pixeltracker

FROZEN to Arrive on Broadway in Spring 2018- Page 14

FROZEN to Arrive on Broadway in Spring 2018

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#325FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 12:00am

Emily reminds me... what about Emily Skeggs? She's definitely charming, can act, has a really good voice with a decent belt range - think she can pull off a Disney princess?

And not to beat a dead horse, but I really think Jordan's future was locked during the out-of-town-tryout - not before.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.
Updated On: 10/25/16 at 12:00 AM

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#326FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 12:03am

She played Evelyn Nesbit in "Ragtime" in high school (or maybe college?) so I think she could easily pull off feminine roles! She certainly acts the young adult awkwardness type very well. What an inspired choice!

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."

broadwayguy91
#327FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 3:42am

I love the idea of Emily Skeggs. 

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#328FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 6:38am

Ha, Betsy's picture at IG is hilarious. Honey, we know it's Frozen FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway But, what about Kara Lindsay or Elizabeth Lali who played her on OUAT?

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#329FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 10:49am

I hope Patti sticks with the show. I know she's the greatest fan of this site, but I still think she's extremely talented and she deserves more recognition.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#330FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 1:44pm

Patti Murin retweeted Bobby Lopez's tweet about the first day of rehearsal - safe to assume she's still with the project.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#331FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 1:52pm

IdinaBellFoster said: "Patti Murin retweeted Bobby Lopez's tweet about the first day of rehearsal - safe to assume she's still with the project."

FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#332FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 3:35pm

Call_me_jorge said: "I hope Patti sticks with the show. I know she's the greatest fan of this site, but I still think she's extremely talented and she deserves more recognition.

"

I agree. It's time to let that go.

Ado Annie D'Ysquith Profile Photo
Ado Annie D'Ysquith
#333FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 3:36pm

^^ Nice unintentional pun there. Hah!

http://puccinischronicles.wordpress.com

The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
#334FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 7:24pm

Why the hate for Patti Murin?

ILOHTFAHA (Aida Man) Profile Photo
ILOHTFAHA (Aida Man)
#335FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 7:26pm

The Distinctive Baritone said: "Why the hate for Patti Murin?

"

You took the words right out of my mouth

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#336FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 8:46pm

As if Patti Murin's foolish rants personally wounded us all.

Keeping BroadwayWorld Illustrated

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#337FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 8:56pm

No wound. She just has to apologize to us.

ILOHTFAHA (Aida Man)
#338FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 9:00pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "No wound. She just has to apologize to us.

"

Why apologize? I've seen some of her rants and she's entitled to her opinion. Besides there's nothing wrong with not being afraid to speak your mind.

CindersGolightly
#339FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 9:06pm

She's very talented and I personally love her, but her little rant was easily very off-putting for many, myself included, a prior and post fan.

ILOHTFAHA (Aida Man)
#340FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 9:10pm

She bad mouthed the board. Is that right?

CindersGolightly
#341FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 9:13pm

My problem isn't her bad mouthing the board. Frankly, the boards are filled with some very mean, very bad people. But she's very hypocritical. There lies my personal issue. She also never tried to resolve the issue, she just posted a petty blog post and left it at that. I'm so happy she's continuing as Anna.

The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
#342FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 9:14pm

Well to be honest, if I were a Broadway actor I'd totally hate us too.

Updated On: 10/25/16 at 09:14 PM

ILOHTFAHA (Aida Man)
#343FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 9:22pm

CindersGolightly said: "My problem isn't her bad mouthing the board. Frankly, the boards are filled with some very mean, very bad people. But she's very hypocritical. There lies my personal issue. She also never tried to resolve the issue, she just posted a petty blog post and left it at that. I'm so happy she's continuing as Anna.

"

So there's some people in the world that are hypocrites. I know I met some. But let's stay on the topic of "Frozen" please.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#344FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 9:36pm

ILOHTFAHA (Aida Man) said: "So there's some people in the world that are hypocrites. I know I met some. But let's stay on the topic of "Frozen" please."

Your last 3 messages were all about Patti. Don't see how that was sticking to the topic of Frozen. Patti, much?

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.
Updated On: 10/26/16 at 09:36 PM

CindersGolightly
#345FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/25/16 at 9:40pm

I mean, really.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#346FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/26/16 at 10:54am

CindersGolightly said: "I mean, really."

Yeah, let's go back to talking about how inspired my Emily Skeggs suggestion was, you guys.

neonlightsxo
#347FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/26/16 at 11:07am

I don't have a personal issue with her, despite her petty personal issue with me. (I was right, btw.)

I just don't think she's right for Anna in Frozen.

neonlightsxo
#348FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/26/16 at 11:08am

IdinaBellFoster said: "I pray Betsy Wolfe is still attached."

Betsy posted something about avocados and the first day of rehearsal on Monday. So I would assume.

https://instagram.com/p/BL9Yn_RB1Xq/

Updated On: 10/26/16 at 11:08 AM

JennH
#349FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 10/26/16 at 11:52am

Someone said SOMEWHERE on these boards it was some producer agreement/contract that to keep costs down, this new lab isn't a "second" one so much as just the second half of the first one, basically it was just a longer lab that is being split in two, so logic would dictate that it's same spring cast...but I heard there was a tiny little lab this summer as well, so who the hell knows. And who knows if it was the same cast for that one...as long as it's still Betsy, we all are happy I'm sure. 

Speaking of Jeremy...future Hans anyone?? I know y'all have said it was Corey for these labs, and while I don't think he's a bad choice, I guess my personal interpretation/view on Hans as a brooding dark type leads me to want Jeremy to do it in the end since those are the roles Jeremy does best. 

I still think Patti is a better choice than most of the "sweet and cute" true blue ingenue types with no grit or comic edge whatsoever that the masses still insist on suggesting...but the Emily Skeggs idea....THAT COULD BE INSPIRED!! I never saw Fun Home, so I can't comment on her skills at all but considering who she was playing, I can't imagine her being strictly ingenue. And I never would have thought this before as most pics I know of her are with her F.H. super short haircut, but now that I've seen pics of her with longer hair....I SUPPORT THIS!!! Crap though....I'm thinking as myopically as a casting director with that haircut thing...