pixeltracker

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery- Page 2

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#25Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/25/17 at 6:16pm

Have a GREAT time!!! For what it's worth, row T (last row of orchestra) was empty when I saw it last night. If it's empty tonight, you guys can probably sit there. Just an FYI. Enjoy!!! :) The wait is so worth it! I have tickets to watch the show again in a few weeks though I'd do SRO after it officially opens. 

BroadwayBeebe
#26Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/25/17 at 6:26pm

So glad they were accommodate more of you tonight! Our showing up at 4:45 this morning definitely paid off for us! The show was absolutely incredible. (Some tightening from First Preview as well as some changes). Worth every second that we waited. The person we brought with us was friends with Jerry and he came up and talked with us before the show and at intermission. He told us he has a special place in his heart for the standing room crowd because he saw the original at the St. James 3 times via standing room. What a nice guy!

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#27Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/25/17 at 6:38pm

Jerry Herman was there? That's super awesome!!! I saw Scott Rudin in SRO last night and am glad people in this production believe in SRO. It'll probably the most affordable way to see this production.

BroadwayBeebe
#28Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/25/17 at 7:03pm

Sorry, should have clarified that it was Jerry Zaks!

zzdawgg
#29Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/26/17 at 1:28am

BroadwayBeebe said: "So glad they were accommodate more of you tonight! Our showing up at 4:45 this morning definitely paid off for us! The show was absolutely incredible. (Some tightening from First Preview as well as some changes). Worth every second that we waited. The person we brought with us was friends with Jerry and he came up and talked with us before the show and at intermission. He told us he has a special place in his heart for the standing room crowd because he saw the original at the St. James 3 times via standing room. What a nice guy!

"

It was wonderful meeting you and your partner. Jerry Zaks was also at the evening performance, and he came up to us and thanked us profusely for waiting so long and said that he hoped we enjoy the show. I embarrassingly didn't know who he was, so I asked if he was part of the creative team, and he said yes, and that he directed it. We were all blown away. He then came back during intermission to ask how we were doing, if we were ok, and  asked briefly what we thought. The most humble guy ever. What a privilege! 

Updated On: 3/26/17 at 01:28 AM

zzdawgg
#30Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/26/17 at 1:29am

Wick3 said: "Have a GREAT time!!! For what it's worth, row T (last row of orchestra) was empty when I saw it last night. If it's empty tonight, you guys can probably sit there. Just an FYI. Enjoy!!! :) The wait is so worth it! I have tickets to watch the show again in a few weeks though I'd do SRO after it officially opens. 

"

Thank you so much! It was so excellent! 

djoko84
#31Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/27/17 at 7:50am

Were you guys able to sit in row T and was it empty?

zzdawgg
#32Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/27/17 at 9:29am

djoko84 said: "Were you guys able to sit in row T and was it empty?

"

It unfortunately was not empty. Standing wasn't bad at all. You miss one small little part due to the overhang of the mezz, but it's pretty insignificant. 

brdway411
#33Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/29/17 at 11:26pm

Just curious which doors people are lining up in front of?  Any help would be great. Thank you. 

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#34Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 12:04am

The one with the main awning on 44th street. 

Chistery88
#35Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 12:14am

Anyone have any info on what time people have been arriving during the week for SRO? 

brdway411
#36Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 12:22am

Double post sorry. 

Updated On: 3/30/17 at 12:22 AM

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#37Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 12:24am

brdway411 said: "Just curious which doors people are lining up in front of?  Any help would be great. Thank you. 

"

Somebody already answered you...

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#38Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 12:32am

Really surprised they didn't do a cheap like $20 lottery for this. Seems kind of rude. I mean they're making a KILLING on this and yet we have to line up at 4am for possibly 5 tickets? Like c'mon. 

brdway411
#39Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 5:31am

Got there at 4 am. Its 530 now and 3 more people waiting. Others arrived around 430 445. 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#40Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 5:53am

RippedMan said: "Really surprised they didn't do a cheap like $20 lottery for this. Seems kind of rude. I mean they're making a KILLING on this and yet we have to line up at 4am for possibly 5 tickets? Like c'mon. 

"

Rude?   They don't have to make any accommodation for less expensive tix. 

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

brdway411
#41Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 5:57am

Yea I got it my tablet double posted on my way to the theater this morning. 

zzdawgg
#42Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 7:51am

brdway411 said: "Got there at 4 am. Its 530 now and 3 more people waiting. Others arrived around 430 445. 

"

Good luck! Just remember, it's worth the wait!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#43Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 8:20am

RippedMan said: "Really surprised they didn't do a cheap like $20 lottery for this. Seems kind of rude. I mean they're making a KILLING on this and yet we have to line up at 4am for possibly 5 tickets? Like c'mon. "

You don't have to. You choose to.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#44Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 8:32am

Good luck! I don't think they made an official SRO policy yet... Or have they? When I went last Friday eve there was no SRO but on Saturday they did. As for less expensive tickets, the show hasn't even officially opened yet so who knows? I hope they do a lottery but they're welcome o do whatever they wish to do.

the rear balcony area is a bit far up that I don't think $79 is worth it (SRO behind orchestra is a much better deal.

Updated On: 3/30/17 at 08:32 AM

brdway411
#45Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 9:26am

According to broadwayforbrokepeople.com there is SRO policy.   2 tickets for $47 each  when show is sold out. 

brdway411
#46Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 10:09am

Got 2 tickets for tonight. Not sure how many they are giving out. The guy next to me got 2 tickets also. 

Midnight Radio
#47Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 10:19am

They sold at least 8 spots this morning, not sure how many though. So happy to finally have gotten tickets after 4 trys!

JSquared2
#48Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 10:37am

Midnight Radio said: "They sold at least 8 spots this morning, not sure how many though. So happy to finally have gotten tickets after 4 trys!"

Congrats, Midnight Radio!  Enjoy!!  Can I ask what time you got on line?

Midnight Radio
#49Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
Posted: 3/30/17 at 3:11pm

5 am

Videos