pixeltracker

Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?

NewYorkTheater Profile Photo
NewYorkTheater
HBBrock
#2Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/11/18 at 3:45pm

Where is The Nap, Choir Boy, and True West?

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#3Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/11/18 at 4:11pm

Of those pictures I guess I'm most looking forward to The Prom and Gettin' the Band Back Together. Hooray for original musicals. I'm morbidly curious about King Kong and Pretty Woman. Head over Heels might make a fun cast album if anything and there's not much they can do to get me to care about The Cher Show.

ilysespieces
#4Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/11/18 at 4:24pm

I already saw Head Over Heels and really enjoyed it, so I won't say that one. Out of all of those I already have a ticket to To Kill A Mockingbird so that's got my vote.

I'd love to see The Lifespan of a Fact but I rarely see shows that don't have lotteries/rush and I can only imagine that that won't have either or it'l be very difficult since the cast is well-known.

EllieRose2 Profile Photo
EllieRose2
#5Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/11/18 at 4:50pm

Heels will be over by Fall so that doesn't count.  Torch Song is what I am most looking forward to.  

Rainah
#6Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/11/18 at 5:49pm

Is there a 'sadly sitting this one out' option? I'm vaguely intrigued by Getting the Band (Back) Together, knowing nothing beyond the title and what I assume is the premise. Could be good. 

Dolly80
#7Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/11/18 at 6:57pm

Musical wise it looks like another stinker of a season.. with only Moulin Rouge (about to announce broadway) to add some excitement.

timsim1999
VintageSnarker
#9Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/11/18 at 9:27pm

Things are looking dismal. God, I hope they announce something else for the spring/summer.

I guess I'd still pick Cher even if the story is sounding kind of all over the place. I might drag someone to Pretty Woman on a date or to rag on it afterwards but yeah, I'll most likely be saving money in the fall.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#10Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/12/18 at 1:00am

If "Pretty Woman" makes it to the holiday season, I'd be surprised. This is "Hadestown" season to lose. 

NewYorkTheater Profile Photo
NewYorkTheater
#11Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/12/18 at 1:46am

A reminder to those despairing of the choices -- there's still time for more shows to enter the  lineup

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#12Which Fall 2018 Broadway Show Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Posted: 7/12/18 at 5:22am

Have my tickets already for Cher, Mockingbird and The Ferryman.

Videos