jeaniner
#75Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 7:50am

Anyone there this AM? Update?

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#76Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 8:21am

Currently in line, only about fifteen of us!

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

jeaniner
#77Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 8:31am

Great thank you!

GlenCoco
#78Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 8:58am

Brave Sir Robin2 said: "Currently in line, only about fifteen of us!"

Thanks stay warm !!

Lost in daydreaming
#79Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 9:48am

What time do you think you need to get there by for Rush on a weekday?

Kea4
#80Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 10:11am

Lost in daydreaming said: "What time do you think you need to get there by for Rush on a weekday? "

This is only the third show, so you can’t really predict that yet. Plus we’ll have to see if the rush line becomes crazier, cools down, or stays about the same.

GlenCoco
#81Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 12:34pm

Kea4 said: "Lost in daydreaming said: "What time do you think you need to get there by for Rush on a weekday? "

This is only the third show, so you can’t really predict that yet. Plus we’ll have to see if the rush line becomes crazier, cools down, or stays about the same.
"

You forgot to mention the possibility of rush being altogether cancelled. When people start lining up in the middle of the night to rush, that's when theatres start regretting their decision to have a rush policy .  that's why we cant have nice things.

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#82Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 1:03pm

For what it’s worth, the person ahead of me got the last rush seats.

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

Kea4
#83Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 1:03pm

GlenCoco said: "Kea4 said: "Lost in daydreaming said: "What time do you think you need to get there by for Rush on a weekday? "

"

You forgot to mention the possibility of rush being altogether cancelled. When people start lining up in the middle of the night to rush, that's when theatres start regretting their decision to have a rush policy . that's why we cant have nice things.
"

This is a possibility - the current system is confirmed for the previews, so we don’t know what will happen after. However, I feel like rush only gets pulled when people start lining up the night before? Right now it doesn’t seem too bad, but we will see.

Lost in daydreaming
#84Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 1:15pm

Kea4 said: "GlenCoco said: "Kea4 said: "Lost in daydreaming said: "What time do you think you need to get there by for Rush on a weekday? "

"

You forgot to mention the possibility of rush being altogether cancelled. When people start lining up in the middle of the night to rush, that's when theatres start regretting their decision to have a rush policy . that's why we cant have nice things.
"

This is a possibility - the current system is confirmed for the previews, so we don’t know what will happen after. However, I feel like rush only gets pulled when people start lining up the night before? Right now it doesn’t seem too bad, but we will see.
"

I’m going to the city next Wednesday for other reasons but I’m going to try to get a rush ticket. I’m arriving around 9am so I think it will be too late but you never know. Thanks for all of the responses!

Kea4
#85Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 1:20pm

Lost in daydreaming said: "Kea4 said: "GlenCoco said: "Kea4 said: "Lost in daydreaming said: "What time do you think you need to get there by for Rush on a weekday? "

"

"

"

I’m going to the city next Wednesday for other reasons but I’mgoing to try toget a rush ticket. I’m arrivingaround9am so I think it willbe toolate but you never know. Thanks for all of the responses!"

If you can’t get a rush ticket, try to come back a bit later for unclaimed lottery tickets. People seem to be having luck with that.

Updated On: 2/15/20 at 01:20 PM

GlenCoco
#86Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 1:55pm

Brave Sir Robin2 said: "For what it’s worth, the person ahead of me got the last rush seats. "

Thanks for your input thus far

What position were you in what time did you get there. And also were most ppl there for the mat or evening...thanks !!

CarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
#87Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 2:05pm

GlenCoco said: "Brave Sir Robin2 said: "For what it’s worth, the person ahead of me got the last rush seats. "

Thanks for your input thus far

What position were you in what time did you get there. And also were most ppl there for the mat or evening...thanks !!
"

There's only 1 show today at 8pm. Tomorrow is the first 2-show day.

ozone81
#88Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 7:02pm

I won the lottery today for one ticket and got B-9. It says it’s partial view but after seeing the show in Chicago and since they have seats further to the sides on Ticketmaster in the same row not listed as partial view, I think the view shouldn’t be an issue.

kmissa
#89Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/15/20 at 11:35pm

SRO is $45, a friend got us tickets for preview night, but I don’t know how long the wait was.

CarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
#90Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 12:17am

Rush report from Saturday 2/15 - a 1-show Saturday. Friends rushed for us. They arrived at 6am and were 3&4 in line. Persons 1&2 arrived before 4. Additional people trickled into the line and by 8:30ish it was 10-15. 

First people in line got seats AA101-104. We got the other side AA111-AA114. Next person got front row house right. Row AA IS the front row, I could see where they removed row AAA.

The stage is very low, so we weren't looking up much. The show was fun and you are right there with the queens :)

Updated On: 2/17/20 at 12:17 AM

countabby
#91Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 7:56am

Today is a 2 show day and we got here at 7:15 AM. We are SIXth,7th, and 8th in line. The box office opens at noon. It is now 8 AM and there are about 16 people in line.

Joliepolieolie Profile Photo
Joliepolieolie
#92Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 8:57am

Got here at 9:00 and am 31st in line. Which means if everyone is getting 2, I’m outta luck. So we’ll see!

chuckydisc
#93Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 9:28am

Joliepolieolie said: "Got here at 9:00 and am 31st in line. Which means if everyone is getting 2, I’m outta luck. So we’ll see!"

Unfortunately I believe even if everyone gets just 1 ticket each you are out of luck as lottery winners, not in line, also require seats ... even on a 2-show day.

GlenCoco
#94Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 9:59am

chuckydisc said: "Joliepolieolie said: "Got here at 9:00 and am 31st in line. Which means if everyone is getting 2, I’m outta luck. So we’ll see!"

Unfortunately I believe even if everyone gets just 1 ticket each you are out of luck as lottery winners, not in line, also require seats ... even on a 2-show day.
"

Not true  give out 30 rush and 30 lottery for each performance so theres a chance you will ger a rush ticket

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#95Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 10:36am

Joliepolieolie said: "Got here at 9:00 and am 31st in line. Which means if everyone is getting 2, I’m outta luck. So we’ll see!"

Are there two performances today? If there’s only 1 performance, then there are only 30 rush tickets available; so if every person in front of you gets 1 ticket, then you’d be out of luck I’m afraid.

GlenCoco
#96Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 10:40am

Wick3 said: "Joliepolieolie said: "Got here at 9:00 and am 31st in line. Which means if everyone is getting 2, I’m outta luck. So we’ll see!"

Are there two performances today? If there’s only 1 performance, then there are only 30 rush tickets available; so if every person in front of you gets 1 ticket, then you’d be out of luck I’m afraid.
"

There are 2, one at 3 pm and the other at 8 pm 

GlenCoco
#97Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 12:32pm

Did you manage to score a ticket ?

Joliepolieolie Profile Photo
Joliepolieolie
#98Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 12:36pm

GlenCoco said: "Joliepolieolie said: "Got here at 9:00 and am 31st in line. Which means if everyone is getting 2, I’m outta luck. So we’ll see!"

"

People joined the front, as usual, so I was like 35th. I still got a ticket for matinee.  Partial view box seat.  It looked like they were still selling rush after me too.  I didn’t stay back to see how many more people got it.  When they opened, the line was maybe 80-100 people.

GlenCoco
#99Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/16/20 at 12:49pm

Joliepolieolie said: "GlenCoco said: "Joliepolieolie said: "Got here at 9:00 and am 31st in line. Which means if everyone is getting 2, I’m outta luck. So we’ll see!"

"

People joined the front, as usual, so I was like 35th. I still got a ticket for matinee. Partial view box seat. It looked like they were still selling rush after me too. I didn’tstay back to see how many more people got it. When they opened, the line was maybe 80-100 people.
"

Cool this is a bit of an odd question but how is the rush experience. When ive been around other extroverted superfans the time goes by so fast.  However it sucks when I'm next to creepy line sitters lol