pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race season 9- Page 8

RuPaul's Drag Race season 9

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#175RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/8/17 at 10:50pm

Glad it was a success and we are getting more of it!!!

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#176RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/9/17 at 6:53pm

I doubt AS3 will be this fall. Their post production and promotional shoots, tours, etc. push the shooting and premier by at least 7-9 months every single year. There's no way VH1 will not milk the show for it's worth, which means drumming up the excitement and anticipation as much as possible.

I think S10 might instead get moved to a late-summer or fall 2018 timeline. Nothing major used to play during summer, but it's definitely a trend started by House of Cards and Game Of Thrones and I'm sure VH1 would want some original programming which will have a sureshot audience. 

As for the AS3 cast rumors - yep, that's going to be fun. I'm already torn between Team Trixie and Team DeLa. Some folks are also saying they might some AS1 queens back (Yarlexis and Manilla Luzon have done cancellations apparently), as well as Shangela - who's another very strongly rumored queen.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#177RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/10/17 at 11:36am

Honestly, that's a prety good line-up. I've also heard Aja, Derrick Barry, and Shangela. The other great thing? If they don't make AS3, there's always the chance of AS4! I could see S10 in spring again and AS2 in fall 2018 or in summer right after S10.

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

Bette's Turban Profile Photo
Bette's Turban
#178RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/10/17 at 12:33pm

I am having back surgery this week and I am hoping to binge watch this season.  Anyone know what on demand platforms it might be available in?  And do they still do the after show?

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#179RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/10/17 at 2:11pm

Amazon Prime Video/iTunes has the entire season. I typically buy every season in case I miss an episode or two because of other commitments on the night of showing (and can't make it to my fav gay bar), and also to binge watch it after a couple months. By "aftershow" I'm guessing you mean "Unplugged" - these are available for free on YouTube on WOWs channel. I think they might even have a playlist to group them together better.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Bette's Turban Profile Photo
Bette's Turban
#180RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/10/17 at 2:13pm

Thank you so much.  I really appreciate the information.  And yes .  I meant Unplugged.  

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#181RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/10/17 at 2:30pm

Trixie's done very well for herself- second probably only to Katya for most visible queen from her season. And she's definitely refined herself a lot.

But boy would I be happy to see Dela back.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Brave Sir Robin2
#182RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/10/17 at 6:08pm

Also K know they may not have the following, but I'd love to see Jessica Wild and Mariah Balenciaga come back!

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#183RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/11/17 at 9:52am

Valentina3 said: "By "aftershow" I'm guessing you mean "Unplugged"

Bette's Turban said "And yes .  I meant Unplugged."

And by Unplugged, both of you mean Untucked.

Brave Sir Robin2 said: "I'd love to see Jessica Wild and Mariah Balenciaga come back!"

There is a VERY strong likelihood that Mariah will be back.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#184RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/11/17 at 10:15am

hahah. Damn you, autocorrect. :)

Brave Sir Robin2
#185RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 7/11/17 at 3:37pm

"There is a VERY strong likelihood that Mariah will be back."

YAS! She's been really making the rounds this year: the S9 finale, Hey Qween, the Billboard roundtables. Ongina and Morgan have also really been stepping it up in terms of publicity, and Tatianna had a similar resurgence last year before AS2. Makes sense.

StarFire2 Profile Photo
StarFire2
#186RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 10/31/17 at 9:41pm

So excited for Alexis Michelle! A total theater queen/Broadway lover who went to UMich for Musical Theater. Can't wait to see her looks and snatch game character (if she makes it that long).

What means nothing for you, means everything for me (c)

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#187RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 10/31/17 at 10:21pm

Huh?

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#188RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 11/1/17 at 11:15am

Should we tell her Hillary lost the election?

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#189RuPaul's Drag Race season 9
Posted: 12/19/17 at 11:06am

Bumping this thread because Kristin Chenoweth was at a Christmas Queens show and was caught getting her life watching Thorgy Thor. 

RuPaul's Drag Race season 9