Whats Cheno up to next?

ChenoMenzel
#0Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/9/04 at 10:49pm

What is she up to after Wicked? Oh and I saw her cd today and said star of the tv series "Kristen"? Whats up with that?

Sumofallthings Profile Photo
Sumofallthings
#1re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/9/04 at 10:50pm

I dunno dude. What's up with that? I totally just gotta find out.

*Weeping for a generation*

BSoBW2: I punched Sondheim in the face after I saw Wicked and said, "Why couldn't you write like that!?"

NYUstud Profile Photo
NYUstud
#2re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/9/04 at 10:53pm

She had a 4 episode show called Kristin 2 years ago. She gave up the part of Millie Dillmount in Thoroughly Modern Millie to do it. She is leaving Wicked to do a movie, I think. I'm not sure what it is called.

"So much of me is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart."-Wicked

BroadwayKelly Profile Photo
BroadwayKelly
#3re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/9/04 at 10:58pm

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-1825/Kristin/

Kristin>http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-1825/Kristin/>http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-1825/Kristin/

Kristin had her own tv show in 2001 (names "Kristin"). She will be doing another new tv show this fall.

"NYC....what is it about you? You're big! You're loud! You're tough! NYC...I go years without you...then I...can't get.....enough!" from Annie

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#4re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/9/04 at 11:02pm

Not to offend die-hard Kristin fans, but THANK GOD SHE TURNED DOWN MILLIE!!!

Can you imagine listening to her sing "Not for the Life of Me"? "Forget About the Boy"? "Gimme, Gimme"? Oh goodness.

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

NYUstud Profile Photo
NYUstud
#5re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/9/04 at 11:06pm

I agree. I can't imagine her in it at all. Sutton was too good. I can't imagine it without her.

"So much of me is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart."-Wicked

broadwaybondchik Profile Photo
broadwaybondchik
#6re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/9/04 at 11:07pm

Now I adore her but i have to agree............i couldnt imagine her as millie

Me tarzan nah nah nah nah....

Plum
#7re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/10/04 at 12:34am

Of course you can't. Foster put her own imprint on the role. If Chenoweth had done it, you'd probably saying no one could replace her. :)

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#8re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/10/04 at 12:50am

Love Cheno! Love Sutton! Safe to say the portrayals would be COMPLETLY different!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#9re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/10/04 at 4:11am

In reply to the original question, she'll be doing a few concerts, but mostly film. Right now she's doing double duty and filming "The Pink Panther" during the day and Wicked at night, and she'll be filming "Asphalt Beach" in the fall. Then, I have no clue. She also has a Carnegie hall concert in September that I (sob) cannot attend. So that's what she is "up to next"

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

Sumofallthings Profile Photo
Sumofallthings
#10re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/10/04 at 7:40am

She is a security guard for a K-Mart.

BSoBW2: I punched Sondheim in the face after I saw Wicked and said, "Why couldn't you write like that!?"

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#11re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/10/04 at 10:44am

I know she's also set to appear in the Bewitched remake as Marie, the nosy neighbor, as well. Pretty full plate.

MusicPos2 Profile Photo
MusicPos2
#12re: Whats Cheno up to next?
Posted: 6/10/04 at 10:55am

I'm glad she turned down MILLIE b/c then she wouldn't be in WICKED. Plus, MILLIE is a really awful show, Sutton Foster was the only reason that show was good at all (Kristin would've been great, too, though).

Videos