#25Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 1:07pm

I'm also getting that message.

Updated On: 11/10/16 at 01:07 PM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#26Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 1:37pm

Thanks qafgenius122. I'll keep checking to see if it opens up at some point today.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#27Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 1:43pm

Telecharge replied to me on Twitter: "unfortunately there is no availability today, but there should be tomorrow!"

So, no seats are held for lottery... ;-(

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#28Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 1:45pm

haterobics said: "Telecharge replied to me on Twitter: "unfortunately there is no availability today, but there should be tomorrow!"

"

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having the lottery? Odd

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#29Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 1:49pm

The lottery was for previews only, so I guess that may have ended soon anyway?

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#30Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 1:53pm

The digital lottery continues after previews but will increase to $39.00.

"The digital lottery will be powered by Shubert Tickets through the Telecharge Digital Lottery platform, which provides theatregoers access to affordable tickets through multiple social networks. Beginning October 25, a limited number of tickets will be made available daily. Tickets will be priced at $18.12 through November 13, and $39 beginning November 16"

Also meant to thank you earlier for checking with telecharge haterobics. :)

Updated On: 11/10/16 at 01:53 PM

suzieprush
#31Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 3:42pm

Any updates on how the rush line looks?

QueenAlice Profile Photo
QueenAlice
#32Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 3:47pm

When a friend of mine won the lottery a couple of weeks ago, the seats were scattered singles in the rear mezz, so it may be they have not (yet) designated specific seats for lotto / rush; just offer whatever they have left.

“I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then.”

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#33Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 3:47pm

Huss417 said: "haterobics said: "Telecharge replied to me on Twitter: "unfortunately there is no availability today, but there should be tomorrow!"

"

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having the lottery? Odd

"

This happens all the time for the School of Rock lotto. Some days there would just be no availability and the lotto would be closed. Don't know how it happens.

matineeidol2591
#34Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 5:09pm

I am also curious about rush lately.  Any updates?

matineeidol2591
#35Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 7:39pm

I went to the box office tonight and asked for myself.

The attendant told me that in person rush would continue post opening with more regularity in terms of the number of seats they'll offer for each performance.  He said that rush has been super erratic throughout previews.  Yesterday they apparently had no tickets to offer. 

suzieprush
#36Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/10/16 at 7:53pm

Do you think it would be worth it to try to rush for Saturday evening? Or wait until it opens? 

matineeidol2591
#37Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/11/16 at 11:12am

I think its worth trying rush for tomorrow night.  Plan on arriving very early.  The first people in line have apparently been lining up on weekends at 5-6am. 

I arrived at 7am this morning and was 2nd in line.  By the time the box office opened there were 30/40ish people. 

I was with a friend.  We both bought two tickets- one pair is in the orchestra on the sides and one pair is obstructed view in the rear mez. 

suzieprush
#38Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/11/16 at 1:09pm

matineeidol2591 said: "...

I arrived at 7am this morning and was 2nd in line.  By the time the box office opened there were 30/40ish people... . 

"

Do you happen to know how many tickets they had and how many of the 30/40 got them? 

matineeidol2591
#39Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/11/16 at 3:53pm

I unfortunately have no idea Great Comet Rush 

Ortensiah
#40Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/16/16 at 11:36pm

I rushed today hoping to get a ticket for the matinee show. I arrived a bit before 9 and there were 15-20 people ahead of me. I got Orchestra D 18 (third row, right-most seat). I couldn't see a few people monologue/soliloquy-singing (sorry, don't know the term) because of a staircase blocking the view, and some dancing on the mezzanine, but it wasn't anything major and I was very happy with my seat. I'm not sure how many people behind me got seats, and whether going for the matinee helped even though I was so far back because most people were buying for the evening.

I asked the box office lady if they usually had a certain number of tickets, and just said they could have anywhere from 0 to 20. Not sure if she was answering based on the preview history or if that's how they expect it to go during the normal run. 

KitKatBoy24 Profile Photo
KitKatBoy24
#41Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/17/16 at 12:23am

I rushes for today's evening show (11/16) and was 4th in line at 7am. 5th person arrived around 7:30, I think. Things really picked up between 8:00-8:30.

Love the show! It was my third time seeing it. Josh Groban didn't perform tonight, which was very disappointing. :/

*update* - our seats were Orch E 18-20. We only missed a few small things up stage left and some stuff on the Mezz, but it was otherwise a great view. At intermission we moved about 3 seats closer to the center to fill some empty seats from Groban being out. That view was awesome
"In here, life is beautiful"
Updated On: 11/17/16 at 12:23 AM

suzieprush
#42Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/17/16 at 12:28am

A friend rushed on Saturday (11/12) for the evening performance. Got there between 6:15 and 6:30 and was 4th in line.

Got two tickets, one orchestra row H and another Orch row F on opposite sides of the theater. Both very end seats of the rows. Seats were not bad. Only thing that was blocked were some higher platforms and Mezzanine, but didn't miss any of the main action going on.

The performance was AMAZING. Can't wait to go back! 

Thelastven
#43Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/17/16 at 3:52am

Updated On: 11/17/16 at 03:52 AM

Thelastven
#44Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/17/16 at 3:57am

suzieprush said: "matineeidol2591 said: "...

I arrived at 7am this morning and was 2nd in line.  By the time the box office opened there were 30/40ish people... . 

"

Do you happen to know how many tickets they had and how many of the 30/40 got them? 

"

Not many. I was 15 that day and not even close. They said some days it's as little as 4 and that ticket sales have been irregular. Took the box seats and was happy, obstructed at times but nice seats for the most part.

neonlightsxo
#45Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/18/16 at 11:53am

Not regarding rush, but new discount code:

Tickets just $50 - $129

Valid for performances January 1 - February 28, 2017

http://www.broadwaybox.com/shows/natasha-pierre-great-comet-1812/

irishgator1
#46Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/18/16 at 3:39pm

neonlightsxo said: "Not regarding rush, but new discount code:

Tickets just $50 - $129

"

Thank you for posting this. I'll be seeing this a second time and got banquette seats (BF) one seat in from the aisle. 

tmbyru Profile Photo
tmbyru
#47Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/21/16 at 1:06pm

anybody rush this past weekend?

tmbyru Profile Photo
tmbyru
#48Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/23/16 at 9:12am

Rushed the show yesterday (11/22) - got there around 7am and we were 3rd in line. The first person got there at 5 and the second got there at 6am. 

We got Orch row D seats 15-17. We thought that for the price, we got excellent seats. There was a staircase in front of us so it made it hard to see some parts, but the show is so all over the place that I personally think that no matter where you sit, you will not see 100% of the actors in the show.

ballrmdancer
#49Great Comet Rush
Posted: 11/27/16 at 12:26am

There are no discount codes currently listed for The Great Comet at BroadwayBox.  I remember seeing it a few days ago, but it's gone now and I didn't get to use it yet.  Did anyone save the discount code/page?  I wonder if it will work.  Thanks.  If not, does anyone know about any other discounts?

neonlightsxo said: "Not regarding rush, but new discount code:

Tickets just $50 - $129

"