pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14- Page 3

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14

PaulRajeshMEzra
#50RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/3/22 at 6:51am

The cast of Season 14 was officially announced on December 2, 2021 in a special RuVeal hosted by Season 13 winner Symone that aired on VH1.[1]. The promo theme was Candy Land, and the RuVeal theme was Arcade. The same day, Season 14's premiere date of January 7, 2022 was announced.
Synopsis: Meet all of the new queens competing for the crown on RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14 with reigning champion, Symone.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#51RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/3/22 at 10:53pm

Angeria is a fantastic actress.

Maddy and Orion should have been in the bottom two, easily. I didn’t care for Alyssa, but the producers did her pretty dirty. Orion has the charisma of a wet cardboard box.

Jorgeous tickles me for some reason lol

Liking this season a lot so far!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#52RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/4/22 at 8:17pm

15 minutes in and I’m shook. 

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#53RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/5/22 at 8:26am

I am absolutely shook by that episode. Damn damn damn. I hope Kornbread has an open invitation to season 15, but what a loss for this season.

This episode really tried gaslighting us into thinking that winner was correct though. I mean… really? Willow was so clearly like the winner to me.

Updated On: 2/5/22 at 08:26 AM

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#54RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/5/22 at 12:27pm

Jordan Catalano said: "15 minutes in and I’m shook."

Count me in. I sure hope Kornbread comes back next season, also Orion Story being eliminated this week was the right call.

SouthernCakes
#55RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/6/22 at 8:23pm

Same! Shook and saddened! Can we at least get Kornbread to give us a running commentary on the season. 

Orion should have went home last week. Didn’t even realize she was in the episode. At least Alyssa made choices. 

Another fun and interesting challenge and loved seeing the other queens again. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#56RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/9/22 at 4:40pm

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 14 Episode 6 Sneak | RuPaul’s Drag Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I17cVg1xDGU

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 2/9/22 at 04:40 PM

Jordan Catalano
#57RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/11/22 at 9:27pm

How in the hell did Jorgeous win over Lady Camden? That’s just ridiculous. I honestly thought that thing she made would land her in the bottom. 

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#58RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/11/22 at 9:37pm

Should have been Angeria or Lady Camden. But Jorgeous? I’m so confused.

Maddy leaving was correct. Daya needs to go soon. That attitude is gutter.

Jordan Catalano
#59RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/11/22 at 9:51pm

Jorgeous really reminded me of Serena Cha Cha’s infamous “dress”.

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
#60RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/12/22 at 8:34am

This was the first episode where I really felt like I was seeing production's finger on the scale. I agree that this should have been Lady Camden's week. 

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#61RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/13/22 at 10:05pm

Rigga Morris to the extreme but I’m still loving this season.

Daya needs to shut up but honestly she should have been in the top. It feels like the producers are Janning her.

I honestly thought Jorgeous was lip syncing. Very confusing.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#62RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/14/22 at 5:21pm

Honestly they gave Betty so much screen time I for sure thought she was going home and then she was just safe. Odd editing. They're probably sad to have Kornbread gone since she seemed like the main narrator for the season. 

Still no clear front-runner which is exciting. But a lot of funny queens. Excited for this snatch game.

I actually thought Jorgeous' dress was cute. It felt very pop star in concert which is kind of her vibe.

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#63RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/15/22 at 10:59pm

Daya is annoying me hardcore. It's hilarious that she's like "I don't want to be the queen that complains but..." and then spends 30 minutes complaining. I was fine with the Jorgeous win, but my vote would have gone to Angeria or Willow. With Kornbread gone, these are the two to beat and 100% need to be in the top four. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#64RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/16/22 at 12:54pm

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 14 Episode 7 Sneak | RuPaul’s Drag Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLERnVyFn0

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Jordan Catalano
#65RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/18/22 at 9:41pm

That was the absolute stupidest thing I’ve ever seen and I was actually crying from laughing so hard. 

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#66RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/18/22 at 11:29pm

Last week it was definitely Maddy's turn to go and Jasmine ASSASINATED her in the lip-sync; that Untucked fight between the two made me howl in laughter. This week's challenge was really good (in a fun stupid way), and Lady Camden deserved that win in the lip-sync.

Jordan Catalano
#67RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/19/22 at 11:00am

It’s also been a minute since anyone gave us a truly iconic runway like Lady Camden did last night. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#68RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/19/22 at 12:07pm

Loved both Drag Race and Untucked this week. Needed a kleenex or two watching untucked.

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#69RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/19/22 at 10:50pm

Great episode!! The challenge was ridiculous and I loved it. So glad to see Lady Camden emerging as a real threat, she's amazing. I am worried about Angeria. The edit she got this week feels like a bottom two placement or elimination is coming. Get that confidence back girl, you're a star! My predicted top four right now would be: Willow, Lady Camden, Angeria, and Bosco.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#70RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/20/22 at 2:16pm

Really enjoyed this episode but it felt oddly edited. Like having Kerry explain the decision to pick the parts felt heavy handed, and then having Angeria like "i didn't do well, I'm prob going home" felt weird too. Like it felt forced.

Other than that, what an exciting episode and challenge. Camden slayed and that reveal. I grabbed my pearls. So good.

Jordan Catalano
#71RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/20/22 at 3:53pm

I feel like we’ve maybe seen all that Kerry has to offer. Gorgeous yes, but I haven’t really seen much beyond that yet. 

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
#72RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/20/22 at 6:13pm

I agree Kerry give better talking head than she does in the challenge. 

And next week with it being a 60s girls group challenge …. We shall see if she’s can rise to the challenge. 

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#73RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/21/22 at 2:51pm

Agreed. Pretty girl, but not sure she's willing to go outside of that box. But she'll be fine. It's worked fine for Plastique Tiara. 

I'm really  here for Boscoe. I love Willow, but Boscoe is becoming my favorite queen.

ElephantLoveMedley
#74RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/22/22 at 12:32pm

Lady Camden's ascent this season has been pretty incredible to watch. I've been going back and forth on my favorite queen of the season being Angeria or Willow Pill, but Lady Camden might be coming to take the favorite spot from both of them! 

I agree that it feels like we're looking at a top four of Angeria, Bosco, Lady Camden, and Willow Pill. 

I have to imagine that the gorgeous but unexciting Kerry Colby is getting close to her elimination episode, as must be DeJa Skye, who I literally keep forgetting about.