pixeltracker

President Trump: The Coming Impeachment- Page 5

President Trump: The Coming Impeachment

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#100President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/22/16 at 6:12pm

From that article: "Impeachment seems unlikely while Republicans control Congress."

Not if they really want Pence in power.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#101President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/22/16 at 6:17pm

I predict 2017's word of the year will be emoluments. 

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#102President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/22/16 at 7:07pm

Wow! His base is turning on him way ahead of my schedule! He's not even inaugurated yet. He's not even voted in by the Electoral College yet!

AOL NEWS: 'BROKEN PROMISE': Trump faces backlash from some of his biggest supporters after reversal on Clinton

javero Profile Photo
javero
#104President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/22/16 at 7:40pm

Trump is a rank amateur in political circles especially in the cesspool inside the capital beltway.  Between the emoluments and Operation Pence to the Rescue, he'll meet his Waterloo within his first six months in office.  He's unaccustomed to public scrutiny and pushback in any way. Ryan is not going to deliver the insane budget that Trump seeks for his infrastructure project.   Note the source  below.

Trump's tax, infrastructure promises face pushback from GOP lawmakers (FoxNews)

And now his team has finally admitted to the IRS that they had their hands in the Trump Foundation's till to purchase personal items for Trump, Melania, and the rest of the clan.  

Trump Foundation apparently admits to self-dealing in new tax filing (USA Today)

Once the regulators & his establishment foes in Congress smell blood, they'll devour Trump.  He'll hit the rails soon enough.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.
Updated On: 11/22/16 at 07:40 PM

Theater_Nerd Profile Photo
Theater_Nerd
#105President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/22/16 at 9:58pm

I see a "bait & switch" on Trump's part.

You Can Disagree Without Being Disagreeable
Updated On: 11/22/16 at 09:58 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#106President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/22/16 at 10:30pm

<---- which doesn't surprise any of us on the Left. But it's sure hitting the fools on the Right like a ton of bricks.

They're slowly realizing they've been HAD.

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#107President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 8:55am

Truly happy you have found something, anything, to grasp on to and get you thru the day

When They Go Low, I Go High

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#108President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 9:04am

The Emoluments Clause...MEMORIZE IT:

“No person holding any office of profit or trust under them,

shall, without the consent of the Congress,

accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever,

from any king, prince, or foreign state.”

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#109President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 9:58am

Petralicious said: "Truly happy you have found something, anything, to grasp on to and get you thru the day

And I am truly happy that it is bothering and irking you so much. I picture you at your laptop gnashing your teeth and banging your fists on our desk and then pulling your hair and yelling "Nooooooooooo!!!" as you hurl yourself on the floor

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#110President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 10:05am

I actually find it very funny when a know-it-all like PJ gets shown that he knows-nothing

When They Go Low, I Go High
Updated On: 11/23/16 at 10:05 AM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#111President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 11:01am

The honeymoon is OVER between Trump and conservatives:

TOWNHALL.COM: Trump's Decision to Give Hillary Clinton a Pass Isn't Going Over Well

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#112President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 11:22am

Just wait until he refuses to repeal the Affordable Care Act. 

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

javero Profile Photo
javero
#113President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 11:34am

15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days (Politico)

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#114President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 12:06pm

Conservative radio talk-show host Mark Levin asked last night if Trump was going to turn out to be a Reagan or a Nixon:

CONSERVATIVE REVIEW: Levin: 'Will Trump be Nixon or Reagan?'

When someone like Levin puts Trump under the microscope, it means that Trump's support among conservatives is paper-thin.

Updated On: 11/23/16 at 12:06 PM

javero Profile Photo
javero
#115President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 1:43pm

Trump selects Betsy DeVos as Education secretary (Politico)

Is school choice a euphemism for public sector union busting?  In the final analysis, this could be one of his most controversial cabinet members.  Many of the Libertarians in my circle are already praising this news but I'm still on the fence.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#116President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 5:12pm

He will F*CK the libertarians the same way he will F*CK the conservatives because his loyalty is to no one but to himself and his money.

And when he has F*CKed over all America and there is no one left to support him, he will be impeached and the country will be the worse for all of it.

Happy Thanksgiving 2016.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#117President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 6:15pm

We need to regroup and please calm down PJ.

Stephanatic

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#118President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/23/16 at 10:50pm

*links hands be hind head* ^^^^^^

Regroup and react -stop the hand wringing. If not you-then who?

binau Profile Photo
binau
#119President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/24/16 at 4:28pm

Any chance after the recount(s) Hillary could get in after all? That would be an incredibly dramatic and satisfying plot twist. 

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#120President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/24/16 at 4:34pm

No.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#121President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/24/16 at 6:09pm

""

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#122President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/25/16 at 9:32am

Betsy DeVos is a nightmare who has no experience in education. She does not believe in public education. She wants to to turn public education into a for profit enterprise. 

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#123President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/25/16 at 10:05am

Not supporting and believing in public education ought to disqualify one for public office. It would have, in a Hillary Clinton administration.

This is one of the thousands of awful things that will happen while Trump and Pence are in office and one of the thousands of reasons I will never forgive the third-party idiots for failing to unite behind Hillary to defeat him.

I will not blame Hillary, I will not blame the DNC, just as I did not blame Al Gore. I blame the fools who took for granted the power they might have wielded, not only in the voting booth, but also in the public square, where they might have spoken out on the importance of defeating the Republican candidate. 

Next time someone tells you a Democratic candidate is "flawed," think of what Al Gore and Hillary Clinton might have done for the country. And then grab them by the puSSy.

EDITED to change "punch him in the face" to "grab them by the puSSy."

Updated On: 11/26/16 at 10:05 AM

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#124President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/25/16 at 10:35am

PalJoey said: "And then punch him in the face."

Maybe not the best thing to do. Or write.