Evita Rush Tickets

jagfkb
#25Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/26/12 at 9:27pm

Anyone with recent Friday rush experience? I'm planning on trying to rush tomorrow morning, and getting there early enough I would be first in line (very, very early morning tomorrow). There are (though not many) at least some tickets left, so even though people are saying they wouldn't be selling weekend tickets, would they sell the remaining tickets at the SR price?

broadwaygirl99 Profile Photo
broadwaygirl99
#26Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/11/12 at 12:33am

Anyone do rush lately? I was thinking about doing it sometime during the week next week and I wanted to know how it usually is and what time to get there. Also, where do you line up, right in front of the door by the ramp and stairs or elsewhere? And, one last thing where are the seats?
Thanks everyone!

east side story Profile Photo
east side story
#27Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/11/12 at 12:51am

I hopped in line on Tuesday morning at around 9:45am and had no trouble procuring a side orchestra seat. The line forms inside the hotel, past the revolving door to the side of the escalators, not outside by the ramp. The only obnoxious part of this was the middle aged couple loitering and trying to talk the students waiting into getting tickets for them.

Updated On: 5/11/12 at 12:51 AM

broadwaygirl99 Profile Photo
broadwaygirl99
#28Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/11/12 at 2:18am

This helps me so much! Thanks for the info! =)

Myglass989
#29Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/24/12 at 12:08pm

Anyone do weekday rush recently? How early have people been getting there? Thanks in advance!

theminutepast
#30Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/25/12 at 9:06pm

Bump.

tking001
#31Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/25/12 at 10:21pm

I'm rushing the matinee tomorrow hopefully getting there by 9:15 since the first train doesn't leave till 7
I hope I can get tickets
Anyone know if they sell the partial views in the mezz as well for rush? I noticed they still have a bunch of mezz left for the matinee but not a lot of orchestra
I don't care where I sit I just want to be in the theater

theminutepast
#32Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/26/12 at 10:24am

Well, they weren't selling any rush tickets today. I went by after I lost the Death of a Salesman rush and a sign was posted saying as much.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#33Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/1/12 at 10:46pm

Are they still not offering rush on the weekends?

According to ticketmaster, there are currently 251 seats available for tomorrow's matinee, so it's not like it's close to being sold out.

Myglass989
#34Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/2/12 at 4:57pm

Anyone have more updates about weekday rush? Thanks in advance!!

MKunkel Profile Photo
MKunkel
#35Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/20/12 at 11:35am

Bump. Anyone have any info? I'm thinking of going to rush on saturday and I'm trying to decide what time to get there.

Rainbowhigh23
#36Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/20/12 at 11:44am

http://www.broadwayspotted.com/category/rush-report/

Always get there as early as possible for rushes - check the report and plan to get there earlier than the time that's posted there, and good luck. I am very surprised to see that it isn't selling as well on weekends as it used to.

FANtomFollies Profile Photo
FANtomFollies
#37Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/20/12 at 11:53am

that site is such an amazing resource! Thank you Rainbowhigh23 !!!!!!!!

Rainbowhigh23
#38Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/20/12 at 11:58am

^ Actually borrowed it from LizzieCurry, but you're welcome!

Wish I had something like this when I was a poor student. Well, back then, Les Miz and Miss Saigon had the balcony seats for $18 each so I did ok.

keb2 Profile Photo
keb2
#39Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/20/12 at 12:39pm

I got there at like 9:35 this morning and was fine. When I got there, the line was back to the pillars, so not too long. I wanted tickets to the evening show, and when I got to the box office window, it looked like there were far more tickets left for that than the matinee (which Ms. Rogers is scheduled to perform in). My seats are center of center orchestra, in the very back.

Devinmd Profile Photo
Devinmd
#40Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/20/12 at 12:56pm

I rushed this past weekend on Saturday (6/16). Showed up about 8:50 - was fifth in line. They had student tickets for both matinee and evening that day. Probably 30 people or so in line when box office opened.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#41Evita Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/20/12 at 2:20pm

I went to the box office at about noon last Wednesday and got an orchestra ticket on the side. Ricky was out that day so not sure if people knew and didn't come but I don't think it was publicized until showtime.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah