 6:54pm

Elena Skye would be Amazing as Elphaba she has a powerful voice and is well received in the West End.

She is currently playing Eponine in Les Miserables and previously played Lauren in Kinky Boots.

The History Of Wrong Guys Reprise - Elena Skye (Last!)

TravisOKC
#154New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/23/19 at 11:23pm

JVJ93 said: "

Don't know if she can sing, but what if the new Elphie is Abby DePhillips?"

LOL. That’s a joke, right?
"

I haven't decided yet!

Elphaba2019
#155New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/24/19 at 5:16pm

If the clue didn't say not a celebrity I would of said Nicole Scherzinger we've talked about her on this board many times as a possible Elphaba in The Wicked Movie and has also performed as Grizabella in London's Cats.

Updated On: 2/24/19 at 05:16 PM

bwaybrent Profile Photo
bwaybrent
#156New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/26/19 at 8:38pm

LesWickedly said: "Solea Pfeiffer ticks all those boxes and would be fantastic. "

Oh. Oh yes. This. Yes.

wicked4l
#157New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 12:23am

bwaybrent said: "LesWickedly said: "Solea Pfeiffer ticks all those boxes and would be fantastic. "

Oh. Oh yes. This. Yes.
"

Yes, she does. But it's not her.

MannPhan24601
#158New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 10:25am

Here's Kaitlyn Davis singing "Wizard & I ". Checks boxes but I doubt it's her since she's in Phantom through early July https://www.kaitlynnicoledavis.com/gallery

\_(•_•)_/ Profile Photo
\_(•_•)_/
#159New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 10:31am

You’re delusional if you think Kaityln Davis is a known name. 

Updated On: 2/27/19 at 10:31 AM

MannPhan24601
#160New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 11:22am

_(•_&bullNew WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?_/ said: "You’re delusional if you think Kaityln Davis is a known name."

I know she's no Solea Pfieffer. I was just saying somebody who's been in a national tour who's expressed interest in the role who hasn't been on Broadway . 

James Kerrigan2
#161New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 6:25pm

Has anyone seen Mariand and Erin on tour last night?

Bell0708
#162New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 7:01pm

This might be totally wrong and I have no idea what her vocal range is, but possibly Alysha Umphress?

\_(•_•)_/ Profile Photo
\_(•_•)_/
#163New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 7:06pm

One of the clues was that it was a broadway debut.

Bell0708
#164New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 7:12pm

Oh, duh!  Forgot about that.  Well, I'm stumped.

ChaseDreams
#165New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/27/19 at 8:49pm

Is it Hannah Corneau or Loren Allred?

hayleyann
#166New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/28/19 at 5:59am

I'm still depressed Mary Kate won't be playing with Ginna Claire.  Their chemistry was unbelievable and I consider it a criminal act from them not to Broadway together.

\_(•_•)_/ Profile Photo
\_(•_•)_/
#167New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/28/19 at 11:55am

Everyone say it with me now! Ginna Clarie is capable of being a good glinda without Mary kate!

treblemakerz Profile Photo
treblemakerz
#168New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/28/19 at 3:37pm

_(•_&bullNew WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?_/ said: "Everyone say it with me now! Ginna Clarie is capable of being a good glinda without Mary kate!"

Yes! Thank you! I saw Ginna Claire on tour with Jessica and she easily became my favorite Glinda to date.

That said, I hope an official announcement is coming soon because I'm dying to talk about her casting outside of these boards.

James Kerrigan2
#169New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/28/19 at 6:37pm

hayleyann said: "I'm still depressed Mary Kate won't be playing with Ginna Claire. Their chemistry was unbelievable and I consider it a criminal act from them not to Broadway together."

Mary-Kate is doing another project so she is not able to do Wicked maybe she'll do it after the new one we are currently speculating. 

mailhandler777
#170New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/28/19 at 6:44pm

_(•_&bullNew WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?_/ said: "Everyone say it with me now! Ginna Clarie is capable of being a good glinda without Mary kate!"

Thank you. I saw Ginna Claire with Jessica Vosk, Emily Schultheis, Chelsea Emma Franko and Olivia Valli and she is great with whoever her Elphaba is. 

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

MannPhan24601
#171New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/28/19 at 7:20pm

I've only seen Wicked live once and it was with Ginna and Jessica . I thought they were great together.

TravisOKC
#172New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/28/19 at 8:40pm

They are rewriting the role of Elphaba so Hugh Jackman can be cast in the role. Elphie's new name is Elphabro.

James Kerrigan2
#173New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 2/28/19 at 11:15pm

TravisOKC said: "They are rewriting the role of Elphaba so Hugh Jackman can be cast in the role. Elphie's new name is Elphabro."

He did introduce Kristen Chenoweth at the Tony Awards in 2004.

hayleyann
#174New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 3/1/19 at 6:32am

Lol I've never said GC wasn't fantastic.  She is.  It's just what she and Mary Kate have on stage together is absolutely magnetic.  GC can play with anyone.  She played with Vosk on tour before MK took over.  But the GC MK team is something special.  Not to mention they are besties in real life so I'm sure it would be awesome for them to get to play Broadway together.