pixeltracker

Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!- Page 4

Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#75Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/23/15 at 2:05pm

If I remember correctly from last year, the map didn't come out until Friday, so I think you still have a couple of days for it to come out

neonlightsxo
#76Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/23/15 at 2:24pm

LizzieCurry, only if you're looking for Newsies.

NewsiesForever Profile Photo
NewsiesForever
#77Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/23/15 at 4:43pm

LizzieCurry said: "How strategic does one have to be at the Flea Market, anyway? Are you following someone? In a windowless van?

I am only in New York for a few hours and there are certain shows tables we would like to prioritize over others so like any vacation we are going to plan where we want to go first and fit that around the times for autograph tables. 

ramblingwreck97 Profile Photo
ramblingwreck97
#78Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:30am

Follow @broadwayonbroadway on Instagram for coverage of the event! 

allthingsbroadway2
#79Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/24/15 at 10:02pm

Cabaret for a Cause has a table with all of the Broadway kids this year. 

LightsOut90
#80Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 3:42am

Hamilton has a table this year, its gonna be a mob scene I'm sure!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#81Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 8:39am

Where did you see that? (Not that I doubt you.)

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

NewsiesForever Profile Photo
NewsiesForever
#83Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 4:50pm

haterobics said: "http://broadwaycares.org/fleamarket2015tables

That is the list of the tables but where is the map of where the tables are?

Interesting I do not see Gigi on that list? I would have though they would be there to sell of the remaining merchandise

LizzieCurry
#84Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 4:53pm

Closed shows don't always have tables, though sometimes if a cast member from that show is currently in one that has a table, you'll find stuff at that table. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#85Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 4:56pm

NewsiesForever said: "That is the list of the tables but where is the map of where the tables are?"

Never said it was a map. Lizzie asked how someone knew Hamilton had a table, and that link is how.

LightsOut90
#86Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 5:23pm

because Hamilton was one the initial list of participating tables.

LizzieCurry
#87Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 6:02pm

Map is up. http://www.broadwaycares.org/file/FM_2015_map.jpg

VintageSnarker
#88Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/26/15 at 1:27am

Thanks, Lizzie. Can someone explain what "TDF Pik-a-Tkt" is?

LizzieCurry
#89Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/26/15 at 1:42am

http://www.broadwaycares.org/page.aspx?pid=439

DivaBrigader Profile Photo
DivaBrigader
#90Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/26/15 at 1:00pm

Pik-a-Tkt is spin the wheel...chance of winning tickets to shows...it's like a raffle where you pay per spin.

Map is up. Celeb list is up. Weather looks to be more of the same tomorrow, which is to say, divine and neither too not nor too cold nor too humid nor raining. Everybody have a wonderful time. Hope you all have some great finds. Bring cash in different denominations so it saves you the trouble of having to go the ATM kiosks or waiting for the booths to be able to make change. If you are also going to Elsie Fest in the afternoon, Godspeed. If you are seeing a matinee, tons of great stuff on the boards to choose from. Christmas Day for theatre lovers is upon us!

Hairspray0901
#91Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/26/15 at 1:05pm

DivaBrigader said: "Pik-a-Tkt is spin the wheel...chance of winning tickets to shows...it's like a raffle where you pay per spin.

Map is up. Celeb list is up. Weather looks to be more of the same tomorrow, which is to say, divine and neither too not nor too cold nor too humid nor raining. Everybody have a wonderful time. Hope you all have some great finds. Bring cash in different denominations so it saves you the trouble of having to go the ATM kiosks or waiting for the booths to be able to make change. If you are also going to Elsie Fest in the afternoon, Godspeed. If you are seeing a matinee, tons of great stuff on the boards to choose from. Christmas Day for theatre lovers is upon us!

"

I thought the TDF pick a tkt was where you buy x amount of raffle tickets for x amount of money. those tickets are stapled together and you stand there and separate the stapled tickets. if the inside of your stapled ticket says "WINNER" then you go to the table and they give you an envelope with a pair of tickets to a broadway OR off broadway show, or a voucher of some sort. then, the trading area next to is is to trade your ticksts if you did not like the pair you received / can not attend that date.

LightsOut90
Caitiecait92
#93Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/26/15 at 5:29pm

I'm curious. Ive always wanted to go to the flea market but I've never been able to go. Is it worth it to go? Ive read comments about the crowds. Does anyone know of a time frame when its quieter?

What are the silent auctions like? What do they typically auction off? Is there a list of items and the times they are being auctioned off because I was reading that the auction prizes change every half hour. And what's the difference between the silent auction and the live auction? is there a difference in the items they auction off? Sorry I have so many questions  

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#94Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/26/15 at 5:36pm

You can view the live and silent auction items via the link on this page: http://broadwaycares.org/fleamarket2015

The live auction starts at 5 and seems to be higher ticket items including experiences. The silent auction items were already open for pre-bidding and they change every 30 minutes.

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#95Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/26/15 at 8:42pm

I really hate that I have to miss this after attending the last two years, but I genuinely hope everyone in attendance has a great time! Please post what you get, and know with every post I will be cringing with envy! :) 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#96Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/27/15 at 1:50pm

Yikes, first time attending... not really my thing, heh. I stopped trying to accumulate showstuff so I don't end up on Hoarders: Broadway Edition, so it was pretty much a ton of stuff I didn't really have much interest in... I did buy a Tits of Clay T-shirt from the Hedwig table (old design, not the Belasco one); a Hamilton poster from the Public run (which was supposedly never sold there? Only for cast/crew and as a $250 signed version during the BC/EFA drive); and a signed Significant Other poster, since that was my fave play this season. I also had 24 unwinning lottery tickets, heh. 

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#97Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/27/15 at 2:06pm

I'm on a break now. Actually eating before heading to Dames At Sea. My best purchase so far is a Side Show window card signed by Emily Padgett & Erin Davie. Gonna see what is discounted later. 

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

anmiller07 Profile Photo
anmiller07
#98Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/27/15 at 2:38pm

Can anybody pick me up one of the Hamilton posters? I can PayPal you right now. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#99Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
Posted: 9/27/15 at 2:44pm

I'm at home now, but there were only 2 left about an hour ago... they're $75 if you find anyone.