pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room- Page 4

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room

josegllnts
#75Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/21/17 at 4:47pm

simp1ysimon said: "josegllnts said: "Hello everyone! I'm from San Francisco and it's my first time here in Nyc! I'm planning on lining up super early tomorrow (5:30 maybe) but there are 2 shows for tomorrow. One matinee and one evening. How would standing room work for that? Is it still the same as a one day show or...??? Help please! 

"

I asked the lady at the box office about that and she said they sell both shows at 10 AM. I might try to get the tickets again tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you there. 

"

Thanks! Hopefully I'll see you there.

pac2015
#76Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/21/17 at 5:51pm

Thanks. That's good to hear. For someone with student loans, SRO is def more to swallow than an orchestra. I can afford an orchestra seat but idk if it's the best use of my resources. But I really want to see this production.  if I can pay cheaper, why shouldn't I at least try. I'll try sometime next week when my schedule allows. This week I can't do anything about my schedule to go down early and wait. Luckily working in Manhattan should make this easier than when I did Hamilton last year. 

Maybe someone here will be like, "oh hey pac2015, I got two!" A man can dream lol

josegllnts
#77Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/21/17 at 6:21pm

josegllnts said: "simp1ysimon said: "josegllnts said: "Hello everyone! I'm from San Francisco and it's my first time here in Nyc! I'm planning on lining up super early tomorrow (5:30 maybe) but there are 2 shows for tomorrow. One matinee and one evening. How would standing room work for that? Is it still the same as a one day show or...??? Help please! 

"

I asked the lady at the box office about that and she said they sell both shows at 10 AM. I might try to get the tickets again tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you there. 

"

Thanks! Hopefully I'll see you there.

"

josegllnts
#78Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/21/17 at 6:22pm

Wait.... just to double check... SRO tickets are how much?? And do they accept cash?

simp1ysimon
#79Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/21/17 at 6:24pm

josegllnts said: "Wait.... just to double check... SRO tickets are how much?? And do they accept cash?

"

SRO are $42. They accept cash and all major credit cards. 

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#80Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/21/17 at 7:58pm

Man, it's this or Miss Saigon. If I get to the box office at 9 in the morning, will there be a big line?

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#81Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/21/17 at 8:11pm

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Man, it's this or Miss Saigon. If I get to the box office at 9 in the morning, will there be a big line?

"

Well there's people who got there at 6:30 and didn't get tickets, so I'd say chances are slim.

LuminousBeing Profile Photo
LuminousBeing
#82Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 7:10am

It's 7:10 now (Wednesday, school vacation week) and my friend and I are 19 and 20 in line. I'm hoping some of these folks are just getting one, and that they sell a bunch of spots. Cross your fingers for me!

simp1ysimon
#83Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 7:49am

Arrived around 5:30 this morning and I'm 9th in line. Nearly everyone in front of me is getting two tickets. I'm praying to every religious figure I can think of right now. I'll update with my results after 10 Am. 

sciencegirl
#84Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 7:54am

Im at Natasha and looks like there are about 25 ppl waiting at Hansen. Got here at 7:30. Didn't see anyone else join the line since I got here. 

pac2015
#85Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 8:02am

I know it's a school vacation week, but these posts above made me buy a ticket for an April performance.  I'll still try for standing room sometime next week, so if I'm lucky enough to get one, I'll sell my ticket for face to someone in need or someone who wants to see it.

LuminousBeing
#86Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 8:15am

Hey, person on line with me: come say hi! I'm in the blue-green turtleneck sweater and leather coat. :)

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#87Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 9:04am

If you guys don't get into DEH today, go across the street and see if Come From Away has any rush left. The show is fantastic and well worth $38.

Updated On: 2/22/17 at 09:04 AM

pac2015
#88Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 10:31am

How did everyone do today?

