ANASTASIA Rush

broadwaygirl89
#25ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 11/27/17 at 2:54pm

Hey! Any recent updates on when people have been getting there? 

Louisa Schirmacher
#26ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 11/29/17 at 10:25am

broadwaygirl89 said: "Hey! Any recent updates on when people have been getting there?"

I’ll be going to New York this Friday and staying for the weekend. I’m hoping to see Anastasia either Saturday or Sunday and would love to get rush tickets, but it’s Ramin’s last few shows and I don’t know how long lines will be. Any recommendations on what time I should get there? 

broadwaygirl89
#27ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 11/29/17 at 11:11pm

I'm planning on rushing tomorrow morning and will be sure to report back. Thank you to an earlier poster with a breakdown of the different box seats - hope I can request a specific box

Leenmarie413
#28ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 11/30/17 at 4:33pm

Please update when you can! I might try to rush tomorrow depending on how bad the line was this morning/recently.

broadwaygirl89
#29ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 11/30/17 at 5:14pm

I got there at 8:32am and I was 4th in line. The next two people got there maybe 8:37am and the person after them maybe 8:40am. I didn't ask what time the first people in line got there.

The first girl got 2 tickets and then 2 people in front of me got 2 tickets total (1 each), so I was tickets #5-6. The two women after me I think got 4 tickets total and that would make the count 10 rush tickets. 

As for specific seats, I'm not sure what the first girl got but the next pair (tickets #3-4) in line got Box D seats 1-2. When I got to the window for tickets #5-6, they only had singles left in the orchestra. I got Row G and Row H, seats 22 and 24 so we're each the last seat in those rows behind each other. 

Hope this helps people!

Leenmarie413
#30ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 11/30/17 at 5:33pm

Very helpful thank you!! Enjoy the show!

FrizzyAnya
#31ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/2/17 at 11:27am

Rush report Anastasia Saturday 12/2:
1st 7ish people all there before 5:50. 15ish by 7am. 30ish by 8:30.

I didn’t stay, so I don’t know how early the tickets finished.

Louisa Schirmacher
#32ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/3/17 at 9:10am

FrizzyAnya said: "Rush report Anastasia Saturday 12/2:

"

It's 9:08 on Sunday the 3rd, I'm waiting in line right now. Got here at around 7, there were three people already in line. Another arrived a few minutes after me, and then one more person came and asked how many tickets people were planning to buy, then left. Box office doesn't open until 12.

chuckydisc
#33ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/3/17 at 1:10pm

Louisa Schirmacher said: "FrizzyAnya said: "Rush report Anastasia Saturday 12/2:

"

It's 9:08 on Sunday the 3rd, I'm waiting in line right now. Got here at around 7, there were three people already in line. Another arrived a few minutes after me, and then one more person came and asked how many tickets people were planning to buy, then left. Box office doesn't open until 12.
"

What seats did the first 4 of you get?

chuckydisc
#34ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/5/17 at 12:35pm

Anyone do rush today, post-Ramin, or know if anything has changed?

gudetama
#35ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/7/17 at 6:27pm

On Tuesday, the first person was there by 7:30 and around 8, a group of four came together to buy one ticket each. There were at least 4 more people after the group. Updated On: 12/7/17 at 06:27 PM

chuckydisc
#36ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/7/17 at 8:24pm

gudetama said: "On Tuesday, the first person was there by 7:30 and around 8, a group of four came together to buy one ticket each. There were at least 4 more people after the group."

Seat locations for all?

jaykat
#37ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/9/17 at 6:30pm

Is there still a rush policy for Anastasia? I thought I saw a post saying that there was no more rush...?

Also, on their website, it only mentioned the lottery.

gudetama
#38ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/10/17 at 5:13pm

chuckydisc said: "Seat locations for all?"

First person got partial view orchestra, no more than eight rows back, all the way on the right. Things that are all the way on the right would not be visible, such as Dmitry in the ballet scene and Gleb at his desk.

Notreallysilent 2
#39ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/26/17 at 2:06pm

Does anyone know how many SRO spots/tickets they have for this show?

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#40ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/26/17 at 6:40pm

Save your time and money. See something else.

Dollypop
#41ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 12/27/17 at 10:26pm

I went to school with a girl named Anastasia Rush. She had a very bad reputation.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

VintageSnarker
#42ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 1/19/18 at 11:42pm

Any recent updates? Am I right in thinking 8:30-9 is alright? I don't want to be out there too long if the weather is as freezing as it has been some days. 

Also, any murmurs about recent cast absences? I haven't been keeping up with things lately.

kishane
#43ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 1/20/18 at 12:30pm

Not sure about rush but SRO was for sale in the matinee today as TKDS? Sold out 40 minutes after it opened.

VintageSnarker
#44ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 1/20/18 at 10:46pm

The show still seems to be pulling in respectable numbers but I'd rather do rush than SRO if possible.

chuckydisc
#45ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 1/21/18 at 2:59pm

VintageSnarker said: "Any recent updates? Am I right in thinking 8:30-9 is alright? I don't want to be out there too long if the weather is as freezing as it has been some days.

Also, any murmurs about recent cast absences? I haven't been keeping up with things lately.
"

What do you base your arrival time thinking on?

VintageSnarker
#46ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 1/21/18 at 3:47pm

The last couple posts on this thread? I was just checking if anything has changed in the last few weeks.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#47ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 1/21/18 at 5:42pm

CurtainPullDowner said: "Save your time and money. See something else."

AMEN.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Kathleen ONeill2
#48ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 2/15/18 at 2:09am

Also curious on current lines- planning on going Friday of this week, probably between 7 & 8am. A friend of mine got there at 8am for a weekday show last week and was second in line, I'll update on how the line progresses once I'm there! 

Kathleen ONeill2
#49ANASTASIA Rush
Posted: 2/17/18 at 12:39am

The first person at rush today got there at 7:45, I was second at 8am. The next four people (getting six tickets total) had all arrived by 8:50. I as well as the four tickets behind me were in box seats- I'd second advice to try and get box C or F. D was ahead of me and the speaker massively impacted the view, E was fine but you missed out on scenes on the right of the stage (maybe 10% of the show total). There didn't seem to be as many major scenes on the left of the stage, so you're probably better off trying for a box there.