pixeltracker

Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.- Page 2

Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#25Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/6/14 at 9:30pm

God, I thought this was cancelled years ago.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#26Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/7/14 at 12:37am

Aw, HELL no! Damn, the spoiler!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jon
#27Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/7/14 at 9:03pm

I stopped watching after they killed off George. He was an inspiration - a kind of nerdy little guy who somehow got to have sex with Meredith, Izzie and Lexi.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#28Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/7/14 at 9:30pm

^ George never slept with Lexie. There was a small thing between them briefly. That was it. He was married to Callie who, to me, is the hottest of them all. She is the reason I still watch.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Jon
#29Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 9:30am

I can't believe I forgot Callie.

Internet chat boards used to say George must have a Magic Penis.

Liza's Headband
#30Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 9:51am

Except that the aftermath of his sex with both Izzie and Mer was a huge and obvious letdown for them. Whether that was their emotions or disappointment in his Penis is for us to interpret, I guess.

Beautywickedwhatever - it has been many years and he's returning for ONE episode. Don't get all bent out of shape. Not the end of the world.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#31Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 9:56am

I still hate that they are bringing him back, but it gives me a tiny bit of speculation as to why. Just things I heard about future episodes or maybe a potential thing to how Cristina will be written out.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

JerseyGirl2
#32Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 10:27am

I am glad he is coming back. It's the one thing that needs closure before Cristina can leave. HOWEVER, if they bring him back just for her to run off with him, that's BS. He left without warning. He broke her. The only reason I would accept him being the catalyst for her leaving is if it's a professional opportunity. If he comes back with a wife and two kids, but opening the most state-of-the-art cardiothoracic clinic on the planet, the it would make sense for her to go with him.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#33Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 10:41am

Oh yeah, I was thinking professional opportunity. Definitely not getting back together. That would be bad, considering Owen still may be in the picture. Not to mention, it would definitely piss off a lot of Cristina/Owen fans.

My other theory is for another episode. But, I will not discuss that here since I don't know what people pay attention to or not.

Liza's Headband
#34Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 11:27am

I just keep wondering when they're going to pull the plug on Grey's. Does anyone follow it closely? I was trying to find news on what the future of the show might be, or at least an indication either way, and cannot. Is it this year there a bunch of contracts ending or next year? Can't remember.

I have watched the show since its 2005 premiere and continue to do so only out of loyalty. Not enjoyment. But it really hasn't been the same since the gunman's Season 6 rampage. I know for many it all ended after Season 5, but Season 6 with the merger didn't bother me too much.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#35Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 12:07pm

I still watch it. I haven't missed an episode since Season 1, Episode 1.

JerseyGirl2
#36Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 1:07pm

Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo just renewed their contracts for two more years. The show hasn't been picked up for a 11th season yet.

Liza's Headband
#37Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 1:14pm

Wow. Did not realize they extended for another two years. Amazing how ABC has kept the show afloat with the number of hefty contracts they take on every season, although I do recall them forcing Shonda to make one or two cuts two seasons ago. I think they had to cut down their writing staff this past year, too. But I'll keep watching!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#38Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 2:39pm

I also watch it loyally. Again, Sara Ramirez and Callie are my favorites. I think part of the reason it has stayed on this long is because the ratings aren't horrible. It may not be as high as it was in the beginning, but that is to be expected.

Liza's Headband
#39Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 3:06pm

You're right, Marianne. I didn't realize its return episode from hiatus had double the viewership and was its strongest ratings showing in five months. The bar is obviously lower for Grey's but that is impressive. The quality of the show has clearly declined, but the audience is sticking with it!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#40Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 3:23pm

Yeah, the quality is definitely not what it used to be, but I still enjoy it. I actually do quit shows if they become more of a chore to watch than really wanting to. Thankfully, I have not had that with Grey's.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#41Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 4:35pm

I have yet to see one episode of this show.

Ditto for Breaking Bad.

Poster Emeritus

FindingNamo
#42Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 4:42pm

You rule!

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#43Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 5:10pm

Huzzah! I'll challenge that by the fact that I have yet to see one episode of Maude, I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched. Surely, I win.

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#44Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 3/8/14 at 8:56pm

^ No Bewitched? Aw, you've missed out. I'd recommend you watch it now, but it won't be the same. Daily re-runs were a highlight of my childhood.

I still watch Grey's Anatomy too. It's my favorite comfort TV.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

beautywickedlover
#45Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 5/2/14 at 9:48am

So, it turns out Burke is married and has two children. He will not be getting back together with Cristina. He's offering her his job in Zurich. That's a good way to send her off.

Updated On: 5/11/14 at 09:48 AM

JerseyGirl2
#46Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 5/2/14 at 11:12am

It was the perfect reason for Cristina to leave. I loved all of it. He was married with kids. He admitted that he couldn't work with her for the sake of his marriage. She admitted him leaving was the best thing that ever happened to her. Meredith looking at her at the airport and saying, "You're leaving, aren't you?" made me cry!

JerseyGirl2
#47Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 5/2/14 at 12:21pm

Except for those horrible green screens. I would have preferred they do all interiors if that was the best they could do...

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#48Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 5/2/14 at 9:54pm

The show reminds me of NBC with ER. Dragging it along for way too long. However, it still pulls in decent ratings, but the show has gone way off track. I bet whenever they decide on a final season, it'll get better. But the show needs to end.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

JerseyGirl2
#49Sandra Oh leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' after conclusion of season 10.
Posted: 5/3/14 at 2:11am

I really don't think it should continue on without Sandra.

Videos