pixeltracker

Why do threads keep disappearing?

Why do threads keep disappearing?

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#1Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/11/20 at 10:25pm

What is up with threads disappearing or being deleted? Seems to happen more and more frequently

Dollypop
#2Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/11/20 at 10:30pm

They're being swallowed up by Audrey II

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Pose2 Profile Photo
Pose2
#3Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/11/20 at 10:51pm

Darrell, to answer your question on the now deleted thread:

Elaborate? I still remember Noah's pretty harsh comments about Colton Haynes coming out. Since then I haven't been much a fan"

Yeah, that entire interview was really messed up, I have no respect for him regarding comments on Colton and saying things like "I’m still figuring out my own bull*hit. I’ve got struggles of my own. I don’t have time to be your fu*king soothsayer.". And when no one in the audience of a theater is convinced you are interested in women (even though your character is), you are just a really bad actor, in my opinion. 

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#4Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/11/20 at 10:54pm

Because that thread became a sh*tshow very quickly

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#5Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/11/20 at 10:57pm

Awwww. It was pretty nice at the beginning. Sad that some people had to ruin it for everyone.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#6Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/11/20 at 11:24pm

Is that what happened to the thread? Come on, people. Noah apologized for those comments years ago. Move on.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#7Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/11/20 at 11:31pm

everythingtaboo said: "Is that what happened to the thread? Come on, people. Noah apologized for those comments years ago.Move on."

I don't even see why mentioning something like that gets the WHOLE thread deleted. 

Darreyl with an L!

Pose2 Profile Photo
Pose2
#8Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/11/20 at 11:31pm

My opinion is valid, and doesn't reflect anyone else. No, the thread was deleted because they erase threads about actors personal, romantic lives. When there was a thread about Eva and Reeve dating (confirmed by both of them and several news articles), it was quickly deleted. 

This place is pretty strange as of late. 

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#9Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/12/20 at 12:28am

The mods don’t seem to think personal lives are entirely off limits. The thread about Ruthie Ann Miles and her new daughter is still up.

Pose2 Profile Photo
Pose2
#10Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/12/20 at 2:01am

True, but I was referring to dating relationships. 

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#11Why do threads keep disappearing?
Posted: 5/12/20 at 8:49pm

darreyl102 said: "everythingtaboo said: "Is that what happened to the thread? Come on, people. Noah apologized for those comments years ago.Move on."

I don't even see why mentioning something like that gets the WHOLE thread deleted.
"

Right!? The BWW police have nothing to do these days so that's why I guess! Now I want a bananna! darreyl ;0

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George