pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 57

The Official TDF Thread

nycward
#1400The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 11:57pm

After a couple of hiccups I just got my order of The Waverly Gallery through the gauntlet to an actual purchase. Im not sure that they ever needed to update their site but I gather that it's designed to work better for them on the backend which would be a credible reason for the upgrade. It sure doesn't bring anything new to the table for the costumer. I'm willing to give them some slack for another week or so to work the kinks out. It's a great organization that through the years has allowed me to see a ton of theatre that I would have passed up due to the cost. I'm seeing King Kong tomorrow for a Saturday night date with my partner for a significantly lower cost than with most discount codes. I certainly would have passed on this Monkey Show without  it. Thank you TDFsmiley

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1401The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 11:59pm

EthelMae said: "Thx, all. CT2: do you mean have someone else with a TDF account trying to login on one of my previous tried three devices? Guess I could try that."

Actually, I meant having someone else try to log in with your info on their device.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1402The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/13/18 at 12:22am

Thx. I'll try anything now. Still can't see offers. Email from TDF saying they fixed things but I still can't see the offers. A member supporting them for over 20 years and over a week and still can't log on. Patience is over.

jbm2
#1403The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/13/18 at 1:13am

What am I doing wrong? When I log on- it says no offers?
Is anyone else seeing this?
Help!!! :)

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1404The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/13/18 at 7:57am

I'm seeing the same, jbm. Also says something about my account might not be activated whatever that means. Not activated after 20 or more years a member! I almost fell over when I got an email reply from TDF. They apologized and said they fixed the redirecting problem and ask for my input on how things were running. Since then I have sent two more emails saying I still can't log on to offers. Down for a week today. I expected glitches and understood the shut down of four days but this is I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if I'll ever have TDF again and that's sad.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1405The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/13/18 at 9:01am

A thought: last week my credit card could not be authoruzed per message from TDF. This was for an order for OOTI. The order was confirmed by email and the tickets were at WC. I called TDF about it and the Rep said I could just go back on the site when it was up and rectify the card problem. Do you think I can’t see any offers now because of this problem last week? Maybe there is a freeze on the account? Not sure. I can’t find any place on the site now to rectify the problem. Guess I’ll call them next week.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1406The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/13/18 at 10:18am

They have heen e-mailing me to send them updates. I can sign in but it says I am signed in under my e-maill address. My name does not show. I can get to the offers screen but no shows pop up so I can't order tickets. Also my membership info is gone.

Just give the world Love.

Hairspray0901
#1407The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/13/18 at 7:20pm

American Son is listed for tomorrow and every time I click the date, it says "We're Sorry! Tickets are no longer available online for this performance. Try selecting another date."

Then, I select another date and keep getting the same message. Wish they would take the listing down if they're sold out!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1408The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/13/18 at 9:40pm

Hairspray0901 said: "American Son is listed for tomorrow and every time I click the date, it says "We're Sorry!Tickets are no longer available online for this performance. Try selecting another date."

Then, I select another date and keep getting the same message. Wish they would take the listing down if they're sold out!
"

I suspect that may be of the kinks they still need to iron out.

My account finally got fixed today. I got an e-mail tbough asking me for ID again that would be good for 4 years.

jbm2
#1409The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 11:03am

Is anyone else experiencing the problem where it shows no offers? 

Any ideas how to correct this? 

Thanks!

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1410The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 12:16pm

Hi jbm2: I experienced no offers displayed for a week. I'm afraid to breath this but I got the offers page displayed suddenly last night without my doing anything except logging on as I have been doing so hang tight!  Little by little I guess the glitches are being worked out. I played around with it for a while as if ordering tickets and it appears to be working. However, until I actually go through with a purchase I won't know if it is indeed totally functioning.

Don't want to still complain but- the filters don't seem to be working yet. I select Broadway and Off-Broadway and there's nothing to then click on to hold that selection in place so I just go back a page and the entire list of offers appears but at this point I'll take it. If anyone has found a way to use the filters properly, let me know! As others have said, no day of the week listed for the dates offered. Strange that someone didn't catch that in a proof read. And as someone here noted, I received an e-mail from TDF asking for proof of eligibility for the next 4 years. You have 30 days to get it to them. I found an e-mail dated last October 2017 where I sent them proof of eligibility because they asked for it then. Don't know why they need it a year later unless this upgrade has erased some of their data.

