pixeltracker

Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton- Page 8

Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton

Broadway Forever2
#175Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/22/16 at 8:37am

LLJ3 said: "Call me crazy but I'm thinking that Karen Olivo might be in the Chicago cast. Just a wild guess based on her tweets and retweets.

"

Haha yeah i noticed that. i was thinking the same thing. But she and Lin are good friends though and she's tweeted about Hamilton before so I doubt it. 

Updated On: 6/22/16 at 08:37 AM

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#176Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/22/16 at 8:38am

I'm in row D center dress circle, and Row C center mezzanine for the two performances I got. No mention of any obstruction, so I hope the overhang isn't an issue.

Just saw on Broadway.com that no one from the Broadway company will be in the Chicago production. Guess that takes Sydney Harcourt off the table for Aaron Burr.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Updated On: 6/22/16 at 08:38 AM

sparepart973
#177Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/23/16 at 2:11pm

It just occurred to me that I really would like to see Krysta Rodriguez or Janet Dacal as either Angelica or Eliza. 

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#178Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/23/16 at 2:21pm

DottieD'Luscia said: "Just saw on Broadway.com that no one from the Broadway company will be in the Chicago production. Guess that takes Sydney Harcourt off the table for Aaron Burr."

Thanks for the link!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

MyLife
#179Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/23/16 at 2:28pm

I hope that's because Sydney will be Burr in NY :)

mtchairs Profile Photo
mtchairs
#180Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 6/28/16 at 10:50pm

Does anyone have any experience of the Box seats at the Private Bank Theatre? Ticketmaster have some available for the dates I am going to be in Chicago and I'm wondering whether they are worth the price. 

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#181Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 7/8/16 at 4:27pm

Can anyone remember what the delivery delay is for electronic tickets for the Chicago production? And yes, I checked Ticketmaster. On my order page it says to view the Event Details Page for delivery delay information but I clicked all the links like Event Info, Onsale Times, etc and none clarify the timeline. Thanks!

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#182Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 7/8/16 at 4:45pm

I was wondering that too. I suggest tweeting at BIC, but that's just me.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

mpd4165
#183Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 7/8/16 at 5:08pm

NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "Can anyone remember what the delivery delay is for electronic tickets for the Chicago production? And yes, I checked Ticketmaster. On my order page it says to view the Event Details Page for delivery delay information but I clicked all the links like Event Info, Onsale Times, etc and none clarify the timeline. Thanks!

The email I received said 45 days from performance date.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#184Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 7/8/16 at 5:12pm

^ I concur https://twitter.com/broadwaychicago/status/751523669931855872

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#185Broadway in Chicago Season Tickets - Hamilton
Posted: 7/8/16 at 5:18pm

mpd4165 said: "The email I received said 45 days from performance date."

Thank you! And to you as well Jorge, I just saw your suggestion to Tweet which I should have done.

I like a good rhyme more than a good time