pixeltracker

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!- Page 2

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!

FindingNamo
#25today's shootings
Posted: 6/9/14 at 2:43pm

It was only gang related.

So it does't count as a shooting.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

smartpenguin78 Profile Photo
smartpenguin78
#26today's shootings
Posted: 6/9/14 at 4:54pm

I just know that I can definitely feel safe knowing that "guns everywhere" is happening. If there is anyone saner, more rational, and more likely to put a stop to shenanigans and meanies it is a drunk, angry, man who just drank 10 shots of tequila and is now driving to the Waffle House, then I've certainly never met 'em.

I stand corrected, you are as vapid as they say.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#27today's shootings
Posted: 6/9/14 at 7:21pm

There was another girl here in LA, who was shot and killed yesterday, but she doesn't count, because she's black.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

FindingNamo
#28today's shootings
Posted: 6/9/14 at 7:31pm

Goes without saying, Diva. And penguin, I see where you got the "smart" part of your name.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#29today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 1:28am

One Dead, Another Injured in Fairfax County, VA Shooting

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#32today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 11:54am

More to this story, which happened on Monday, "The adults involved with the incident could face felony child neglect and obstruction of justice charges, said police, and child protective services have been notified."

Parents tampered with the crime scene, by removing both toddlers and hiding the gun.

FindingNamo
#33today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 11:54am

"The child who fired the weapon — which is missing …"

See? They can't use these TOTALLY STAGED hoax shootings to take away our guns.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#34today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 12:11pm

There was one at a high school in Oregon today...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/shooting-reported-at-oregon-high-school

And I saw this as a thing to market to schools. What is this world coming to?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/a-company-has-designed-a-bulletproof-blanket-to-protect-kids?bftw=main

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#35today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 12:13pm

every day, folks. every. day.

But don't forget it's their right.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
Updated On: 6/10/14 at 12:13 PM

FindingNamo
#36today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 12:40pm

Looks like we missed one over the weekend, which is easy to do in the flood of awful news stories from Florida. This is even technically a mass killing, but it was in Florida so. You know. I mean, it was all in the family so it's not like the public was randomly being picked off or anything worth getting a bit worried about.
Family of five found dead in apparent murder-suicide

Wildcard
#37today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 12:41pm

Ironic that the civilian killed during the Las Vegas incident was shot because he engaged the murderous couple with his own concealed weapon.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#38today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 12:42pm

I just heard that there have been 117 mass shootings this year. That's just boggling.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

FindingNamo
#39today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 12:56pm

You mean four or more dead, right? One hates to inflate numbers of mass killings with merely three or fewer victims.

FindingNamo
#40today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 1:48pm

And now Portlandia.

One student was killed at the hands of a shooter at a high school near Portland, Oregon, on Tuesday morning, police agencies said.

The suspected shooter is also dead, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said. It was not immediately clear how the shooter died.

there have always been this many gun killings but the media is obsessed with reporting these stories as part of the gun seizure they're planning with the one world government

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#41today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 1:49pm

Four or more victims - dead or wounded.

Mass Shooting Tracker

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#42today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 1:58pm

And it's only June 10th.

smartpenguin78
#43today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 2:19pm

"Ironic that the civilian killed during the Las Vegas incident was shot because he engaged the murderous couple with his own concealed weapon."

I'd say less "ironic" and more "inevitable result of the actions desired by a failed and delusional subsection of the populace," but point taken.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#44today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 3:21pm

The high school in Portland had two armed "resource officers" on campus.
So I'm guessing the having guns on campus will prevent shootings theory isn't really panning out?

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#45today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 4:59pm

One student dead, one teacher hurt, gunman dead.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

smartpenguin78
#46today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 5:29pm

Here is another terribly depressing map, just of school shootings since Sandy Hook:

But more guns will keep them safe

Updated On: 6/10/14 at 05:29 PM

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#47today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 8:44pm

today's shootings

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

FindingNamo
#48today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 10:24pm

Well, there's just nothing to be done.

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#49today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 10:41pm

"Students here were waiting for the morning bell, but instead they were greeted by the sound of gunfire..." (NBC)

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$