LuminousBeing
#89Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 10:32am

We didn't get in. They sold 16 matinee and 8 evening SRO for today. The latest person to get tickets arrived at 6:15, and she got the last one (she'd been hoping for a pair). The first person arrived at 3:30 am.

We got "Come from Away" rush (Partials in Orchestra row F) instead.

LuminousBeing
#90Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 10:32am

Double Post

Updated On: 2/24/17 at 10:32 AM

josegllnts
#91Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 10:33am

From my experience, you will have more luck if you stand in line for the 2 show days (wednesday and sunday). They sold 16 SRO for matinee and 8 SRO for 8pm. I was lucky enough to be one of the 8 people for the 8pm show. I got there at around 4:45am and they were already a couple of people when I got there. I was 8th in line when I first got there. Waited for about 5 hours for my ticket. 7 people infront of me bought 2 tickets per person. But thankfully they all went for the matinee. Can't wait to see it tonight! :)

Updated On: 2/22/17 at 10:33 AM

simp1ysimon
#92Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/22/17 at 10:39am

Luminous pretty much summed up everything. I got my pair for the matinee show. They had a lot of tickets today, but there was also a lot of dedicated out of towners that started lining up at 3 am. I would suggest seeing this show ASAP before the hype gets out of control. 

Berhane
#93Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/23/17 at 11:39am

Today a group 5 got there at 3 a.m. we were there shortly after that they only released 7 tickets. I believe the group is now selling two standing room tickets because they didn't get enough for all of them so they're not going to go. Message me if you want to get in touch with them for standing room for tonight.

Updated On: 2/23/17 at 11:39 AM

pac2015
#94Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/23/17 at 2:51pm

Just saw this.  Messaged!! lol

TheThreadMaster Profile Photo
TheThreadMaster
#95Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 2/25/17 at 3:46pm

I did standing room on Wednesday the 22nd. I got on line around 5:35ish and ended up getting the last pair for the matinee. The evening was already sold out before 3 people ahead of me. Person behind us got the final ticket for the matinee. In other words, if you want DEH standing room tix without cutting it close; 5:35 probably is not early enough.

DebraR
#96Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 3/1/17 at 5:10am

In line now (Wednesday) at 5 am with my daughter and we're the only ones here so far.  We're getting 2 for the evening show, and would be happy to get tickets for someone in exchange for paying our tickets and anything thing else you may want to throw in Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room

broadwaybro
#97Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 3/1/17 at 7:34am

So, I attempted to get tickets on 2/22, got here there at 7:30 AM, and I was probably 20-odd people in line, which was discouraging to say the least, but I decided to give it a shot, yep, didn't workout. 

I tried a week later, 3/1, showed up at 5:00 AM, to be on the safer side of things. I'd have to say rushing for this show is a crapshoot. But it's now nearly 8 AM, and there are only 3 people in line. Last week at this time there were nearly 10 times that. So, in hindsight, I'd say a legitimate timeframe to show up is between 6:30-7:00 AM. 

boonanas
#98Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 3/1/17 at 7:42am

broadwaybro said: "So, I attempted to get tickets on 2/22, got here there at 7:30 AM, and I was probably 20-odd people in line, which was discouraging to say the least, but I decided to give it a shot, yep, didn't workout. 

I tried a week later, 3/1, showed up at 5:00 AM, to be on the safer side of things. I'd have to say rushing for this show is a crapshoot. But it's now nearly 8 AM, and there are only 3 people in line. Last week at this time there were nearly 10 times that. So, in hindsight, I'd say a legitimate timeframe to show up is between 6:30-7:00 AM. 

"

FYI apparently last week was a big vacation week for people.. maybe that's why

photopab Profile Photo
photopab
#99Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 3/1/17 at 1:34pm

we'll be in town Saturday and wanted to try to see DEH. I know its tough to get tickets and it seems they only do a digital lottery - so I'm guessing Standing Room is what we'll try for. Appreciate all these reports. Trying to figure out how early we need to line up.

- pab