pixeltracker

Last Ship Preview: Bravo!- Page 2

Last Ship Preview: Bravo!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#25Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/5/14 at 9:32pm

"He definitely has bunched up a lot of panties on here and I love him for that."

You think that is difficult to do?!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#26Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/5/14 at 9:45pm

Oh, look: the shill has a friend. Or alter ego. Whichever.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#27Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/5/14 at 9:48pm

I'm thinking he just wants people to come to the theater so they can buy $50 cocktails from him.

Hackasaurus_Rex Profile Photo
Hackasaurus_Rex
#28Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/5/14 at 10:51pm

Buffalo Bill has many friends!!!! Love live Buffalo Bill!!!!

Liza's Headband
#29Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 9:05am

^ I assume you, too, work at the Simon selling cocktails or t-shirts?

Matt Rogers Profile Photo
Matt Rogers
#30Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 9:35am

Not much I hate worse than a shill, but if he is pissing off dirty headbands and fisherbitches, then he is doing one thing right.

OlBlueEyes Profile Photo
OlBlueEyes
#31Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 9:59am

I have no doubt that shows plant positive reviews at places like this, but I think they are just maybe a little more subtle. Pick six people to write a review each, preferably with half having been already registered here for a while.

BB may have an interest in having the show succeed, or he may have just liked it and is a big attention seeker, in which case he has greatly succeeded in getting attention.

Buffalo Bill Profile Photo
Buffalo Bill
#32Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 11:37am

From President Obama: "Over the years, musicals have been at the forefront of our social consciousness, challenging stereotypes, shaping our opinions about race and religion, death and disease, power and politics."
Updated On: 10/7/14 at 11:37 AM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#33Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 11:51am

@Buffalo Bill.

Hasn't your ship sailed yet?

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Liza's Headband
#34Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 12:12pm

Not expensive? According to who?

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#35Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 3:24pm

"Guys on stage singing with their whole hearts. They put it all out there, singing their brains out eight times --a week-- deserves a little TLC....n'est-ce pas? Also, it's not expensive and a really respectful way to ogle great looking men."

You've just described the majority of Broadway theater actors. Congratulations. Also, with an average price of $80, you saying it's not expensive makes it crystal clear to me how much of an obnoxious, clueless pr*ck you are. Theater is a luxury most people in the world can't afford, and you being so insensitive and ignorant to that is disgusting.

Updated On: 10/6/14 at 03:24 PM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#36Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 4:31pm

You know, it's a real shame All That Chat has not had the benefit of all these threads. There is barely any mention of The Last Ship at all. I scrolled until my fingers bled, but there were only a couple of buried threads with barely any replies. So sad nobody there will ever know anything about the show. If only somebody could help them...

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Hackasaurus_Rex Profile Photo
Hackasaurus_Rex
#37Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 2:15am

No, Lizasheadband. I have no affiliation with the show or the theater. My love for Buffalo Bill comes simply from watching him piss off so many people with his blind enthusiasm for this one show. It is incredibly amusing to watch from the sidelines. Keep getting irate over dumb sh*t! It's fun from over here!!!

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#38Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 2:28am

So, I wonder if there'll be a new vacancy at the Neil Simon's bar in the near future.