pixeltracker

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified - Page 4

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified

ntrackbar Profile Photo
ntrackbar
#75Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 1:24pm

Originally it was letting me see the seating charts, but that has gone away. Any one else experience that? And do you know how to get it back?

PopAria Profile Photo
PopAria
#76Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 1:32pm

It's so sad that the cheapest seats for fans are $249 partial views in the orchestra and rear mezz for $199, being a bway fan is so expensive.

BTW, Can anyone tell me if seats 17-21 in Row D in the ORCH are terrible? They're marked partial view, but I know that doesn't always mean i'll miss the action. I just want to know what exactly i'll miss Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified  

freewilma
#77Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 4:15pm

ntrackbar said: "Originally it was letting me see the seating charts, but that has gone away. Any one else experience that? And do you know how to get it back?

That happened to me as well.  Annoying not to be able to see and pick seats.  

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#78Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 4:26pm

ntrackbar said: "Originally it was letting me see the seating charts, but that has gone away. Any one else experience that? And do you know how to get it back?"

Change www. to www1.

PepperedShepherd Profile Photo
PepperedShepherd
#79Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 6:12pm

I have yet to hear of anyone having success using someone else's code. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being a "verified fan"?  And, though you may think there's no harm in trying, here's something to consider: Mightn't it be possible for TM to flag the accounts of the original "verified fan" and any account(s) that attempted to use the code?

This is a new protocol for Ticketmaster and, personally, I would not want to be the guinea pig who tests the boundaries.

Updated On: 8/21/17 at 06:12 PM

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#80Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 6:18pm

I had a very frustrating experience trying to buy Hamilton tickets today.

I was on standby, and I received a link and a code around 12:30 p.m. today. I happened to be on a bus en route to a medical appointment. Just my rotten luck!

I tried to buy tickets on my iPhone, and I kept getting a strange message that that combination of tickets couldn't be purchased. Thanks to BWW, I found out that folks were able to buy on a desktop and an iPad, but not an iPhone.

After my appointment I raced home and tried on my desktop. Frustratingly, the site kept telling me that my code was invalid. It took me about 15 minutes to figure out that Ticketmaster had locked my account because of all my failed attempts to buy tickets on my phone.

After I picked out a new password and all that jazz, I discovered that all my preferred seats, side orchestra, were gone. Oh, well!

My question: Was the entire front mezzanine available for the pre-sale today? I'm trying to figure out if any seats were held back. I'm thinking, not really. 

Updated On: 8/21/17 at 06:18 PM

JEFXYZ
#81Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 6:49pm

Try Tues , Wed , Thurs. I see two tickets for Tues May 15.

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#82Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 7:49pm

Haber said: "Weird. I was able to get better seats going up against the bots on Tony's night. I wonder what percentage of seats they released for the presale.

Same here.  Desktop got two for one date and on phone two for another date, picked my own seats, first row in the front mezz back when the Tony block went on sale.

Updated On: 8/21/17 at 07:49 PM

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#83Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 9:29pm

Does anyone think there will be more seats open tomorrow at 10am for General Public Sale? I think I am willing to chance it and wait until the morning. I only could get last few rows of the rear mezzanine on the side or partial view in the orchestra. I had to do a double take at some of the prices. Wow! Things have changed. 

I got to get me a second job to support my broadway addiction!

Thanks so much!

Kitzka
#84Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 9:37am

I am thrilled. Was able to score center rear mezz seats for my daughter and I. This would be my 4th time seeing the show. My daughter has seen the show twice but never in NYC. 

I got a code a bit later in the process, around noon. Initaly ticketmaster was only showing me side orchestra or rear mezz back corners. I took a chance and kept seeechijg again until row c center rear mezz came up and purchased. 

Timing Ng will be perfect as it's when my daughter is home from college for spring break and today is my daughter' birthday! Paying the fees sucked but what can you do. 

poisonivy2 Profile Photo
poisonivy2
#85Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 9:46am

Anyone know of dates that still have seats? I want to buy at 10:00 today.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#86Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:04am

So far I'm not seeing any regular tickets, just premium, mid-premium, and preferred.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#87Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:04am

Nothing was held back from yesterday's pre-sale... 

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#88Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:12am

That's what I'm thinking too. I'm seeing only rear mezzanine offered to me.

Updated On: 8/22/17 at 10:12 AM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#89Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:17am

PopAria said: "It's so sad that the cheapest seats for fans are $249 partial views in the orchestra and rear mezz for $199, being a bway fan is so expensive."

There were tickets on the sides of Row L and back for $229 that weren't partial view.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#90Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:18am

What dates? Yesterday or today?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#91Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:19am

Yesterday, when this block of tickets all sold.

smokeline2
#92Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:27am

macnyc said: "So far I'm not seeing any regular tickets, just premium, mid-premium, and preferred."

I tried random weeknights in July and August. There wasn't a standard ticket price option for the July dates, but I was able to search for and get some "lower" priced seats in August.

RW3
#93Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:32am

I may be about $300 less rich after this morning but I am finally seeing Hamilton March of next year. I'm so excited! The process for me took about 10-12 minutes in total. I was logged onto my Ticketmaster account at 10 am so I think that helped me in the process. I also got the ticket insurance just in case anything happens.

poisonivy2 Profile Photo
poisonivy2
#94Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:34am

Got a preferred seating ticket (orchestra Row E17) on June 8. $285. I just took it considering how quickly preferred seats are being sold.

Anyone have an idea whether that's a good seat?

RW3
#95Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:38am

poisonivy2 said: "Got a preferred seating ticket (orchestra Row E17) on June 8. $285. I just took it considering how quickly preferred seats are being sold.

Anyone have an idea whether that's a good seat?

That's where I'm sitting when I see it in March so I'll let you know! 

broadwaysfguy
#96Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:40am

the ticket buying process for hot shows is completely broken. been on today for 45 min rotating between two show dates trying to get a 285 ticket and no luck whatsoever

poisonivy2 Profile Photo
poisonivy2
#97Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:43am

April 10 had some preferred seats left. I just didn't pick it because that tends to be a busy time of year for me.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#98Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:50am

In my two years of buying Hamilton tickets, this has been my worst experience yet. And it's a shame because it's a very large block of tickets. I am officially giving up!

AllThatJazz2
#99Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 10:54am

Trying to get tickets today was nuts. I had less trouble last time around getting a group of five tickets - trying to find even two rear mezz seats was ridiculous. Finally had some in my cart, started through the process of heading to payment, and when I moved past the "do you need parking" page the website glitched on me. Wound up losing the seats but snagging two rear mezz seats for the same date.