Updated On: 10/14/18 at 12:16 PM

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#1411The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 12:31pm

They need to put days next to the dates !
You had one job TDF. One job !

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#1412The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 1:06pm

I guess I'm relatively lucky then! I am able to log in, filters are working, and I was actually able to purchase tickets!

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1413The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 1:13pm

Yes, macnyc, as Katharine Hepburn once said, “a lot of it is luck, a lot of it is luck...” !

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#1414The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 3:00pm

Great TDF seats this weekend.
Torch Song 3rd row center
King Kong 2nd row Mezz.
TDF came through!

cotous6
#1415The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 7:30pm

Famebroadway2 said: "Great TDF seats this weekend.
Torch Song 3rd row center
King Kong 2nd row Mezz.
TDF came through!
"

Did you order the tickets online or in person? Also, are there fees on top of the price of the TDF tickets? (Like Telecharge and Ticketmaster) I haven’t used TDF in a while and am thinking about whether or not it’s worth it to become a member. 

bfreak
#1416The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 9:08pm

TDF gave me Center Orchestra Row M for BOTH The Waverly Gallery this afternoon and for Days of Rage tonight. Very good seats!

bwaylistener
#1417The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 10:10pm

They added back in the days for each date in the list, finally! Also, for the web version, each date is click-able instead of in a drop down menu.

Updated On: 10/14/18 at 10:10 PM

CoffeeBreak Profile Photo
CoffeeBreak
#1418The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 11:00pm

Ferryman - last row.  back mezz.  

Updated On: 10/14/18 at 11:00 PM

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1419The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/14/18 at 11:46pm

Now then, Visa, AMEX, Mastercard. No Discover card?? It's 2018 TDF! Let's get with the program! I have to say after working in many theatrical offices and spent more than enough time at staff meetings, let's step up to the plate. We have our cell phones and Starbucks coffee, now let's proof read and go thru various options and what was good and what was bad and what should we change in our new upgrade. I was a supervisor and we were paid to work things out. Slow curtain. The end.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1420The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/15/18 at 12:03am

bwaylistener said: "They added back in the days for each date in the list, finally! Also, for the web version, each date is click-able instead of in a drop down menu."

Thak goodness! Last I looked before reading your comment, the days weren't there and I had to grab my dayplanner.

Texas3463
#1421The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/15/18 at 2:34pm

Hi!  Does anyone have experience buying a ticket to a show on TDF and then buying an additional ticket for the same date later? I bought two single tickets to Torch Song on Tuesday and am just wondering if they would try and put them together since it's my name on both orders.  Or will they just be separate? Anyone I can contact to TRY and get the orders together? Thanks!

moira8
#1422The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/15/18 at 4:05pm

Texas3463 said: "Hi! Does anyone have experience buying a ticket to a show on TDF and then buying an additional ticket for the same date later? I bought two single tickets to Torch Song on Tuesday and am just wondering if they would try and put them together since it's my name on both orders. Or will they just be separate? Anyone I can contact to TRY and get the orders together? Thanks!"

If it's early enough, they should be together. Did this a few times on different shows (one ticket was added either at a later time or even the next day), and each time the tickets ended up together.

pnewelljr
#1423The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/15/18 at 4:12pm

Texas3463 said: "Hi! Does anyone have experience buying a ticket to a show on TDF and then buying an additional ticket for the same date later? I bought two single tickets to Torch Song on Tuesday and am just wondering if they would try and put them together since it's my name on both orders. Or will they just be separate? Anyone I can contact to TRY and get the orders together? Thanks!"

I actually have a lot of experience with this. I used to try and separate the tickets into multiple orders because my friends and I often would rather have better seats than be together. TDF always ends up putting us together no matter how far apart I place the two orders. This could be a per theater thing or something, but I’ve probably done it five or six times in the past year and we always end up together.

bandit964 Profile Photo
bandit964
#1424The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/15/18 at 5:44pm

For Ferryman Friday (10/12): 2 tickets in Mezz B 17 & 19 (or 15 & 17, I can't quite recall) Amazing seats. Not even all the way to the side!

Purchased on Sept 26 - 5:45PM.

Videos