pixeltracker

Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton- Page 4

Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#75Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:14am

I'm through and I have a ticket in my cart, but my wait time to check out is 45 minutes.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
Updated On: 6/21/16 at 11:14 AM

ChiTheaterFan
#76Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton

Remember when a bunch of people on here said there wouldn't be much demand for tickets in Chicago?  Hate to say I told ya so but...

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#77Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton

I just got 4 tickets for my birthday on December 7th! Can't wait. Thought after you hit buy tickets it says "we are experiencing higher traffic than usual. Your wait time is less than 37 minutes(this number keeps jumping all over the place)"

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

laugard
#78Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:19am

I got in once I refreshed after the site went down. Have three orchestra seats in my cart for marathon weekend, but it's been spinning and verifying for the last 15 minutes, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#79Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:22am

My wait keeps bouncing between 40 and 45 minutes.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Updated On: 6/21/16 at 11:22 AM

Leaf Coneybear Profile Photo
Leaf Coneybear
#80Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:24am

I had tix in my cart and I was filling in my info and the screen just went blank and said "error." Ugh. 

sarahb22 Profile Photo
sarahb22
#81Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:25am

Still searching for tickets. Argh.

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#82Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:25am

Had the 6 I needed then got kicked out of the map. Now I'm waiting on the find your seat option. This is insane. 

Thoroughbred
#83Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:27am

I have two in my cart with a 45 minute wait time - which hasn't changed in 10 minutes.

I was waiting to let TM find seats for me, but switched to the map which worked better.

Kitzka
#84Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:28am

Its spinning and verifying my tickets. I hope I get them. The wait time is all over the place. 

Leaf Coneybear
#85Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:31am

Says its securing my tickets in 13 minutes but it keeps going all the way up to 40 minutes randomly. This is pretty weird, I hope it doesn't kick me out again once it loads. 

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#86Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:32am

Still waiting. My time went down to 30 minutes but it's creeping back up. 37 right now.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Call_me_jorge
#87Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:33am

Yeah mine just went from 36 to 16 to 20 now it's at 24

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

DottieD'Luscia
#88Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:35am

My wait time went as low as 25 and then just bounced back to 45 minutes.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Thoroughbred
#89Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:35am

Mine has never wavered from 45. 

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#90Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:36am

I'm back up to "45 minutes or more" now.

laugard
#91Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:36am

Well after 30 minutes of waiting for the tickets in my cart to be secured, I got bumped off. Seat map is now off, so waiting to see if I can still get anything for the date I want.

sarahb22 Profile Photo
sarahb22
#92Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:38am

I can't get the map anymore either.  And it's been 'finding tickets for me' for like 25 minutes now. Sigh...

Call_me_jorge
#93Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:42am

If someone at the box office picks the same seats at the same time as someone online who gets the tickets?

Thoroughbred
#94Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:44am

Wait time just dropped from 45 to 14 minutes - hopefully a good sign!

Updated On: 6/21/16 at 11:44 AM

DottieD'Luscia
#95Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:45am

The "waiting" message disappeared, and then it brought me to the seat map again.

indytallguy
#96Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:46am

Had a Jan seat in cart. Waited 41 minutes for checkout with time remaining bouncing all over. Then got booted with a seat map error. Went back to try for tickets again and site no longer shows select your own seat options.

Man does TM suck.

Call_me_jorge
#97Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:47am

I'm not getting booted off, but it stops loading and goes back to the map and so I've just been reclining the buy seats.

sarahb22 Profile Photo
sarahb22
#98Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:48am

Is there any other option besides Ticketmaster? Every website I go to that sells Hamilton tickets for Chicago hooks up to Ticketmaster… (I mean besides calling, which I'm sure would be a huge wait.)

Leaf Coneybear
#99Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/21/16 at 11:48am

Waited for a half hour and it finally loaded, said "Map is acting up" and I lost my tickets.