pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14- Page 4

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#75RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/23/22 at 4:39pm

Overall, a really solid showing on the reading challenge, with everyone landing at least one joke.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#76RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 2/26/22 at 10:18pm

That was fun and the judging was fair. I'd probably have given the win to Willow's group since they gave a very clear point of view. Kerri is great, but I think it was her week to go. She'll slay an All-Stars.

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#77RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/3/22 at 11:16am

Same here, plus the reading challenge was so much better than previous seasons.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#78RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/6/22 at 3:19pm

Surprised we had another double save. And it didn't quite feel justified. I think Jasmine probably should have gone home, but hey, love the show, so the more episodes, I'm good with it. 

But we still have a golden chocolate bar, so another episode of no one going home! 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#79RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/12/22 at 10:57am

Lets start off with Snatch Game. 

OUCH. Worst Snatch Game EVER.

Michelle during the critiques was actually funnier then Snatch Game.

This was episode 10 and another week not a queen went home. I am thinking Ru might actually clean house a little more next week.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#80RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/12/22 at 1:11pm

Yeah I wonder if they'll do a clean sweep or something. I mean they still have the golden chocolate bar scenario. Wonder how many episodes? I mean, I'm still loving the queens so I don't mind. 

And yeah, like Bosco and Willow were funny they just didn't make me laugh. Like the jokes were there, but for some reason it didn't work. All the ideas were there, Shakespeare - great - but the execution wasn't there. 

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#81RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/12/22 at 6:08pm

OOF. The fact they restructured the seasons episodes to have an entire show devoted to eliminating who did worst is crazy. 

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#82RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/12/22 at 9:47pm

It's been an interesting season with that and now we still have that dang chocolate bar. 

Apparently Kornbread was going to be Leslie Jordan which is just fantastic. 

Do we think it was edited to make them all look awful or was it just really that bad? 

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#83RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/13/22 at 1:20am

YIKES!

I don't know what happened but with the exception of Deja, that was an awful Snatch Game. Next week's episode is going to be interesting alright considering what happened, also Michelle's "investigation" was funnier than Snatch Game was. And that's just sad.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#84RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/13/22 at 10:14am

Deja was the best in Snatch Game  but when she took the corner during the runway YIKES! That must show how bad Snatch Game really was if that look didn't knock her out of contention. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Jordan Catalano
#85RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/13/22 at 11:44am

Also, I think if everyone else hadn’t been so God-awful, Deja would have been safe, at best. They probably would have knocked her for being too “one-note”. But good on her for finally getting that win she wanted.

Roscoe
#86RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/14/22 at 1:36pm

Yeah, a pretty uniformly dreadful Snatch Game, with Deja, as noted, soaring the highest.  A lot more might have been accomplished with Jorgeous (who should have gone home long ago) and Jasmine (likewise) in the bottom and both being sent home for being consistently awful, and a stern "don't let that happen again, bitches" to the survivors.  Was it Daya who said that Jasmine's only talent was in surviving Lipsyncs For Their Life?

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#87RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/14/22 at 6:21pm

I feel like this is only going to become more of a thing since the contestants keep getting  younger and RuPaul getting older. Bring me some older queens. Instead of all these Instagram lewk queens.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#88RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/17/22 at 12:52pm

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 14 Episode 11 Sneak | RuPaul’s Drag Race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT6rDU_urp4

Roscoe
#89RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/19/22 at 11:19am

Jorgeous has clearly acquired the cache of blackmail material on RuPaul that Silky and Kandy Muse assembled.  There's just no excuse.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#90RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/19/22 at 1:21pm

Finally eliminating a queen? Great! Eliminating Jasmine after a lip sync battle? Rigga morris! 

Those were some sorry excused for lip sync songs. They were all 1 credit songs on a jukebox. Worst Beyonce song ever.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#91RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/19/22 at 1:35pm

ClydeBarrow said: "Finally eliminating a queen? Great! Eliminating Jasmine after a lip sync battle? Rigga morris!

Those were some sorry excused for lip sync songs. They were all 1 credit songs on a jukebox. Worst Beyonce song ever.
"

They probably didn't want to spend a lot on royalties for the songs. 

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#92RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/23/22 at 5:01pm

That was an odd mix of songs, but also was interesting to see how each person would interpret them.

But I think Jasmine just showed her lack of nuance as a performer. Just cause you have tricks doesn't mean you always need to do your tricks.

I love me some Boscoe, but she is not a lip syncer.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#93RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/24/22 at 11:59pm

RippedMan said: "I feel like this is only going to become more of a thing since the contestants keep getting younger and RuPaul getting older. Bring me some older queens. Instead of all these Instagram lewk queens."

Most Queens... aren't Instagram Queens tho? Even the ones who get on the show. Like when you say that you just mean they're young and thus have a social media presence in edition to their work in bars and other venues. I mean Queens who have nothing but an Instagram  profile or YouTube don't actually make it that far on the show...

The biggest follower count preseason was Kerri Colby at only 26K and she's been performing for years. 

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#94RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/26/22 at 7:47am

This really is the season that never ends, huh? It’s starting to feel like Groundhog Day, tbh.

I thought that Rusical was pretty dreadful. Unfunny, overlong, and mostly poorly performed. And lip synced? Dreadful. I don’t think anyone came away from it looking great, but it’s not really their fault. Moulin Ru was just garbage. Followed by a pretty all over the place runway that makes me think the style prompt was wildly different than “Mirror, Mirror” because half of the queens weren’t even wearing reflective material.

And then the producers REALLY showed their hand when Bosco reveals the gold bar. As if the show and Ru had nooooooooo idea. Puh-lease. Frankly, I’m bored of Bosco at this point, so while it would have been exciting to see her saved like this a few weeks ago, the impact has definitely dulled.

I’m still enjoying this season, but man, it’s testing my fandom this year.

Jordan Catalano
#95RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/26/22 at 11:23am

How funny - I really liked this Rusical. 

But yeah, I looked over and said “There’s no way IN HELL that Bosco doesn’t have the gold bar.” And Ru’s fake surprise reaction was just the icing on that staged cake. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#96RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/26/22 at 11:56am

I thought the Musical was one of the better ones as of late.

I can't believe Bosco keeps wearing a very similar outfit. Part of me is wondering if the queens weren't aware that the season would be as loooooonnngggg as it has turned out to be.

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#97RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/26/22 at 12:33pm

Huss417 said: "I can't believe Bosco keeps wearing a very similar outfit. Part of me is wondering if the queens weren't aware that the season would be as loooooonnngggg as it has turned out to be."

But she’s been wearing the same silhouette for weeks. If she’s saving all her other stuff for later, then it would just be a coincidence that the prompts being pulled thus far HAPPEN to be all of the same silhouette? I think she just thought she could get away with a signature look, a la Bianca.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#98RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/26/22 at 3:49pm

Yeah I think it's that fine line - like with her eyebrows. She doesn't want to lose herself, but also it's boring to see the same thing over again.

I actually loved the Rusical in terms of music. I wish they had given us more "moulin rouge" with the lighting and staging and stuff. But while watching it, I thought a RuPaul jukebox musical would be kind of fun.

I'm so ready for that comedy challenge next week.

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#99RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
Posted: 3/26/22 at 7:50pm

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14

Videos