Six Rush/Lottery

Kea4
#50Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 12:52pm

I was the 9th in line and got box seats. It looks like they did first row then boxes, so I'm guessing second row is lottery.

gibsons2
#51Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 1:03pm

YvanEhtNioj said: "Orchestra front row seat 103"

Congrats! Waiting anxiously for the review! I have a ticket for February 25th. 

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#52Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 1:37pm

Just happened to get really lucky and buy an unclaimed lottery seat, and I’m in B2 in the box!

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

GlenCoco
#53Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 1:50pm

Kea4 said: "I was the 9th in line and got box seats. It looks like they did first row then boxes, so I'm guessing second row is lottery."

what time did you get there?

Kea4
#54Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 2:00pm

delete. 

Updated On: 2/13/20 at 02:00 PM

Kea4
#55Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 2:01pm

GlenCoco said: "Kea4 said: "I was the 9th in line and got box seats. It looks like they did first row then boxes, so I'm guessing second row is lottery."

what time did you get there?
"

around 7. 

BroadwayLuv2 Profile Photo
BroadwayLuv2
#56Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 2:34pm

I was also at the rush today.  I got there at 8am.  Was 14th in line.  Got Orchestra Row C seats 15 & 17.  I heard the person behind me got box seats.  Looking forward to the show!

GlenCoco
#57Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 2:55pm

BroadwayLuv2 said: "I was also at the rush today. I got there at 8am. Was 14th in line. Got Orchestra Row C seats 15 & 17. I heard the person behind me got box seats. Looking forward to the show!"

Thanks guys for all your updates, I plan on rushing often and will provide feedback

metropolis10111 Profile Photo
metropolis10111
#58Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/13/20 at 3:18pm

YvanEhtNioj said: "Orchestra front row seat 103"

omg I’m so living through you this evening. That’s amazing!

GlenCoco
#59Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 4:21am

Anybody rushing this morning ?

Jamie 10
#60Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 5:47am

I’m rushing this morning. I just got here (5:40) and there is only one other person.

RWPrincess
#61Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 9:09am

Has the box office mentioned anything about SRO? I noticed an SRO section behind Orchestra house right last night.

GlenCoco
#62Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 10:52am

Jamie 10 said: "I’m rushing this morning. I just got here (5:40) and there is only one other person."

What seat did you get

SGarrett2
#63Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 11:00am

I arrived just before 6am and was 4th in line. I got 2 seats in the front row 112 and 113, and I know the person after me got AA114. There were already at least 8 people in line by 6:30am, with the line being plenty long by 10am.

Updated On: 2/14/20 at 11:00 AM

Jamie 10
#64Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 11:08am

GlenCoco said: "Jamie 10 said: "I’m rushing this morning. I just got here (5:40) and there is only one other person."

What seat did you get
"

Row AA seat 111

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#65Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 11:20am

RWPrincess said: "Has the box office mentioned anything about SRO? I noticed an SRO section behind Orchestra house right last night."

They will probably hold those for the creative team until opening. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

ali_h
#66Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 1:42pm

What time do they announce or send out emails for digital lotto for evening show. Visiting in NYC early March and i'm not sure if I should get in rush line early or try my luck with lotto. Should I try both? Haven't tried a rush/lotto in a while, i'm a little rusty. 

Thanks for your help!! 

SGarrett2
#67Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 1:50pm

ali_h said: "What time do they announce or send out emails for digital lotto for evening show. Visiting in NYC early March and i'm not sure if I should get in rush line early or try my luck with lotto. Should I try both? Haven't tried a rush/lotto in a while, i'm a little rusty.

Thanks for your help!!
"

Lotto results are sent out at 9am, so you will most likely have to be in the rush line already as you wait for your results.

kathypaz
#68Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 3:51pm

Is AA front row or second row? Only asking because Ticketmaster shows a row AAA. Thanks.

SGarrett2
#69Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 4:09pm

I thought the box office attendant said front row when she gave me the tickets but, yeah, according to Ticketmaster AA is the second row.

RWPrincess
#70Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 5:32pm

starcatchers said: "RWPrincess said: "Has the box office mentioned anything about SRO? I noticed an SRO section behind Orchestra house right last night."

They will probably hold those for the creative team until opening.
"

Unless these were guests of the creative team, the people I saw last night looked like regular theater goers. The folks involved with the production seemed to be walking around with lanyards on and were behind center orchestra. 

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#71Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 7:05pm

SGarrett2 said: "I thought the box office attendant said front row when she gave me the tickets but, yeah, according to Ticketmaster AA is the second row. "

AA is the front row. Looks like they removed a row for this production. Probably after opening they will update the site 

jonah3500
#72Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 7:35pm

Won the lotto. A109-110!!!!

bwayoutdoors
#73Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 9:32pm

They did sell standing room for first preview last night - I know a few folks who got those tickets. Seemed to only be house right, as I was sitting house left and there was no one in the back there. I stopped by the box office today around 3:30 to buy tickets to return later this spring, and there was a large group of people (probably around 15-20) hovering in the back area who were apparently in a standing room line. The Brooks won't sell standing room until the show is completely sold out (at least that was the situation last night), so no idea if/when that happened tonight.

SGarrett2
#74Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/14/20 at 10:33pm

bwayoutdoors said: "They did sell standing room for first preview last night - I know a few folks who got those tickets. Seemed to only be house right, as I was sitting house left and there was no one in the back there. I stopped by the box office today around 3:30 to buy tickets to return later this spring, and there was a large group of people (probably around 15-20) hovering in the back area who were apparently ina standing room line. The Brooks won't sell standing room until the show is completely sold out (at least that was the situation last night), so no idea if/when that happened tonight."

There were definitely people standing orchestra right again tonight. I'm curious what the price is for a standing room ticket/how many they sell.