pixeltracker

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!- Page 2

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!

After Eight
#25Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/15/14 at 8:30pm

Fantod,

The Nervous Set was presented on Broadway.

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
After Eight
Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#28Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/15/14 at 8:36pm

Oh, I see what you mean. So off-Broadway transfers (i.e.: The Golden Apple, Rent) would be in their main series. That makes sense.
Updated On: 12/15/14 at 08:36 PM

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#29Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/15/14 at 8:47pm

I wouldn't think so. LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS remained Off-Brodway on 2nd Avenue for its entire 2,000 some-odd performance run in the 1980s.

Gothampc
#30Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/15/14 at 9:23pm

Lee Pace as Seymour. Reunite Lee and Ellen from Pushing Daisies. Heck, bring in Chi McBride as Mushnik.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

keggss23 Profile Photo
keggss23
#31Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/15/14 at 9:45pm

Goth, This is one of those times that I wish there was a "Like" button on BWW. I would like your post so hard.

"When you're a Jet, / You're a Jet all the way, / From your first pirouette / To your last grand jete." --Brian Kaman

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#32Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/15/14 at 9:57pm

Honesty, a one-night engagement as Seymour would probably be the only way they could get Rick Moranis to do any live acting (as opposed to voiceover) anymore, as his agoraphobia and emotional issues prevent him from doing much live-action film or theatre work anymore.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
wicked1492 Profile Photo
wicked1492
#34Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 12:59am

The Radio as the Urchins is gonna be out of mother fvcking control.

Also: still recovering from the thought of Lee Pace as Seymour....phew. I know a girl's gotta eat, but let's save Lee from these bloated franchises he's been stuck with and get his adorable little butt back on stage!

"These rabid fans...possess the acting talent to portray the hooker...Linda Eder..." -The New York Times

Sally Durant Plummer Profile Photo
Sally Durant Plummer
#35Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:29am

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!

I miss the old After Eight. He used to be funny. And nice.

"Sticks and stones, sister. Here, have a Valium." - Patti LuPone, a Memoir
Updated On: 12/16/14 at 01:29 AM

FindingNamo
#36Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:46am

You remember him from the good old days a year before you joined?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

jimmycurry01
#37Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:51am

Hey, there are many of us who lurked for a very long time before officially joining in.

FindingNamo
#38Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:53am

Ah yes, The Lurker Mythology.

Sally Durant Plummer Profile Photo
Sally Durant Plummer
#39Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 2:03am

Actually, Namo, I have a weird addiction to reading old preview threads. Should I get help?

"Sticks and stones, sister. Here, have a Valium." - Patti LuPone, a Memoir

FindingNamo
#40Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 2:15am

Everybody needs help.

StageStruckLad Profile Photo
StageStruckLad
#41Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 11:19am

Tickets went on sale to City Center members at 11:00 this morning.

regnad kcin Profile Photo
regnad kcin
#42Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 12:05pm

Are there usually tickets left for the general public after the City Center members sale?

CreatureKitchen
#43Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 12:36pm

I signed up as a member last night just to get Little Shop tickets. Bought them first thing this morning and there were already quite a few seats sold. That being said, they're not selling any balcony seats, so maybe those are reserved for general public?

StageStruckLad Profile Photo
StageStruckLad
#44Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:34pm

I'm pretty sure they closed the balcony for the previous Encores Off-Broadway shows. As much as I love this series, City Center is just way too big for most Off-Broadway shows.

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#45Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:50pm

I just went in to buy tickets and it says no availability. Have they sold out already?

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#46Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:53pm

I just went in myself to purchase tickets and it came back with a 'No Availability' message. Maybe City Center members snatched them all up - - - it's a one night only event...I can see that happening.

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#47Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:56pm

You need to have a member's code. Unless you have that already...

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#48Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 3:53pm

^ Exactly. Tickets go on sale to the gen public in the middle of January. There is no availability to non-members yet.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#49Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 3:56pm

I like the way jv92 explained it.

You, SuttonRoss always come off as a snotty, uppity, know-it-all. Ugh.